• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Kalos Dex Thread v2 [READ FIRST POST]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daisymareep

Beware the cuteness
Where is shiny stone? I think someone said on route 8 but I cant find it. Is it in the water or something? I want to evolve my floette

Daisymareep

Beware the cuteness
I think it was at the ranch where you ride Skiddo and find the whipped dream and sachet.

Just check the town map and said that the ranch on route 12. I guess I will have wait a min. Thank you for the help.

Hyper27

Hyper27
I'm getting X soon and I just cant decide if I want to go with Chespin and Squirtle or Froakie and Charmander. I already know mega charizard is a boss, but how is mega blastoise? Also, how do you think mega evolution contributes to the gameplay experience in general? Is it a big part?

thetamale

Also, how do you think mega evolution contributes to the gameplay experience in general? Is it a big part?

It makes no difference to the gameplay at all. I've only seen it twice so far. I suggest choose whichever starters are your favourites, types do not matter.

Psyduck Ranger

Celebi's Guardian
I'm guessing there's plenty of people using the Torchic as it's just so good? Not sure how you've found it, but because it's non-native, the Exp. Share has now given me a Blaziken that I've barely used since it was a Torchic. It's constantly over-levelled in my party. I even left it in the PC while I went through the Cave of Reflection...but I guess it's gaining as much exp each battle as if it had actually been sent out, witho 0 risk of being knocked out...

Also, has anyone been tracking the new moves for Nature Power? Still Tri Attack for inside and Hydro Pump for when surfing, but in sand it's Earth Power, in caves it's Power Gem, and in grass it's Energy Ball. I guess it's been altered so that every option is a special move. My Araura's been loving it, especially Power Gem before it learnt Ancient Power. And Earth Power...

I hope Araura will get Earth Power...that'd just be...fantastic. At any rate I'm sure it will when we eventually get tutors this gen...but I want it now XD

I had the same issue with my Hydreigon in Black :p

Last edited:
I've been away for the weekend (and still haven't got my game, damn!), but I was just wondering if there's an updated compiled image of all the Vivillon patterns (or the ones known so far)?

piemaster924000

Finals make me cry
page with all the vivillons please

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO

Grey Wind

Wait until it learns Razor Wind and Parabolic Charge (if it hasn't already). It's going to destroy every single Pokémon, as well as ending Horde Battles in one attack. Mine is a beast.

It gets better once its movepool expands thanks to TMs (i.e Thunderbolt and Surf). I've not evolved mine yet because I'm not too sure of its final level up movepool but I know it gets a pretty large stat boost once it evolves.

Yeah, he's become a little bit more useful now that he has Parabolic Charge (Thundershock suuuuuucks). I think the Fighting weakness is the most annoying thing honestly.

Shraeder

It's Lit
My Fletchinder is getting on my nervs, its on level 25 and still hasn't learned any good flying or fire move...

Late reply, but after you beat the second gym you can use strength in the Zubat Cave and get Aerial Ace.

Anyone know what moves Helioptile learns past level 40? I don't want to evolve it yet in fear of missing out on good moves.

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
Hey,isn't the Kalos region guidebook out?Doesn't it offer any info like stats and stuff?

From the looks of it, some retailers will have it in 14th earliest, while most of them will be available around 17th(this includes the Corocoro one as well). I guess people who ordered it on Amazon should have it, but haven't posted anything regarding it.

BL00p

Hey. Does anyone know how many different forms of flabebe there are? So far I found a red, white, yellow, and orange one!!! I have been thoroughly scouring every area to make sure I didn't miss any pokemon. (Some of them seem to have a ridiculously low encounter rate. It took me 2 hours to find azurill and litleo)
I have been playing for 11 hours and only have one badge XD but I just have to catch 'em all!

Status
Not open for further replies.