• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Kalos Dex Thread v2 [READ FIRST POST]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member
Does anyone happen to know where Electrike can be found?

It's the only Pokemon I'm now 100% certain I'll be having on my team.

It's #73 in the Coastal Pokedex. I'm guessing 3rd to 4th gym.
I'll try to make a Pokemon locations list once I have the game.

Please use the Kalos Pokedex for searching other Pokemon.

Rakurai

I'm thinking Electrike might actually be available before the third gym, considering the levels of the wild Eevee and Hawlucha that have been in screenshots.

In any case, I suppose half the fun will be locating it myself.

manor777

Shiny Hunter Vet.
Wow, all those Vivilon forms! Ill want one of each as well as one of each in a shiny version! Got a long road ahead of me lol

Orcaowl

The link to mega medicham is broken. Could anyone link me to one that works?

Love the tyranitar and aggron megas too. :)

Endolise

TengenToppaBoogaloo
The link to mega medicham is broken. Could anyone link me to one that works?

I'll just post the picture here:

1381451528781.jpg

Last edited:

~Sam~

Trader and Battler
I'm glad there are a lot of pokemon from past gens but there are not enough Gen 6 pokemon. At least I still have my Magnezone and Lucario.

Monocross

Does anyone know if Pichu has been found in the wild? I know Pikachu is, but I want to raise one from the ground up!!

Status
Not open for further replies.