• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Kalos Dex Thread v2 [READ FIRST POST]

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordSerperior

I am glad Chansey isn't fairy, just so we can leave some pink pokemon for the normal type. Plus there have already are more retypes than I thought there would be so I dot want anything else to be fairy.
Btw has Lilligant been confirmed to remain pure grass?

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
I am glad Chansey isn't fairy, just so we can leave some pink pokemon for the normal type. Plus there have already are more retypes than I thought there would be so I dot want anything else to be fairy.
Btw has Lilligant been confirmed to remain pure grass?

Yes, it has.

Psyduck Ranger

Celebi's Guardian
Has anyone noticed how awesome Arausus' moveset is? I've been going round gathering TMs. Ice Beam, Psychic, Dark Pulse, Thunderbolt, Ancient Power, Nature Power...I'm just desperately hoping it learns Earth Power by level up at some point. Shame it can't learn Surf.

Gogoat is pretty fun too. Both Bulldoze and Earthquake by Level Up, along with plenty of good physical Grass moves - Horn Leech, Seed Bomb, Leaf Blade. And Milk Drink. Obviously.

Someone tell me it gets Megahorn though, please? How can it not. Nothing in my team can learn X-Scissor, I really want another Bug move in my party...

aerial_ace

so apparently tailow is available on route 8? has anyone encountered one ?? i was looking for ages and cant find one

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
I'm kind of surprised that Hawlucha isn't in the Flying egg group. Maybe that's why it can't compete in sky battles

MastersOfMonsters

~Yaoi FanBoy~
Hawlucha is extremely good in game so far. He's killing Everything in his path. XD

Also, could someone tell me, is Carbink a Physical or Special attacker? Mine has Extra good in Def, but bad in S.Att, so... not sure if I should train it or get Another.

Rakurai

It's equally bad at both forms of offense.

Bluemage21

Hawlucha is extremely good in game so far. He's killing Everything in his path. XD

Also, could someone tell me, is Carbink a Physical or Special attacker? Mine has Extra good in Def, but bad in S.Att, so... not sure if I should train it or get Another.

It is not an attacker at all, it is a walling pokemon.

Thowra

The Silver Brumby
Anyone know where dittos can be found? They're in the mountain dex but I can't find them anywhere...nor have I sighted them so I can't use the area feature in the pokedex...

MastersOfMonsters

~Yaoi FanBoy~
It is not an attacker at all, it is a walling pokemon.

I thought so, but I thought it would probably at least have more in S.Att than Att, so I at least wanted one that could also do some damage.

Bluemage21

I thought so, but I thought it would probably at least have more in S.Att than Att, so I at least wanted one that could also do some damage.

Nope, it cannot do damage at all, there is literally no point in even trying to use it offensively, it has too small of attacking stats.

Bluemage21

Anyone know where dittos can be found? They're in the mountain dex but I can't find them anywhere...nor have I sighted them so I can't use the area feature in the pokedex...

Pokemon village

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
Nope, it cannot do damage at all, there is literally no point in even trying to use it offensively, it has too small of attacking stats.
That still doesn't make it useless offensively, or at least not in-game. Practically any pokémon can be strong enough with the right training and the right moves. In Black 2, my Corsola defeated an Entei in the Black Tower, while my Farfetch'd and Smearlge were able to handle themselves against Lance's pokémon in Heart Gold. Plus, super training can really help pokémon give that extra boost they need. So even though Carbink may not be the strongest pokémon, & still more suited as a defensive wall, that doesn't mean it's offensively useless

MastersOfMonsters

~Yaoi FanBoy~

That bad, huh? So, I guess I don't have to look for Another one. Good. ^^ Though I have never used a Pokémon that's made as a 'wall'. How the heck do I win with one?!

I do love Carbink's design, though. It's a shame it can't evolve, cuz' it really looks like one that should. XD

Rakurai

That still doesn't make it useless offensively, or at least not in-game. Practically any pokémon can be strong enough with the right training and the right moves. In Black 2, my Corsola defeated an Entei in the Black Tower, while my Farfetch'd and Smearlge were able to handle themselves against Lance's pokémon in Heart Gold. Plus, super training can really help pokémon give that extra boost they need. So even though Carbink may not be the strongest pokémon, & still more suited as a defensive wall, that doesn't mean it's offensively useless

Doesn't change the fact that playing to a Pokemon's strengths is generally far better then trying to improve their faults.

Chibi_Muffin

Smart Cookie
Does anyone know when the sixth gen base stats will be available? Also will there be more mega evos?

Some people are trying to work the base stats out now.

Also, I found out something about Sweet Veil: it doesn't just work on allies, Swirlix/Slurpuff itself is also immune to sleep. I know because a wild Pokemon tried to put my Slurpuff to sleep in a single battle and the ability activated.

Grey Wind

Does anyone know when the sixth gen base stats will be available? Also will there be more mega evos?
Unless the 3DS is hacked, we probably won't get spot on base stats. There will be pretty accurate stats going around soon though (Smogon has a few vague ideas posted).

And we don't know if there'll be any more megas.

Status
Not open for further replies.