• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Kalos Region Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

cascadethewarrior

~Ðiva and Lucariϕ~
I wish for Unova they would have made the Nature Preserve their version of the Safari Zone. It had so much potential but instead they wasted it, but I guess the shiny Haxorus kinda makes up for it...

If they do bring the Safari Zone back in Gen 6 I hope they do something to differentiate it from past Safari Zones, for the most part the Safari Zones have been pretty much the same.

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Call me crazy, but I actually liked the pokémon contest. It would be nice to bring them back, and maybe have contest battles. Though, that's highly unlikely

Yveltal96

A little more human
I wish for Unova they would have made the Nature Preserve their version of the Safari Zone. It had so much potential but instead they wasted it, but I guess the shiny Haxorus kinda makes up for it...

If they do bring the Safari Zone back in Gen 6 I hope they do something to differentiate it from past Safari Zones, for the most part the Safari Zones have been pretty much the same.

that isn't necessarily true
in firered it was just a regular old safari zone
in Diamond and Pearl they started making zones for it
and in HGSS they made the safari zone customizeable

Bueno~

Brazilian Trainer
I wish for Unova they would have made the Nature Preserve their version of the Safari Zone.

I agree. I like the idea of a mid-game preserved area full with exotic and rare pokemons, but I hate the whole non-pokemon allowed thing.
It's a good idea, but the "Throw Rock -> Throw Pokeball -> X Fled!" gets really annoying, specially when you find a rare one...

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member
Mt. Chimney was the best volcano we ever had. We battled on the crater for arceus's sake.
Maybe it will look much better in a future remake 8D

While the graphics wasn't the best, Mt. Chimney is indeed the best volcano we had.

Riding a cable car to reach the crater.
We can pass through it via Fiery Path.
It was Team Magma's Hideout (Emerald).
The unique environment of the Jagged Pass.
The volcanic ashfall on Route 13 and Fallarbor.

Ah yes, the beauty of Mt. Chimney. And Hoenn in general.

While the graphics wasn't the best, Mt. Chimney is indeed the best volcano we had.

Expect the water...SO MUCH WATER!!!!!!!

[aka]

I agree. I like the idea of a mid-game preserved area full with exotic and rare pokemons, but I hate the whole non-pokemon allowed thing.
It's a good idea, but the "Throw Rock -> Throw Pokeball -> X Fled!" gets really annoying, specially when you find a rare one...

Shiny Pokémon are even worse. I swear, that's the only one that's gotten away from me...

I'm curious if the roller-blades means we'll be getting more cities or perhaps more paved pathways; it seems difficult, after all, to use them on dirt or gravel, let alone grass.

shytende

3D RSEmakes, hopefully...

I really want tons of little towns, spread across the countryside, so there's more roads, paths, woods, map overall to explore. The big cities have nice big gyms, little cities have a strong trainer who will battle you everyday, and they'll get stronger too, so you can grind like post-game Nimbasa City.

That would works qute well with France actually.

I'm hoping that Fashion shows, The London Eye, Gargoyles and a more serpentine Loch Ness Monster are all added to these games. And maybe Elesa showing up Jasmine style, with her commenting on the london eye building being a lot simialer to Nimbasa's own, plus her in fashion shows. Elesa: Are you ready? Me: Yes ^-^ Elesa: Gimme what I need! Me: An Emolga evo?

And more Habitats. Must have them. EUrope is versitile. Just give us proper Volcanoes GF, PLEASE!!!

If they include Italy, you may have all the Volcanoes you want.
But as I said before, France have the Massif Central. They are extinct now, but I don't see how it could stop GF.

About The HGS Safari Zone : A Metang in the Safari Zone was the most blatant act of trolling ever. So if the Safari Game came back, I would hope they madethe Safari Ball better (At least 2, but the more the better. 4 would be perfect)

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!

I drool every time I think about a proper conical 3D Mount Chimney with the lava bubbling away and giving off some wicked red glow. Hoenn is going to look so boss in the XY engine if they do give us remakes. However since its not the topic, I really can't wait for the region reveal. Something tells me that the region will be like what the fake 4chan leak said, a river laden France based region. What I mean to say is that while the rumor is more then likely fake, The entire area around Paris has loads of rivers, and if they use a good chunk of France instead of a small area I can see them extending it all over. Give me a proper city that's surrounded by rivers and is really an island.

StarSurgeX

☆ I'm The Captain
I want Contest back on X&Y or something like that i didn't really like the Musical from Unova

Gloryus

Where's Wally?
I want to see a Pokémon tower like the Leaning Tower of Pisa. It would be nice if its a version exclusive tower along that Effiel-like tower. Maybe it could be where the next villain team is based?

Poetry

Dancing Mad
I want to see a Pokémon tower like the Leaning Tower of Pisa. It would be nice if its a version exclusive tower along that Effiel-like tower. Maybe it could be where the next villain team is based?

This is the one thing which I just really, really don't want to see. Please stop with the cliched "graveyard tower" location, it's really getting old. And boring. And... pointless. Even if it is based on the Leaning Tower of Pisa.

Gloryus

Where's Wally?
This is the one thing which I just really, really don't want to see. Please stop with the cliched "graveyard tower" location, it's really getting old. And boring. And... pointless. Even if it is based on the Leaning Tower of Pisa.

It doesn't have to be a Lavander Town-esque graveyard tower (or Lost and Celestial Tower like). It could be more like Dragonspiral Tower, Battle Tower or a newly themed tower with a fresh concept, which would be the more likely route if this were to happen.

Poetry

Dancing Mad
It doesn't have to be a Lavander Town-esque graveyard tower (or Lost and Celestial Tower like). It could be more like Dragonspiral Tower, Battle Tower or a newly themed tower with a fresh concept, which would be the more likely route if this were to happen.

But nevertheless.... whatever the purpose, I still think you're limiting yourself unnecessarily by using tower-shaped locations. Unless you have some novel way of manoeuvring yourself within it which would be bordering dangerously on being gimmicky, the only way would be up, and that's hardly original or fresh.

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
If we get any graveyard location, give us the catacombs of France. Go for something completely out there that can surprise us.

Status
Not open for further replies.