• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Kalos Dex Thread v2 [READ FIRST POST]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mays

Can't we just have a "where can I find" or "where is" thread? I've even asked where something is in this thread. It'll make the discussion better as someone previously said

ShiningKnightXY

<----Newest Shiny
The disadvantage to being released at the same time as Japan is that we still don't know the shiny ratio, and/or what the shinies look like yet, but oh well maybe I can find one by chance and share its appearance.

EDIT:
Which ability, do you think, is better for a (female) Meowstic ? Keen Eye or Infiltrator ?
Probably Keen Eye, Infiltrator for priority moves would be more helpful to the male due to its more support based movepool, as opposed to the female's offensive movepool.

Last edited:

MastersOfMonsters

~Yaoi FanBoy~
A friend wanted to know, so I'll ask, when can you find Mawile? Before/after which Gym? ^^

Everlasting

Everything stays.
A friend wanted to know, so I'll ask, when can you find Mawile? Before/after which Gym? ^^

I saw one in the Glittering Cave, which is right before the second gym. :)

Does someone know if Malamar can learn Surf ?

MastersOfMonsters

~Yaoi FanBoy~
I saw one in the Glittering Cave, which is right before the second gym. :)

Does someone know if Malamar can learn Surf ?

Thank you kindly, Prince. ^^ Might get one for myself, even. Needs a Fairy, and there are so few I actually wanna use. ._.

Xweek

Diligent Shipper
weird... its not raining for me
it was raining but then shauna told me to go to the haunted house thing and after that it stopped raining ;s

Is it possible that using Rain Dance in a battle would suffice for the job while levelling up?

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
Is it possible that using Rain Dance in a battle would suffice for the job while levelling up?

No. You should try Route 19 or find a way to retrigger the rain on Route 14.

Anyone now which non-water type pokemon can learn surf?
Or which non flying type pokemon can learn fly?
Pangoro and Heliolisk(I suppose Helioptile as well, but I am not sure). Others, I don't know.

Also Slurpuff learns Surf as well.

Also also Bunnelby and/or Diggersby as well.

Edit: Yes, Helioptile learns Surf.

Last edited:

Everlasting

Everything stays.
How good is Heliolisk, for any one using it? Because I'm training a Helioptile now and it really sucks.

Wait until it learns Razor Wind and Parabolic Charge (if it hasn't already). It's going to destroy every single Pokémon, as well as ending Horde Battles in one attack. Mine is a beast.

Blazios

How good is Heliolisk, for any one using it? Because I'm training a Helioptile now and it really sucks.

It gets better once its movepool expands thanks to TMs (i.e Thunderbolt and Surf). I've not evolved mine yet because I'm not too sure of its final level up movepool but I know it gets a pretty large stat boost once it evolves.

Status
Not open for further replies.