• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Kangaskhan Kid! (034)

Hooray4Homestar

Don't die, ketchup!
This was terrible episode in my opinion.

Andywoo

Banned
It was horrible but at least it showed a decent amount of Kangaskhan instead of him having pointless filler roles

Tadashi

kiss my greens
Hands down, one of my least favorite episodes ever.

Tomo/Tommy was annoying, his parents were complete idiots... and it was just overall bad T_T Only redeeming fact was the fact that they came together as a family again... and the giant Kanghaskhan mecha 8D

HoennMaster

I see this is not a well liked episode. I don't like it either though.

Igottapoo

In my nightmares
This episode was..interesting. It's like caveman kid gone weird or something :p It was pretty enjoyable though. Kanghaskan is cool. The parents seemed like complete nincompoops to me. After losing their kid like that.

Last edited:

Blue Snover

Cold as ice
I hated this episode, the parents were complete morons and that kid was really annoying.

The only good part was that we finally got to see Kangaskhan.

Icefiyre

Banned
I find this as a funny episode! I keep cracking up just looking at the antics Ash and friends get themselves into such as the three main characters freaking out when Officer Jenny says she overheated the engine and when Tommy mistakes Misty for a Pokemon instead of a person!

dagon22

Charmander master!
The parents were really annoying. How could they lose their kid like that? It didn't seem to hard to find him. I liked the Kangaskhan though. Otherwise, bit one of my favorite one.

Indy

WAT
The episode was very boring. Tommy reminded me of a differnt version of Tomba/Tombi from an old video game.

Blue Snover

Cold as ice
I wish that Ash could have caught a Kangaskhan, it would have been a good member of his team.

Shame it was a in wildlife preserve though.

Lazyslacker

Quiet, I'm sleeping
Hate this episode.Kanghaskan should have used it's scrappy in the animé, to hit a ghost with focus punch, or dizzy punch...

Surfer_Dude

Aspiring Guitarist
Lol, the kid's dad's face is really funny! I like kanghaskan but I just didn't like this episode...

leilukin

Dragon Tamer
Not my favorite episode. Nice to see Kangaskhan but the boy and his parents are annoying as heck.

Nebbio

NINJA!
Bit's of it were ok but overall, craptacular.

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
Great episode.
I loved the story of the little kid, how he lost in the forest.
And the Kangaskhan were so strong, i loved them.