• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Kalos Region Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO

gabric

how far into the game is the name rater? plz i need a quick answer if possible

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
How far in the game is the Lost Hotel? Also, is Rotom wild or an interactable pokemon?

It is listed on the first post. And I presume it is the latter, just like how it always been.

Edit: It is after Laverre(sixth Gym) I think?

Aurath8

It is listed on the first post. And I presume it is the latter, just like how it always been.

I mean in terms of gyms. I still don't know when and where the gyms are, and frankly I'd like to keep it that way, but at the same time I don't want to wait to long for Rotom.

Regalia

Does anyone know the point of the Sea Spirits Den? I'm at post game yet it remains empty. Going to return tonight between 8/9 to see if it may or may not be a Megastone pick up.

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
Does anyone know the point of the Sea Spirits Den? I'm at post game yet it remains empty. Going to return tonight between 8/9 to see if it may or may not be a Megastone pick up.

We have no idea what it will be used for.

Kall El

..Silence..
I haven't started my game yet but have had a few looks at playthrough's..
& have to say Kalos is looking beautiful.
Has that Frenchness to it but it's not a carbon copy. It has it's own twist.
I like it. It may possibly be my favourite region yet!

PearlDex

I'm getting the distinct impression that Game Freak decided to bombard gen wunners with pokemon they hate to make them appreciate the new ones more. "Oh, so you don't like Chesnaught? Here's Bidoof. And Zigzagoon. And Sentret. Weedle. Zubat. Gulpin... hey wait, is that Dunsparce? IT IS DUNSPARCE! How's Talonflame looking now?!"

bushie

regions's a lot bigger than i expected the gap between the first and second gym was a lot more than i thought compared to other games.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Yeah, I'm surprised the gap is so wide. I appreciate it though, since it's a change of pace and it allows for higher level scaling in later gyms. Hopefully.

I also like how each Route has a 'street' name.

Endolise

TengenToppaBoogaloo
How far in the game is Mawile on Y? Thanks.

I found mine in the cave with the green rocks; I think it was called "Glittering Cave"? And that was just before the second badge.

Poetry

Dancing Mad
how do you get eevee be seacrching for hours on route 10 is a partiuclar patch of grass?

Dunno if it differs but I caught my Eevees in the first diagonal yellow flower patch, before the section with all the rocks. They are fairly common, I found.

On that note, does anyone know the first instance where I can pick up a Dusk Stone?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.