• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Kalos Dex Thread v2 [READ FIRST POST]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orcaowl

Is anyone else having an insanely difficult time finding a male Litleo? I've been looking for hours, even went and bred eggs... All female, stopped trying after 15 eggs :(

Shraeder

It's Lit
Is anyone else having an insanely difficult time finding a male Litleo? I've been looking for hours, even went and bred eggs... All female, stopped trying after 15 eggs :(

YES. I searched for a while on Route 22(?) and could only find females.

Vizion

Anybody willing to trade for a Yveltal? I need one really bad to complete my team. I will trade anything except Xerneas and Zygarde.

Shraeder

It's Lit
Oh sweet! I'm just about to enter that town.
Do they still take Heart Scales? Cause I haven't gotten any yet.

Yes, you can acquire Heart Scales in Cyllage City by fishing with the Old Rod and using Thief on the Luvdisc(100% chance of finding a Luvdisc)

XXD17

Draco rex
Has everyone else already seen furfrous's other coats in addition to the ones we have seen? There's one that makes it looks like a sphinx!

gabric

what lvl does aegislash get king's shield? my doublade is lvl 44 and I donyt want to miss out. also is their any dusk stones I can get before or shortly after the fairy gym? thxs
edit: forgot to ask what lvl does talnflame get steel wing. and how long after the fairy gym is move relearner??
`

johno1995

I'm not quite understanding the Lost Hotel. I really want a Voltorb/Electrode, but I cannot find any wild Pokemon inside of this place because it's only one room with the old man standing there after telling his "scary" story that I skipped through. Did I miss something? Lol.

Question for the people who have the game: is Pangoro a good, fun to use Pokemon? It's straight up my favorite sixth gen Poke.

So far, Pangoro is probably my fourth favorite on my team: I get more use/fun out of Chesnaught, Doublade, and (surprisingly) Slurpuff, who I'd say is my team's VIP...

Aurorus has just recently evolved, but as an Amaura it was difficult to train admittedly. My only issue with Pangoro is its movepool, it's not learning very many cool moves atm but I can see this changing. It is incredibly tough though, definitely not a bad choice just not very "fun" persay. Not much to set it apart!

Last edited:

Blazios

I'm not quite understanding the Lost Hotel. I really want a Voltorb/Electrode, but I cannot find any wild Pokemon inside of this place because it's only one room with the old man standing there after telling his "scary" story that I skipped through. Did I miss something? Lol.

That's just a house, the Lost Hotel is at the end of Route 15 and start of Route 16.

johno1995

That's just a house, the Lost Hotel is at the end of Route 15 and start of Route 16.

Oh lordy, how stupid do I feel now? Thanks a ton lol.

RNG_Reporter

I want to use the cute Cotton Candy Pokemon..

What nature is best for it? Is it more physical or special? And.. is it sturdy?

Crimson_Blazer

Man Sliggoo is annoying. I've been on lv 49 for ages trying to find a rainy route i just keep looping through the routes I've been to but it just doesn't want to rain anywhere anymore

EDIT: guess its level 55 not 50, so I'll be doing that tmrw...

Last edited:

Galvantulaman

I don't know if it's new but i just saw the Vivillon por my region ans its wings are green with blue borders and yellow stripes on them. :D

johno1995

I want to use the cute Cotton Candy Pokemon..

What nature is best for it? Is it more physical or special? And.. is it sturdy?

My particular Slurpuff is very well rounded. At level 44 right now and I'm doing Super Training to make it special attack oriented and its stats are:

HP: 135
Attack: 98
Defense: 93
Sp. Atk: 105
Sp. Def: 81
Speed: 90

^ Probably the most well-rounded of my team. Any nature that emphasizes Sp. Atk would be good since 999999.9% of its movepool is Sp. Atk. It can learn many elemental attacks: Surf, Thunderbolt, Toxic are the ones I've had on it so far alongside Draining Kiss. Waiting to beat Valerie so I can give it Dazzling Gleam. Hopefully it learns Moonblast soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.