• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Kalos Dex Thread v2 [READ FIRST POST]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inoshi

Pokemon Lover
Oh. I see a route on the map that's between coumarine and lumiose but i can't find the path. I'll go back to coumarine and try and find it. Can u tell me if is before or after taking the monorail up to the pokemon center? I'm trying all the other doors at the power plant nut they're all locked...

Last edited:

thetamale

The main site is still wrong. Sliggoo evolves at level 50 not 55. It also doesn't know Onix are rather common smashing rocks in Cyllage city yet it lists Binacle which are stupidly rare.

Also I still doubt Litleo are 50/50, I can't have been that unlucky for it to take an hour to find a male. But there's no real way of checking is there?

Last edited:

Inoshi

Pokemon Lover
Wait I think I found something. There's a giant standing there that I totally missed before. I'll probably get it from here

Phobetor

Hey everyone. :)

I need help but beware of the spoiler.

What should I do after activating the ultimate weapon? I have no idea what to do next....It is a little confusing now. o_o

Shraeder

It's Lit
I can't seem to find a male Noibat with a good nature and Infiltrator :( I've been SRing for an hour now.

Greekboy

I just recently decided to use Heliolisk in my team, so I have a horribly underleveled Helioptile on my team that I don't even know anything about; other than the fact that everyone praises the lines' movepool.

Does Helioptile/lisk learn any Poison type moves, preferably something like Sludge Bomb?

Blazios

I just recently decided to use Heliolisk in my team, so I have a horribly underleveled Helioptile on my team that I don't even know anything about; other than the fact that everyone praises the lines' movepool.

Does Helioptile/lisk learn any Poison type moves, preferably something like Sludge Bomb?

Eh, its stats are better than its movepool. By the end of the game its entire moveset will likely be from TMs.

It does learn Surf though, which is basically the only good thing about it being a Normal type.

Shraeder

It's Lit

Mine currently knows Thunderbolt, Surf, Razor Wind, and Parabolic Charge. I know it has access to Grass Knot too, but I don't know abouut anything else that is actually good.

Phobetor

Anybody? Can someone please answer my question?

I want to know where to go after the battle against Team Flare in Lysander's lab.

Shraeder

It's Lit
YES! Found a Timid Male Noibat with Infiltrator!!

^Go to Geosenge and go to the area that was a dead end before and there will be a team Flare guy that you fight. Then after beating him go down the path to where the dead end was and there will be an elevator

Greekboy

Hm... so I guess I'm out of luck when it comes to a counter for the Fairy Type... Either that or I have to re-make my planned team

I just hope that there isn't anything Fairy-type in the Elite Four (DON'T SPOIL IT PLEASE, IF THERE IS! :) )

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Hey, my Eevee didn't have max affection in amie, but he still evolved into Sylveon. (He only has two hearts actually.) I pet him and fed him cakes for a bit, and then next level up instant Sylveon.

Is it something else that evolves Eevee into Sylveon

BL00p

Hey! has anybody used a furfrou yet? If so could you give me some tips on what nature I should get for it?

Cinza

Ominous Inquirer
Does anyone know if and when Granbull learns Play rough? I would assume he does since the retyping to Fairy and his attack stat is pretty high. Mine is already at lvl 36

Aielyn

Has anybody been working to figure out egg groups and egg moves, yet?

At the very least, I can confirm that Fennekin's line is in either the Ground or Monster group (breeds with Whismur), and is not in the Human-Like group (won't breed with Abra).

Shraeder

It's Lit
Noivern gets Boomburst, Dragon Pulse, and Hurricane through move relearner... Why does everything learn good moves through move relearner?!

Super Mario Bro

A reliable source has said that Milotic is still a Pure Water-type.

I'm not allowed to post links yet, but check the 56th page of the "Looking Ahead to Gen VI Mark II" thread on Smogon.

Status
Not open for further replies.