• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Kalos Dex Thread v2 [READ FIRST POST]

Status
Not open for further replies.

MechaBulba

King of the Monsters
Very early. I think you can get it around second or third gym. It was seen around level 24.

That's awesome cheers, hopefully the breeder is close by so I can train it from a lower level.

Hmmm.... but now if I pick Chespin I'll end up with two Fighting types. Urgh, that's the one issue with the Starters, love their typing but it can make building a balanced team very hard..... Maybe Houndoom as my Fire?

I think it's confirmed that it does in fact learn Acrobatics.

Fantastic new. thank you. So yup its made the team!

Jed Jordal

Have anyone here tested the starters or evolved any?
Which one has stats to be an offensive pokemon?

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO

Oshakpop

Eeveelution Master
Just wondering, has their been an image of Floette's stats and/or Pokédex entry?

MastersOfMonsters

~Yaoi FanBoy~
Oh, CoroCoro has started leaking? Hope there will be some Sugimori art. :D

Also, Garchomp, nice.

Psyduck Ranger

Celebi's Guardian
I missed this on the previous thread, where/when was it confirmed that the Vivillon formes are based on real world location? That's just a bit of a shame to me. I think a lot of the patterns look great...I'd love it to be random, get a surprise, or otherwise be a factor I can influence...

O Fortuna

Velut luna.
This is the third gen for which I have been watching live, as I became a proper fan after RS were released.

I have to admit, I am severely disappointed, for the first time. There are some amazing new Pokémon (I think the only two new ones I don't like are Bergmite and Avalugg), but I feel the possibility of newer additions was compromised for the sake of Mega Evolutions. I understand so many people love the idea of Mega Evolutions, but not a single one has appealed to me and I don't think it's a feature I plan on using. It's just surprising and disappointing because I have previously found next to nothing to complain about with previous generations.

From what I understand, seasons have gone away too. *sigh*

Oh well, no big deal. I will get the games some time in the next few months. Preferably before the Torchic distribution ends. In the meantime, I will patiently wait for Gen VII and hope it's more like Gen V in terms of new Pokémon, and hoping Mega Evolutions are only for this generation.

I am legitimately content with the fact that so many others are pleased with everything they have seen this gen. Now I hope for RS remakes even more.

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
Just wondering, has their been an image of Floette's stats and/or Pokédex entry?
Only the Super Training stats, which showcased a bias towards Sp. Atk and Speed. Of course, we don't know which flower that was.

I missed this on the previous thread, where/when was it confirmed that the Vivillon formes are based on real world location? That's just a bit of a shame to me. I think a lot of the patterns look great...I'd love it to be random, get a surprise, or otherwise be a factor I can influence...

It came out on 4chan.

Oshakpop

Eeveelution Master
Ok, my Flabébé is around Level 14, so once it levels up, I'll upload an image of Floette's stuff etc.

Is it allowed to upload game spoiler pics on this thread? I'd do some :p

WhiteBlair

ベストチャンピオン。
Do we know when we'd be able to get a Bagon? It is said to be caught early in game, but is there any accurate information regarding this, since for the first time I'm planning on using Salamance as my flyer too.

And, is Lapras given as a gift after 3rd GYM?

You can get bagon about 2nd gym, along with drifloon and inkay in the grass after u get out of the cave shortcut. And yes Pokemon breeder will give you the Lapras when u talk to him, it's lvl 30.
Funny thing, swimming on lapras is like really swimming on lapras, don't know do that apply for other pokemon or they just all look like lapras because lapras is the only one i could teach surf in my team.

Last edited:

Underachiever007

Do we know when we'd be able to get a Bagon? It is said to be caught early in game, but is there any accurate information regarding this, since for the first time I'm planning on using Salamance as my flyer too.

And, is Lapras given as a gift after 3rd GYM?

Yes, it is.

Zorgaz

Veteran
Man i thought Gourgeist looked so cool until i discovered it has a face on the stem, that kinda ruined it for me =/. Oh well guess I'll get a Trevenant! Anyone knows the stats of it? :)

Jed Jordal

I really LOVE the idea of Mega Evolutions (well I wanted tier 4 evolutions most...) more POWER :D
But I don't think it should be at the cost of new pokemon. We should have gotten bought.
Yeah I now I sound like a spoiled kid... :p
69 new are good at least they made 69 well designed ones, that's better than getting 100 where 50% are bad designed :)

Status
Not open for further replies.