• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Kalos Dex Thread v2 [READ FIRST POST]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blazios

Articuno, Zapdos and Moltres aren't needed for the completion of the Coastal Dex, I just got the certificate without seeing two of them.

Magixx

does anyone happen to have a pokemon infected with pokerus? If so, may i please have 1, i can trade you togepi, growlithe, sliggoo with hidden ability gooey or whatever, or if i can have for free? My fc is in my sig, pm me please thankks

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod

SoulOfSilver

Gym Leader
Do we have official Sugimori artwork for all the new Pokemon yet? Hasn't the game guide been released? I would assume they'd be in there, maybe not though...

On another note, I freakin' love Pumpkaboo right now. So happy we got a little pumpkin Pokemon. I love him the more I see him, probably my new favorite Ghost type.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
Do we have official Sugimori artwork for all the new Pokemon yet? Hasn't the game guide been released? I would assume they'd be in there, maybe not though...
The strategy guide is out, but it includes everything in the game EXCEPT a pokedex. It does include some sugimori artwork we haven't seen yet for pokemon such as Barbacle and Gourgeist, but most of them are about the size of thumbnail sketches and you can hardly see the tiny details

-----------------------------------------------------------

On a side note, does anyone know if Power-Up Punch is affected by Iron Fist? I was planning on teaching this move to my Conkeldurr, & I wanted to double check to see if anyone tried it out

Last edited:

Oshakpop

Eeveelution Master

On another note, I freakin' love Pumpkaboo right now. So happy we got a little pumpkin Pokemon. I love him the more I see him, probably my new favorite Ghost type.

No, we've still got 12 Pokémon without Sugimori artwork, and as far as I'm aware (not completely sure though!) that there isn't the artwork of all the Pokémon in the guide (I've not bought it because apparently it doesn't). I'd think they officially update the online Pokédexes in a month or two though...

MastersOfMonsters

~Yaoi FanBoy~
No, we've still got 12 Pokémon without Sugimori artwork, and as far as I'm aware (not completely sure though!) that there isn't the artwork of all the Pokémon in the guide (I've not bought it because apparently it doesn't). I'd think they officially update the online Pokédexes in a month or two though...

Why won't you update your Sig with the new ones we have, then? There's still room. :p

Also, I only saw the official art from the Pokémon of last CoroCoro. Have there been more since then?

Oshakpop

Eeveelution Master
Why won't you update your Sig with the new ones we have, then? There's still room. :p

Also, I only saw the official art from the Pokémon of last CoroCoro. Have there been more since then?

I can't be bothered XD I'll do it now I suppose!

Nope, there just isn't that many Pokémon and we had 30+ Pokémon with art before the games release haha!

MastersOfMonsters

~Yaoi FanBoy~
I can't be bothered XD I'll do it now I suppose!

Nope, there just isn't that many Pokémon and we had 30+ Pokémon with art before the games release haha!

You better. And you better Place Doublade somewhere else, poor thing. D:

Ah, then I see. ^^ True. That's a shame, I wanna see the Goomy line, among others. Still not sure what to Think of Goodra.

Bulbapedia has DW art (used in Global Link) of all of the new Pokémon without official Sugimori-art yet, and they helped at least me to really get an idea of the Pokémon. Especially the likes of Goodra and Florges.

MastersOfMonsters

~Yaoi FanBoy~
Bulbapedia has DW art (used in Global Link) of all of the new Pokémon without official Sugimori-art yet, and they helped at least me to really get an idea of the Pokémon. Especially the likes of Goodra and Florges.

Goodra looks like I thought it would, but Florges... wow, it looks so odd. XD And it's Female only? Had no idea.

TWN

5326 7398 1244
Some crazy thinking: now that Pokemon is fully polygonal, what if Game Freak is doing the following for this generation:

~X and Y (3DS)
~Z (Wii U port with high-poly HD battles, as we can see in this screenshot of what very well may be Lumiose: http://poke-amph.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/possible-pokemon-wii-u-game.jpg )
~GeoRuby and SeaSapphire (3DS), and SkyEmerald (Wii U) [Or whatever there names would be]
~Sequels that contain both Kalos AND Hoenn

Diancie, Volcanion, and Hoopa might be mascots for the sequels.

Though I will acknowledge that the three being event legendaries along the lines of Keldeo, Meloetta, and Genesect are much more likely.

Fozzie

King of the Gingers
Does anyone have a picture of Shiny Slurpuff?
I MMed myself a Swirlix, and am not sure whether or not to evolve it.
Thanks in advance ^-^

TWN

5326 7398 1244
Don't discuss future games, please.

The point of my post was a speculation of what Diancie, Volcanion, and Hoopa might be, which is relevant to this Pokedex thread. I'm basically saying "I think Diancie, Volcanion, and Hoopa could be the mascots for sequel games" and using details to support my point.

Oshakpop

Eeveelution Master
The point of my post was a speculation of what Diancie, Volcanion, and Hoopa might be, which is relevant to this Pokedex thread. I'm basically saying "I think Diancie, Volcanion, and Hoopa could be the mascots for sequel games" and using details to support my point.

Yeah but GameFreak already confirmed they won't take the Main Series to console, so it wouldn't happen anyway.

It's more likely that the three Pokémon are just the usual Event Pokémon.

Status
Not open for further replies.