• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Kalos Region Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Citizen Insane

Eh, life is a game.
Correct. And maybe, ball capulses might return as well.

Ball capsules would be cool if you could actually deposit your Pokémon with it.

Correct. And maybe, ball capulses might return as well.

Ball capsules would look killer with the 3D on. Even without the 3D it would look really cool.

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
I think it's about time berries came back normally, but GameFreak has been pretty intent on having them just distributed through other means.

I think the reason why berry planting wasn't in the main games was so they could promote the DW. But like Wulava said, if an in game mechanic such as contests or Pokemon-Amie requires them, they probably won't restrict them this time. I do think they'd compromise, though, berry planting would be done in the main games, but you would still be required to use the DW to get rarer berries.

john90

We don't have the in game Kalos map yet.. Do we?

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
If contests return, and/or if Pofure needs berries as a main ingredient, then I guess we can guarantee that berry-planting will be back.

PokeBlock minigame was best mini-game. Just saying.

I think the reason why berry planting wasn't in the main games was so they could promote the DW. But like Wulava said, if an in game mechanic such as contests or Pokemon-Amie requires them, they probably won't restrict them this time. I do think they'd compromise, though, berry planting would be done in the main games, but you would still be required to use the DW to get rarer berries.

If the Dream World is even still a thing.

We don't have the in game Kalos map yet.. Do we?

Sure do.

kalos_region_map_thumb.jpg

MasterofArcanine

Pokecollection Maste
nope that may be this week or we might have to wait for the game release

My guess release. They could surprise us though.

Galvantulaman

What some have thought of and I personally think would be cool is if leads to a Underground City with a Gym.

An underground city sounds amazing! A city carved in rock, inside a mountain o beneath a river... Dark/Rock/Ground type Gym... sounds awesome. It's a shame this idea doesn't get more comments or speculation :/

john90

I was thinking..according to WPM leaks 1st gym is bug, second fairy and fourth fighting. The bug one is in santalune city, so Fairy gym can be in Lumiose city and fighting gym (quite sure Korinna's) is in shalour city and the third somewhere after Lumiose city and before Shalour. Imo the ruins and the city on the south-west coast could be a great location for a ghost gym.

Sabres_King

Grass Trainer
An underground city sounds amazing! A city carved in rock, inside a mountain o beneath a river... Dark/Rock/Ground type Gym... sounds awesome. It's a shame this idea doesn't get more comments or speculation :/

I brought this up a month ago and thought having an underground city would be an amazing idea, personally I thought it would be the perfect city set up for Grant, because I remember talking about it and someone mentioned how the train station we see on the map does not have another station so my guess would be an underground or hidden city. Personally I just want new environments for cities.

Ash&Pikachu-Fan

Pika-Speed
They really need a Dark type gym already lol somewhere near a dark forest, maybe make it the last gym near wherever Yveltal can be found. There seems to be 2 snowy city's, so maybe the one on the south-east of Kalos which is near a forest.

Does anyone know what that pink crystal thing near the east next to a small town might be yet? :|

Takaru

Werk, Werk, Werk
I'd love for the Catacombs of France to be included here, as a sort of ruins area they always like to push.

DryBones

Event Collector
I'd love for the Catacombs of France to be included here, as a sort of ruins area they always like to push.
This needs to happen.

I certainly hope not. The Dream World was a massive headache that wasn't worth the trouble it took to get anything useful out of it.
Agreed. The only thing I really liked about the DW was the furniture thing, but it was pretty tedious having to do it all on the PC :|

AquaPikachu

I was thinking..according to WPM leaks 1st gym is bug, second fairy and fourth fighting. The bug one is in santalune city, so Fairy gym can be in Lumiose city and fighting gym (quite sure Korinna's) is in shalour city and the third somewhere after Lumiose city and before Shalour. Imo the ruins and the city on the south-west coast could be a great location for a ghost gym.

My guess is:

1. Bug
2. Fairy
3. Electric
4.Fighting
5.Rock
6.???
7.???
8.???

Status
Not open for further replies.