• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Kalos Dex Thread v2 [READ FIRST POST]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, Mega Medicham looks beast. And that attack stat is going to be sky high. 176 with Pure Power at LV 37. I just did a quick calculation and that is actually higher than Adamant +252 Slaking's attack stat at the same level.

Rakurai

i have heard heliolisk can learn surf. is there a screenshot of this?

Don't have any picture proof, but it seems logical, now that I remembered that basilisks can run on the water.

Chris-kun

i still believe
I would imagine if the other starters have megas they'll be revealed as distribution like Mega Blaziken

Wizardly Oz

Scholar of Insects
Needless to say, I'm naming mine Rubilax. I am truly ecstatic that one of my favorite characters in anything has a Pokemon that shares the concept. Makes it even better that I love the look of the Pokemon, too.

I'll also leave this here in case anyone wonders who this Rubilax I am talking about is. Or at least what he looks like.

EDIT: And before anyone starts getting all uppity think that I am implying that Gamefreak stole this idea- just stop. I am not saying that at all. I am just noting similarities in concept and design of two things that I like very much. Don't be an idiot.
I make it a point to capture a female Honedge and name her Fi, the spirit of the Goddess Sword. Oh, my heart twangs for Skyward Sword. Oscillating the Forms will be so much fun.
e: I suppose I could capture a male and name him Ghirahim, but it just wouldn't be as appropriate, methinks.

Don't have any picture proof, but it seems logical, now that I remembered that basilisks can run on the water.
That's awesome for GameFreak to have caught that detail about the basilisk, also known as the "Jesus Lizard."

Last edited:

Phoenix6000

An Alternate Reality
http://oi40.*******.com/143f0qs.jpg

My god. Acquiring all of those Vivillon is going to be a task by itself. I believe my area gets the garden pattern, which isn't bad at all.

My god. Acquiring all of those Vivillon is going to be a task by itself. I believe my area gets the garden pattern, which isn't bad at all.

Mother of gawd...
Looks like I'll probably be getting the Sun one. Living in Arizona I'm sure they would make the connection. Desert state and all.

BIGJRA

Catchin' Em All
Only 69 New Pokemon? This seems really sad, but with the Kalos dex totalling 450-ish new & returning pokemon I think it is acceptable. Considering we have at least 15 mega evolutions, that means something too. This pokedex is interesting though. It seems as if the three areas exist just to keep the regional dex short.

Samayowa

you amaze me.
Mega Medicham looks amazing, I cannot wait to see Mega Bannette!

Cross_Thunder_Zekrom

anyone got links to all the new shinies? also any idea what the new chance to run into a shiny is? one person I seen sadi it was 1/252 but it cant be that good can it?

no it was originally 1/8192 chance but GF did state that they want Shiny to make more appearance than usual (by usual, like work yourself to death in breeding hundreds of eggs or thousands hours on catching them without pokerader). While they brought back pokerader, and lack of evidence to hack 3DS, they might have reduce 1/8192 to like maybe 1/4096 or 3/4 of 8192. Who knows but for ppl are getting a lot of shiny though. heck even the chance in getting a shiny Kalos starter might seem different. But again, it all speculation.

Kreayshawn

Omg I love it! There are probably more lol

Kreayshawn

How do they evolve though is what I'm wondering

dss_live

Water and Fairy-type master
I can't decide whether I love the fact that there is so many new formes in generation 6 or not... Vivillion and Gourgeist will be fun to collect!

Don't forget to collect all the different florges' too :)

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.

That's actually awesome imo. It's like real bug collecting. But how exactly are they distributed in the games themselves? Is it seasonal or something?

Kreayshawn

Could there be one for every major Biome? We've just covered this in APES. There are a Tundra, Savannah, and Desert form. Meadow could be Grasslands. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a Rain Forest one. If there is I'm expecting Rainbow Toucan colors. It's obvious it is connected to the environment though.

Monek_OP

bernie2016
That's actually awesome imo. It's like real bug collecting. But how exactly are they distributed in the games themselves? Is it seasonal or something?

I agree. There's so many different ways to go about this... Judging by all the different variants, it could be any one of the ways Pokemon change form in the games: there's items, locations, personality value, or just distribution - although that wouldn't be as bug-collectingy as other ways...

Rakurai

Does anyone happen to know where Electrike can be found?

It's the only Pokemon I'm now 100% certain I'll be having on my team.

Status
Not open for further replies.