• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Kalos Dex Thread v2 [READ FIRST POST]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone please tell me how to get zygarde? apart from being post game does it only appear after you do something or something happens ?

RNG_Reporter

My particular Slurpuff is very well rounded. At level 44 right now and I'm doing Super Training to make it special attack oriented and its stats are:

HP: 135
Attack: 98
Defense: 93
Sp. Atk: 105
Sp. Def: 81
Speed: 90

^ Probably the most well-rounded of my team. Any nature that emphasizes Sp. Atk would be good since 999999.9% of its movepool is Sp. Atk. It can learn many elemental attacks: Surf, Thunderbolt, Toxic are the ones I've had on it so far alongside Draining Kiss. Waiting to beat Valerie so I can give it Dazzling Gleam. Hopefully it learns Moonblast soon.

Thank you so much for replying. I've been looking for help with this little guy for a while.. but no one uses it lol.

Glad it's special attacking. Woo.

johno1995

Thank you so much for replying. I've been looking for help with this little guy for a while.. but no one uses it lol.

Glad it's special attacking. Woo.

No problem! :) I know the feeling haha. I was looking to find any movepool details or base stat details but nothing! So I've been going in blind with Swirlix/Slurpuff, it's been a fun experience.

I was initially only using it because I loved Swirlix, to my surprise it's actually my favorite of the gen 6 bunch I've used thus far. He's a very interesting and fun Pokemon, I highly recommend using him. Don't know how he'll fare competitively but that's not my scene and in-game he's been my MVP!

outoftheordinary

Dreaming of Greece
Question for the people who have the game: is Pangoro a good, fun to use Pokemon? It's straight up my favorite sixth gen Poke.

Yeah, I'm really loving my Pangoro! He's super powerful, probably my second favourite after Doublade.

Shraeder

It's Lit
Heliolisk can learn the TM of Dark Pulse.

Noivern can learn the TMs Shadow Ball and Dark Pulse.

Talonflame learns Steel Wing at level 60, helpful against those pesky Fairy types.

King Shuckle

Don't be daft
Any word on the Chansey line being Fairy type? Hopefully someone stumbles on it in PokeRadar, a Battle Maison match or in Friend Safari.

Elchar

I am gonna get my Y today, I am so overexcited! ^_^

LittleEvil

Veteran Trainer
Anyone training a Honedge? I want to EV train one and get a good nature, but im not sure how it's evolution's stats look like. any help?

outoftheordinary

Dreaming of Greece
Awesome. Doe sit learn any moves to take advantage of Iron Fist?

Apparently it learns Hammer Arm which is supposed to be really powerful, add that with its Iron Fist ability, and it will probably be unstoppable, haha. Basically any 'punch' move. Unfortunately my Pangoro has the Mold Breaker ability >.>

Underachiever007

Apparently it learns Hammer Arm which is supposed to be really powerful, add that with its Iron Fist ability, and it will probably be unstoppable, haha. Basically any 'punch' move. Unfortunately my Pangoro has the Mold Breaker ability >.>

Cool. It seems to be a slow Pokemon, so I guess Hammer Arm's speed reduction wouldn't be much of a problem.

Anyone training a Honedge? I want to EV train one and get a good nature, but im not sure how it's evolution's stats look like. any help?

http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/pokémon-xy-data-collection.3489182/#post-4868060

Be warned that these are very rough estimates. There have been people saying that Aegislash's speed is higher than what's listed there.

Confusious

Kimetsu no Yaiba. <3
So, are we able to find Yveltal and Xerneas shiny legitimately or do they have the shiny check like Reshiram and Zekrom did? I really wanna see what they look like shiny.

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
So has the way to evolve sylveon been confirmed? is it max amie? or a lvl up w/ fairy type move?

It is high(but not necessarily max) amie and leveling up with a Fairy-type move.

Arcamenel

Shiny Hunter
I evolved a freshly caught eevee into sylveon after getting 2 hearts in amie and leveling it up once while it knew baby doll eyes. I gave it a rare candy at 1 heart but it didn't evolve so I think it's at least 2 hearts in affection + fairy type move.

gabric

does anyone know where to get a dusk stone? i really dont want to spend 2 hours ev training to get one. alternativly is their anyone who would trade one?

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
does anyone know where to get a dusk stone? i really dont want to spend 2 hours ev training to get one. alternativly is their anyone who would trade one?

Lost Hotel. Inside a trash bin.

pOlarizer

Cool! Didn't know hammer arm is boosted by iron fist.

Personally prefer mold breaker though.

Status
Not open for further replies.