• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Kalos Region Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

RPTR-00

Yggdroid Test Model
Been trying to breed goomy....seems it's dragon egg group and possible ditto only... haven't had much luck with other types of pokemon not in dragon egg group so far

Last edited:

ebevan91

Is the rock to evolve Eevee into Glaceon found early or late game? I hate how its found late game in DPPt and in 5th gen as well.

Last edited:

The Flash

I like shorts!
I don't know if this is the proper spot for it, but I wanna say it somewhere.

The Kalos region so far is incredible. I'm just past Lumiose City, but I love everything so far. The graphics are incredible, even from Gen 5 to 6 its a huge leap. The Pokemon look great. I love the throwbacks to previous generations. Like Santalune Forest being an exact copy of Viridian Forest. Its a very well put together game, and I'm so happy I got it.

I saw that there's a Snorlax blocking the route too, has anybody else picked up things that were repeated in this gen?

Zamin

I think that there are too many Pokémon available in the game, all at once. Usually I try to catch them all as I go through the story but there are just too many and there are loads of Pokés I don't want like Gulpin and Mienfoo. Also, there are too many previous gen Pokemons. Maybe it is because I have recently played White, Black 2 and Platinum so I am getting a bit of a Pokémon overload.

jabberwockxeno

From another site regarding the ghost girl
>Go to the hotel in Lumiose City to find her again. Then go on the route that leads to the haunted house and she is somewhere in that route. She just gives you a TM.

Kataphrut

I think that there are too many Pokémon available in the game, all at once. Usually I try to catch them all as I go through the story but there are just too many and there are loads of Pokés I don't want like Gulpin and Mienfoo. Also, there are too many previous gen Pokemons. Maybe it is because I have recently played White, Black 2 and Platinum so I am getting a bit of a Pokémon overload.

Agreed. This is not a friendly game for the catching enthusiast. I kind of prefer the Black and White approach of filling the early areas with just the new Pokemon and bringing in the old ones after you beat the Elite Four.

OT: This game is so bloody generous! I've only got one badge so far and the game has already given me roller-skates, a second starter, a fireworks show in my honour, and a Snorlax. Some people at the Battle Chateau just gave me the title of 'Baron' for walking in the door. Not to mention half the people you talk to give you items just to show they appreciate you taking the interest.

You can't seriously expect me to believe this world is based on France ;)

Orcaowl

Is anyone else having an insanely difficult time finding a male Litleo? I've been looking for hours, even went and bred eggs... All female, stopped trying after 15 eggs

kiramekihoshi

Does anyone have an Umbreon or Espeon yet? I've been trying to evolve an Umbreon for hours now. (I assume it's like getting a Sylveon, but without teaching the fairy move.) First I fight until I need one more kill to level up, then I make sure ALL three affections on Amie are up, but when I fight that one more battle and level up, nothing happens. Most of the time, I check Amie immediately, and he's hungry again! Grr! I JUST FED YOU! But one time I checked, and everything was still maxed, so maybe that's not it. Help?

Ninfia-Fan

Is anyone else having an insanely difficult time finding a male Litleo? I've been looking for hours, even went and bred eggs... All female, stopped trying after 15 eggs

It must be because real lion prides are made up of 10+ females (roughly) and a maximum of two males, most of the time, only one.

King Shuckle

Don't be daft
Does anyone have an Umbreon or Espeon yet? I've been trying to evolve an Umbreon for hours now. (I assume it's like getting a Sylveon, but without teaching the fairy move.) First I fight until I need one more kill to level up, then I make sure ALL three affections on Amie are up, but when I fight that one more battle and level up, nothing happens. Most of the time, I check Amie immediately, and he's hungry again! Grr! I JUST FED YOU! But one time I checked, and everything was still maxed, so maybe that's not it. Help?

Pokemon-Amie is a separate entity on its own that has no relation to your friendship level with how a Pokemon evolves. I caught an Azurill in X, and I did what normally needs to be done for a friendship evolution I.e. Using it in battle, walking around a lot, giving it vitamins (even though they aren't all available early), etc. I've completely ignored Amie, and I don't think it played a part in my Azurill's evolution. So whatever method was used before to evolve Eevee into Espeon and Umbreon, is still the only way to obtain them.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.

I understand what you mean. I'm glad that some of my favorite Gen 1-5 Pokemon are found in the wild in Kalos during the main storyline, but there are way too many and this is coming from someone who usually likes to collect all the different critters. The fact that the new Pokemon make up the minority of the various Kalos Pokedexes is a problem too imo.

Janovy

Banned

roy_vos

Pkmn researcher
Can someone tell me how to open the strange ruins in geosenge town. With team flare?

Tagi

...what's with that freaky ghost girl on the second floor of the hotel in the Lumiose City...she walks right up behind you it scared me a bit lol

Mephi M

Hi there. I just completed the Pokemon League at 23 hours playtime yesterday. I got a few questions though.

1. Where do I find the vs seeker?

2. Where do I find the IV person?

3. Where do I find the guy/girl who sell evolve stones, like thunderstone and so on?

4. And lastly, where do I find the guy you can buy TM's from?

Taylor516

Quote Originally Posted by Orcaowl View Post

Really? I found a male Litleo on my first try at level four outside of Santalune City. He is now a beautiful level 74 Pyroar. Maybe it was just luck though.

On a region note, did anyone else love Laverre City and the haunted forest looking path leading to it? I fell in love with both :p

Taylor516

Quote Originally Posted by Orcaowl View Post

Really? I found a male Litleo on my first try at level four outside of Santalune City. He is now a beautiful level 74 Pyroar. Maybe it was just luck though.

On a region note, did anyone else love Laverre City and the haunted forest looking path leading to it? I fell in love with both :p

Also, sorry if the quote I posted doesn't appear as a quote. I'm using my tablet which loves to make everything difficult.

Status
Not open for further replies.