• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Kalos Dex Thread v2 [READ FIRST POST]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ludakrix

Legen-waitforit-dary
SD = Swords Dance. It's also good in battles with a Flying gem if you're in something that replenishes items after battle

MastersOfMonsters

~Yaoi FanBoy~
SD = Swords Dance. It's also good in battles with a Flying gem if you're in something that replenishes items after battle

Ah, then I see. ^^ Neat, thank you kindly. Still keeps finding Limber Hawks, lol.

bolter1

Swampert Trainer
I've just read that someone claims that Milotic, Mismagius and Chansey family are not Fairy. Can anybody confirm that?
As far as I know, none of those Pokemon are currently available in XY so I don't know how anyone (barring the devs of course, but the time to be claiming to be connect to GF is past) would know if they are or aren't Fairy.

Bazza17

I've just read that someone claims that Milotic, Mismagius and Chansey family are not Fairy. Can anybody confirm that?

Chansey is normal type only. I just caught on in Safari. unsure about the others

Nacreous

Fire trainer
OMG!OMG!Talonflame can learn Swords Dance.It's the first regional bird that can!^^I'm so happy!It can also learn Hone Claws and Bulk Up apparently.

dante0

Anyone else worried about the lack of pokemon storage, I'm on my 5th box and only on my 5th badge... that pokebank isn't coming fast enough.

Also I only just got the 3ds and it seems you need lots of friends for the friend safari so I *really* need to add people, here's my friend code I think you have to pm me so I can add you aswell. (All new to me)

FC: 4484 8994 6340

Arkygi

Okay, last time I'm going to try to ask something here.
So, please, could anyone tell me if Sylveon can naturally learn Wish or just through egg move?
I'd appreciate if someone answer.

ebevan91

Anyone else worried about the lack of pokemon storage, I'm on my 5th box and only on my 5th badge... that pokebank isn't coming fast enough.

Also I only just got the 3ds and it seems you need lots of friends for the friend safari so I *really* need to add people, here's my friend code I think you have to pm me so I can add you aswell. (All new to me)

FC: 4484 8994 6340

Someone said that it opens up eventually but I wouldn't take their word 100%. I can't confirm it since I don't have the game yet.

erutaerc

Someone said that it opens up eventually but I wouldn't take their word 100%. I can't confirm it since I don't have the game yet.
Put one pokemon in each box and more open. I have enough boxes for a living dex plus 5 spare boxes.

TheoPL

As far as I know, none of those Pokemon are currently available in XY so I don't know how anyone (barring the devs of course, but the time to be claiming to be connect to GF is past) would know if they are or aren't Fairy.
They are claimed to have been battled in Battle Maison.

MastersOfMonsters

~Yaoi FanBoy~
I got a Adamant Hawlucha (I Think that's good, extra good at Att, and bad at S.Att), but it has Limber... but remind me, you can get a Item that Changes a Pokémon's Ability eventually, right? (that's not a one-time Item, I hope..?)

Helium Paperweight

Does anyone know the absolute earliest point I can get a dusk stone for my Doublade?

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
I got a Adamant Hawlucha (I Think that's good, extra good at Att, and bad at S.Att), but it has Limber... but remind me, you can get a Item that Changes a Pokémon's Ability eventually, right? (that's not a one-time Item, I hope..?)

Yes, but remember, you need to have around 100-200 battles and it is one-time use.

Arcanineblitz

Im at victory road and cant seen to find noibat =/ how rare is he?

MastersOfMonsters

~Yaoi FanBoy~
Yes, but remember, you need to have around 100-200 battles and it is one-time use.

Oww... crud. Will keep hatching then. Thanks once again, Yusuf. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.