• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Kalos Dex Thread v2 [READ FIRST POST]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Endolise

TengenToppaBoogaloo
So, I'm curious; does Greninja learn any good Dark-type moves? Mine is Lv 47 and I'm starting to feel as though I may have picked the wrong starter over here. <:/

Shraeder

It's Lit
So, I'm curious; does Greninja learn any good Dark-type moves? Mine is Lv 47 and I'm starting to feel as though I may have picked the wrong starter over here. <:/

Night Slash from the move releaner, and Dark Pulse from TM. Just teach it Thief until you get to the city with the Move Relearner(forgot the name of the city). It gets Extrasensory at level 49 too, which is handy.

Endolise

TengenToppaBoogaloo
Night Slash from the move releaner, and Dark Pulse from TM. Just teach it Thief until you get to the city with the Move Relearner(forgot the name of the city). It gets Extrasensory at level 49 too, which is handy.

Oh, excellent. Just what I wanted to hear. Thank you. :)

Shraeder

It's Lit
Night Slash at level 70, I think that's the only one it learns levelling up.

You can teach it Night Slash through move relearner too.

Fricken Ariados is too common...

Vizion

Friend codes for Dex Trades and Friend Safari?

Daisymareep

Beware the cuteness
So far, Florges havent learn no new fairy move. When I leveling, it keep learning grass moves. I starting think I should choose another fairy type.

MechaBulba

King of the Monsters

FINALLY its back as a TM at last!
Anyone tried Egg moves on the Frog? Sucker Punch would be epic.

So far, Florges havent learn no new fairy move. When I leveling, it keep learning grass moves. I starting think I should choose another fairy type.

Yeah Fairy Wind on mine is starting to become glaringly weak. Now I mainly use it for Wish support.

Last edited:

Inoshi

Pokemon Lover
Can somebody tell me what to do after the power plant. I went back to Lumiose city but they keep saying there's a blackout. Help!!!

Shraeder

It's Lit
Can somebody tell me what to do after the power plant. I went back to Lumiose city but they keep saying there's a blackout. Help!!!

Did you beat the Team Flare admins in the powerplant?

Strolling

Dragon Trainer
My dedenne is lvl 40. Will he ever learn fairy type moves? I would like something other than my Electric Types.

Inoshi

Pokemon Lover
Yes!! I defeated them and all the workers gave me stuff including flame charge... is there someone else I need to defeat or another place I need to go?

Status
Not open for further replies.