• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Kalos Dex Thread v2 [READ FIRST POST]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Citizen Insane

Eh, life is a game.
Anyone already in post game?

MastersOfMonsters

~Yaoi FanBoy~
Have we seen High Quality art from the last CoroCoro yet? Really wanna see good Sugimori art for them. ^^

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
Have we seen High Quality art from the last CoroCoro yet? Really wanna see good Sugimori art for them. ^^

Official website only has the starter evolutions, and the ones we got from this months Corocoro are just that(and I don't think anybody has posted higher quality pictures yet).

FinchReese

My Skerlp is level 47 and I know it evolves level 48 with Camouflage still as a move.

Does anybody have a move set for Skerlp/The evolution?? I want to know wether or not to evolve it now or wait another 10-15 levels so it learns the more powerful moves earlier.

Please!

MastersOfMonsters

~Yaoi FanBoy~
Official website only has the starter evolutions, and the ones we got from this months Corocoro are just that(and I don't think anybody has posted higher quality pictures yet).

I thought so. Well, that's a shame. I hope the site updates with all of them eventually. ^^

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO

Magixx

Hello! Does anyone know where goomy can be found? I really wanna catch one :3 Thanks in advance!

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
Hello! Does anyone know where goomy can be found? I really wanna catch one :3 Thanks in advance!

Route 14 Grass, surfing, Goomy.

Route 19 Flower beds, surfing. Sliggoo.

Use the Dex on the main page.

Naito

So we can't get other starters, only thosefrom 1st and 6th generations, in Friend Safari?

Status
Not open for further replies.