• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Kalos Dex Thread v2 [READ FIRST POST]

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkKami

Pokemon Collector

Wizardly Oz

Scholar of Insects
http://0-media-cdn.foolz.us/ffuuka/board/vp/image/1381/46/1381464364719.png

updated vivillons

I would not be surprised if there's a tropical pattern, mountain/ alpine pattern, swamp pattern or a temperate/ forest pattern....
The High Plains morph is actually to my liking... comparatively not as good as Sandstorm, though. It definitely fits with Central and Southern California, but not so much with the North, to which I hail from. Ah vell.

e: but you know what, anything is better than seeing the original Meadow morph flying around. It is too pink for my tastes.

UltimatePokemonExpert

Experienced Trainer
Similar to most people it seems, I too am dissapointed by only 69 new Pokemon. Don't get me wrong, I still think the game will be awesome. It's just that finding new Pokemon is probably my favorite part of the new regions and 69 seems a bit underwhelming. I would have been totally cool if they went the Johto route and just added an even 100. Oh well, I can't go on complaining about what can't be fixed. I'm just hoping the gameplay makes up for it.

WhiteBlair

ベストチャンピオン。
Like every region, Kalos has also a few flaws in its own. Like how Feebas/Miltoic is not included in the dex as being the most beautiful pokemon ever in a region that has a theme of beauty.

Mav-san

F*cking veteran
Vivillion suddenly gotten very interesting. Are the colors tradeable?

WhiteBlair

ベストチャンピオン。
HM Dive confirmed, it seems.

1381462110961.jpg

Also the abilities look quite good, especially with the moves they learn. I'll repeat myself once again, brilliant job GF.

Kodama

Woah, that's quite a collection already! I love the Icy Snow one - I'm usually into simple, plain designs. Luckily I'm from Finland so I can get that pattern. Can't wait to get my game (here's hoping it comes in the mail today!).

You know...the launch date is 12th and that's when that will be SET out to deliver lol.

dbApplejack

Whitney's Protege

1381462110961.jpg

Also the abilities look quite good, especially with the moves they learn. I'll repeat myself once again, brilliant job GF.

That moveset and those stats are perfect for Delphox! :D

You know...the launch date is 12th and that's when that will be SET out to deliver lol.
Mine was dispatched on Tuesday so it's on its way, however, didn't get in the mail today (and we don't get mail delivery during the weekend) so looks like I have to wait until Monday. Oh well :)

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO

1381462110961.jpg

Greninja can also learn Smack Down. It was on the status screen of a Shiny Greninja I found on 4chan and posted on the data collection thread on Smogon.

Status
Not open for further replies.