• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Kangaskhan Kid! (034)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
The Kangaskhan Kid!

Still going into the Safari Zone, Ash & co. meet some parents who are looking for their lost child. However he is with the Kangaskhan as one of them. Can they save this boy and protect the Kangaskhan from Poachers?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

Burnt Flower

Horror Mistress
I think this has to be one of the most annoying and disturbing Pokemon episodes ever. I especially hated the little kid's father who was talking so serenely about accidently losing his child. And this has to be one of the worst endings of any episode.

Last edited:

Shigeru-kun

Property of Jesus
Plot-wise I hated this episode, but humor-wise I loved it. XD

All the breast refrences were hilarious! It's such a shame they cut them out. I especially loved that scene between Kasumi and Taasan. XD It sucks that they had to edit it.

wobbanut

Team Awesome
This is another one of those episodes that I don't like very much. It has some good humor, especially the dub's "Are you people or pokemon?" :D , and I love the line "Tommy can you hear me?" (I like the Who musical "Tommy", though I wonder if that was a reference to Rosie O'Donnell's Tom Cruise campaign), but otherwise the episode isn't all that great. Besides, what kind of idiot would hang his kid outside of a helicopter? :p

Mini Apocalypse

Soul Trainer
dont you think that all the officer jennys are suspicious of...well everyone.
they all seem to suspect everyone all the time when shes just met them.with no proof.....how can anyone be that suspicious!?

JONNO.FRESH

first what is this "breast part". 2nd this was a pretty crappy epi. Even Kanga couldnt save it

JONNO.FRESH

ok. I wish they left it in as its not as funny now

Crystal Clair

I'm currently watching this episode and I found an error. It was difficult to hear but in the beginning when Tangela is running across the screen, you hear it "bouncing", you hear dub Ash and then you hear Japanese Satoshi say what sounded like "Maitan da"
I may just have what it takes to find even more dub errors in these old episodes.

Meh, I didn't really like this episode all that much. It was alright with the Safari Zone and all, but..

bubblybubbly-bubba

~ Forever Lonely ~
One of the worst episodes ever imo. I think it would have been funnyier if they kept the breast references!

npdargy312

Master Coordinator
It was kinda cool but unbelievable

Leona

YOU JELLY?
lol this episode for me was a complete and utter bore, and i really mean that in a horrible way because nothing interesting happened. It was just a boring filler for the safari zone. And when the hell they make illegal parts in the safari zone so you were not allowed to catch pokemon in that area? lol this is why anime fails sometimes..