• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Kalos Dex Thread v2 [READ FIRST POST]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
Does anyone know if Karbink can learn moves like Dazzling Gleam, Rough Play, Disarming Voice, or Crafty Shield?

Last edited:

shadowF

can hawlucha be used in sky battles?

shadowF

Magixx

Hello, does anyone know how to add friends in the PSS in game? Thanks in advance!

Chris-kun

i still believe
Anyone have any knowledge of Slurpuff's moveset? Mine's at 39 and I like it a lot but it's moves aren't up to par with the rest of my team and I'm wondering what I should do with it. I amped its special attack in Super Training.

Strolling

Dragon Trainer
Hello, does anyone know how to add friends in the PSS in game? Thanks in advance!

You need to add directly through the 3DS home screen because the 3DS has a friend code that it uses for everything. There is no longer a Pokemon one.

Blazios

It's nice to see that Eelektross acts more like an eel now as opposed to the dancing act in Gen V.

Also, Kinniekins is always Modest with perfect Special Attack, which is nice.

DrakeKoryu

Hey guys I dunno if anyone has found this before but I've a Goodra lvl 51, it evolved when raining but just past level 50, it didn't need anymore...

Kronus09

Have you guys encountered ferroseed yet? Is it suppose to be half buried or it is an error or something.

DrakeKoryu

it's supposed to be like that, I liked it more in B/W when it was spinning around... dunno why they decided to put it like it was burried in the floor now

Monocross

Hope this is an ohkay place to ask this:

I just got a Shiny Stone and a Lv. 28 Floette that I'm very tempted to evolve, but I want to know if I should hold off for a bit, maybe for moves or something?

Any help would be appreciated!!

Blazios

Hope this is an ohkay place to ask this:

I just got a Shiny Stone and a Lv. 28 Floette that I'm very tempted to evolve, but I want to know if I should hold off for a bit, maybe for moves or something?

Any help would be appreciated!!

Pretty much all the moves it can learn by Level up can be relearned with the Move Relearner as its evolved form.

I used one myself and looking back at its level up moves, I would have evolved it sooner had I known.

Monocross

Pretty much all the moves it can learn by Level up can be relearned with the Move Relearner as its evolved form.

I used one myself and looking back at its level up moves, I would have evolved it sooner had I known.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!! I'm gonna evolve her right now!!

Status
Not open for further replies.