• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Kalos Dex Thread v2 [READ FIRST POST]

Status
Not open for further replies.

BL00p

I love female meowstic's shiny form!!! Her new color scheme makes her look like whipped cream!!! XD

(Also, I tried to qoute the person who had the link to female moewstic but my post was denied. Why?)

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member
I love female meowstic's shiny form!!! Her new color scheme makes her look like whipped cream!!! XD

(Also, I tried to qoute the person who had the link to female moewstic but my post was denied. Why?)

New members cannot post URLs (links) until you get above 10 posts.
Even if you quote them.

BL00p

New members cannot post URLs (links) until you get above 10 posts.
Even if you quote them.

Ok. Thanks. I have been browsing serebii for years. I finally created an account several months ago, but only just started posting today. I am still new to the forum rules despite my familiarity with the site! XD

RogueLapras

Water Gym Leader
Wait... Just wondering... is the game out at gamestops?

Unfortunately no. At least not in my area. I asked Gamestop, Walmart, and Target.
I wish my local store would've sold them early.

Curo

Water Trainer
My GameStop called me to tell me that they are selling Pokemon XY starting the 12th...I was like, I know noob...at least I was thinking it haha

Greekboy

Well, whatever. So what I can't get it early? At least I'm still getting it on release, and plus I'm getting that neat-o poster along with it!

Flying Weasel

So does anyone know if the list here on the site is all of the new pokemon? I mean I'm all for them not making 150+ new ones again (I like seeing old ones) but it just seemed a little small to me. It seems like a lot of them are the sames types too. Maybe I'm just misunderstanding something here but a confirmation on this would be nice.

Endolise

TengenToppaBoogaloo
So does anyone know if the list here on the site is all of the new pokemon? I mean I'm all for them not making 150+ new ones again (I like seeing old ones) but it just seemed a little small to me. It seems like a lot of them are the sames types too. Maybe I'm just misunderstanding something here but a confirmation on this would be nice.

Barring future event Pokémon, the list on this site is complete.

So, did I miss anything? Last thing I saw were Mega Tyranitar and Mega Aggron from Coro Coro

Just a picture of Mega Medicham and confirmation of Mega Banette's existence.

Last edited:

Kreayshawn

That Shiny Meowstic is amazing

Flying Weasel

It's all of the new ones to which we would be privy at this early stage, unequivocally. There's no space in the National Dex that would allow differently.

Alright thanks. I hadn't seen the Kalos pokedex page yet and it is pretty big. Looks like I'll have to pick up a few old ones this time around or else the majority of my team will be grass ghost.

gabric

anyone got links to all the new shinies? also any idea what the new chance to run into a shiny is? one person I seen sadi it was 1/252 but it cant be that good can it?

Greekboy

Well, this is my last time on Serebii for a while (around the time I defeated the champion, so like a week or two)
The last thing I learned was Mega Medicham, and I'm sure there are a lot more megas that I will be able to discover myself, don't want to spoil it all (like I did with the dex :( )

You guys have fun!

EDIT: Oh... now I noticed that Mega Banette exists... :(

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I love all the new Pokemon. I can't wait until the events are revealed.(If there are events)

Status
Not open for further replies.