• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Kalos Dex Thread v2 [READ FIRST POST]

Status
Not open for further replies.

0danmaster0

so metagross is the only psuedo legendary to not be in the dex. why.jpg

Dr. Leggs

Astral Cowboy
So Stance Change means Aegislash changes form with every move? That's absolutely terrific. You get base 150 offenses when you attack and base 150 defenses when you defend. And even if it's slow as all hell you still have King's Shield/Protect and Shadow Sneak for priority.

Wow.

Endolise

TengenToppaBoogaloo

Eievui-Nymphia

XY, gen of dreams.
Chespin lv 16 > Quilladin > lv 36 > Chesnaught 87,5% males
Fennekin > lv 16 Braixen > lv 36 > Delphox 87,5% males
Froakie > lv 16 > Frpogadier > lv 36 > Greninja 87,5% males
Bunnelsby > lv 20 > Diggersby
Fletchling > lv 17 > Fletchlinder > lv35 > Talonflame
Scatterbug > lv 9 > Swewpa < lv 12 > Vivillion
Litleo > lv 35 > Pyroar
Flabebe > lv19? > Floette > Light Stone > Florges 100% female
Skiddo > lv32 > Gogoat
Pancham > lv 31 + a Dark in party > Pangoro
Furfrou
Espurr > lv25 > Meowstic
Honedge > lv35 > Doublade > Dusk Stone > Aegialash
Spiritzee > Trade with Sachet > Aromatisse
Swirlix > Trade with Whipped Dream > Slurpuff
Inkay > lv30 (holds down the 3DS) > Malamar
Binacle > lv39 > Barbaracle
Skrelp > lv48 > Dragalge
Clauncher > lv37 > Clawitzer
Helioptile > Sun Stone > Heliolisk
Tyrunt > lv39 (Day) > tyrantrum 87,5% males
Auraura > lv 39 (Night) > Aurorus 87,5% males
Eevee > Maximum Bond Pokemon Amie > Sylveon 87,5% males
Hawlucha
Dedenne
Carbink (genderless)
Goomy > lv40 > Sliggo > lv?? > Goodra
Klefki
Phantump > trade > Trevenant (of course, Orotto)
Pumpkaboo > trade > Gourgeist
Bergmite > lv37 > Avallug
Noibat > lv48 > Noivern
Xerneas
Yveltal
Zygarde

This is what I found:
And because breeding starters would be rare, Fennekin and Sylveon, even when they're sound females, can be male and with a possibility of 87,5%.

Serebii has put Litleo at 100% female. It'0s an oversight because Floette is only female.

J-Biz

Level it up?

I have, 12 levels infact since I maxed out her Affection. The only thing I can think is that her normal Happiness isn't full. I'm just worried that if I max out her affection and happiness she'll evolve into an Espeon or Umbreon.

Has anyone successfully evolved Eevee into Sylveon on here?

Eievui-Nymphia

XY, gen of dreams.
I have, 12 levels infact since I maxed out her Affection. The only thing I can think is that her normal Happiness isn't full. I'm just worried that if I max out her affection and happiness she'll evolve into an Espeon or Umbreon.

Has anyone successfully evolved Eevee into Sylveon on here?

Save your game regularly and if it evolves into Espeon or Umbreon, turn off the game and restart. When it try to level up, push B in the first 2-3 levels and try again.

Try to evolve Eevee in Northeast Kalos. In particular, in a zione where in the water, there's a bug estructure of pink color. Around the city where (is the 7th Gym) around snowed zone.

http://www.pkparaiso.com/imagenes/xy/posters/kalos_region_map.jpg

Last edited:

J-Biz

Hi guys, do you know what is the earliest place where i can find honedge?

Route 6, when you have to go and get the Poke Flute, take the route that takes you through tall grass and you can find Honedge there :)

King Shuckle

Don't be daft
I still can't figure out when Inkay evolves. I know it's after level 30, but do you hold the 3DS upside down while it levels up? After it levels up?

Gipauchii

Elite Trainer
I am trying to figure out if I will use Malamar in my team. Contrary + Superpower is a good combo, but Malamar's stats still aren't that great (if Smogon calculated correctly). It has average bulk and with its low speed, it probably won't have a chance to utilize Contrary in a battle at all. Well, once I do get the game, I will try it out to see how effective it can be.

Status
Not open for further replies.