• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Kalos Region Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe this is the best thread for this? ...soo, I reckon the hotel guests in each hotel are pretty much useless after you've encountered them plenty of times and dealt with the things they say/do? As in:

- Hiker gives you Strange Souvenir
- Fancy lady trades you Eevee
- Hiker trades you Magikarp
- The Lava Cookie woman
- Slacking off in bed -woman
- That one guy tells about the female gym leaders
- And the other guy who just says he's keeping an eye on you, "You'll do great things!"

Just wondering if I should stop going through the hotels, if it's worth nothing anymore haha?

Last edited:

Horn of Valmar

The Power of Justice
I was wondering if anyone found the mushroom maniac yet?

Kall El

..Silence..
Interesting. As I'm not that far into the game, I wasn't aware of such.
I did however have expectations of there being hints for future DLC, even if they aren't intended to be.
Us fans are nosey after all, in a good way :]
If the events were for a legendary trio, like the golems, pixies etc that would be really interesting, and a change of pace!

sheld999

we also had that trainstation in black white saying this railroad leads to a far away place so who knows what they be saying that about.... i forgotten name but its where all the train carts go

GirlsILikeThem

we also had that trainstation in black white saying this railroad leads to a far away place so who knows what they be saying that about.... i forgotten name but its where all the train carts go

That's not the same thing as saying, "You'll be going there." Also, that example could be taken as a metaphor for death..."far away place." This backpacker tells your character that they will see a new region that he hails from. It cannot be taken as a metaphor for death. Though I suppose it is possible for a backpacker to return from the grave...

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
So I got to Kiloude City for a quick rival rematch when I noticed the entire place was very bright. I thought it was bright sunlight so it'd have a Sunny Day effect on my daily rematch...

...Then I enter the rematch and find out the sky got very cloudy all of a sudden.

Endolise

TengenToppaBoogaloo
I talked to a female Ranger in the Geosenge Hotel today and she said that the stones on Route 10 were all destroyed after the Team Flare fiasco. While I appreciate that the dialogue of several NPCs has changed to reflect Team Flare's defeat and/or your victory against the Champion, I went to look at Route 10 myself after she said that and found that the stones had not changed in any capacity, so... I'm not really sure what that Ranger was on about.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
I talked to a female Ranger in the Geosenge Hotel today and she said that the stones on Route 10 were all destroyed after the Team Flare fiasco. While I appreciate that the dialogue of several NPCs has changed to reflect Team Flare's defeat and/or your victory against the Champion, I went to look at Route 10 myself after she said that and found that the stones had not changed in any capacity, so... I'm not really sure what that Ranger was on about.

Maybe that ranger is secretly Lyra. Is there a Marill nearby? That would be enough explanation for me. Though I've also noticed more NPC's noting your victories against Team Flare/Champion as well. I think someone in Cyllage Hotel talked about learning that Team Flare was basically stalking people through the Holo Caster.

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
Apparently, rain in Kiloude City does not affect Friend Safari.

Just so y'all are aware.

sheld999

went around the power plant and found 5 diff ones with 4 of them being locked

maybe future events since they all different power types

TheDarkrai

Magic Bounce Espeon!
Rotom perhaps? There isn't so far a way to change Rotom's form, is there?

TheDarkrai

Magic Bounce Espeon!

Aetius

This region was really enjoyable to explore and with all those routes immersed in the nature, I can consider myself satisfied.
However, had someone the feeling that all the routes of this game were a bit...short?

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member
This region was really enjoyable to explore and with all those routes immersed in the nature, I can consider myself satisfied.
However, had someone the feeling that all the routes of this game were a bit...short?

I did feel that some routes felt really short. While some routes are really impressive.

In fact, if you actually visualize some of the routes as if you were playing on a DS, past regions do have longer and bigger routes compared to Kalos'.

Aetius

I did feel that some routes felt really short. While some routes are really impressive.

In fact, if you actually visualize some of the routes as if you were playing on a DS, past regions do have longer and bigger routes compared to Kalos'.

So it wasn't just me. :D
But in any case as I said before I really enjoyed this region's routes and as you mentioned, they were really impressive. :)

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.

Route 1 was pathetically short and uneventful. It's just there to impress players that the camera can go down now.

Status
Not open for further replies.