• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Kalos Region Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

BBtheASH

A Fairy Specialized Trainer
Idk if this has been posted already but I think it's worth mentioning.

image.jpg

If the image doesn't work for whatever reason, here's the website I found it on.

http://cheezburger.com/7494288896

ebevan91

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member
^ It has been pointed out before and had been discussed.
In fact, try reading a few pages back.

Blackjack the Titan

It’s been a while
Well the color of the regional district doesn't have to correlate to Groudons and Kyorges color, but perhaps their type. Flying would look kinda white to me. Red could go with Groudon and blue could go with Kyogre.

Yeah I posted that picture some time ago, so it isn't very necessary to discuss.

Gergenator

Veteran Trainer

Regality

Digital King
Kinda weird though.. the X legendary, a forest pokemon, appears in the coastal area.. You would think central would be more suitable for a land-based forest pokemon.
Mountain area suits Yveltal I guess.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Am I the only one kinda annoyed with this shady websites that see theories in the forums and then post the same thing on their websites like they were the ones that came up with it?

Yeah the map thing has been mentioned weeks ago even.

diakyu

Kinda weird though.. the X legendary, a forest pokemon, appears in the coastal area.. You would think central would be more suitable for a land-based forest pokemon.

It is possible the colors are just a reference to France's flag. I find it hard to believe it has anything to do with the legendaries.

HRRlion

2795 4358 7025
it would make more sense if the first thing you thought was: red/blue and then: no green/yellow?

Erm, actually it would make more sense to think R/S as R/B has been remade and is playable in HG/SS whilst R/S has been speculated to be remade for 3DS within the next couple of years...

BLADEDGE

loves a puzzle
I hope they put in a location based on Fort Boyard (You know, The fort located between the Île-d'Aix and the Île d'Oléron in the Pertuis d'Antioche straits, on the west coast of France and is the filming location for the TV gameshow of the same name.). I also hope it like some sort of battle frontier-esq facility.

Last edited:

SketchFox7

The forests are in the coastal area of Kalos.

diakyu

diakyu

I meant there are forests in the Coastal Area so Xerneas residing in the Coastal Area does make sense and isn't out of the realm of possibility.
While their may be a forest in the central region, we don't know for sure there will be. But we do know their is definitely one in the central region.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
It is possible the colors are just a reference to France's flag. I find it hard to believe it has anything to do with the legendaries.

Or remakes for that matter.. o.0

Erm, actually it would make more sense to think R/S as R/B has been remade and is playable in HG/SS whilst R/S has been speculated to be remade for 3DS within the next couple of years...

Good lord, WHITE makes the most sense as it's obviously a reference to the French flag. I find it incredible that you, or whoever, is looking into it as a hint towards remakes! Driftveil Gym had green gemstones everywhere, still no Emerald remake! Colors of a subdex index are not references to whatever remake GF might decide to make - Remember, GenV didn't have one either - So thinking "Hey, that's not Green or Yellow" is both retarded and pushing and searching for ghosts that aren't there. And don't think it isn't retarded, the region is very heavily based on France - We all know this - and the French flag is blue, white and red, in that exact order: Not blue, green/yellow, red. How pathetic can you get when with every launch of a new game - and yes, every launch, as with every game announcement the remake/sequel-beliebers all crawl out of their GBA-slots - all you can think about is, and this is paraphrased: "Not gonna lie - RSE-REMAKEZ!! iNEEDZ".. o.0

Go ahead and give me an infraction or whatnot.. Not gonna lie, I'm just so sick and tired of the people who can't get over a need for a remake, when a fresh new generation is RIGHT IN FRONT OF US... I just can't handle it anymore. It's already distracting from my enjoyment of the sheer anticipation when somebody can't get over the past like that. Yes, I've bickered about NewTwo, but that's TARFU and I don't care anymore - I just want to embrace XY for what it will be, and disacknowledge what I don't like.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl

Agreed, plus those clouds over on Northeast Mountain Kalos could probably be covering up the tree we saw in the trailer with Xerneas.

Ditto24

I think the whole 'Flag' is just a coincidence to the legendaries locations, its like when BW came out and everyone thought they would be found on the 2 mountains opposite each other. It would make sense for Xerneas to be in a forest but there isn't even one in the coastal area..

Status
Not open for further replies.