• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

"The Kanto League" v.1.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hamo

Ev trainer
I think you should apply this rule that I suggested in the shinnoh league

A player challenging the elite 4 must use the same team throught the entire challenge. Doing this will make it more competitive and bring an actual challenge to the league. As soon as a challenger is ready to go to the Elite 4 they must announce their team so the elite 4 members know the challenger is not switching.
yes that would be fair considering how original itis in the game so i will give you my Two cents on this idea and say we should do this. Although there is one exception to this and it is when your pokemon evolve

Xenaero

The Sun Will Rise~
Blurrz, about how much time would a league member have to construct a team if signed up (If there are still slots left)?

Xyden

Legend Of Steel
This is taking way too long to Start. I withdraw my challenge.

heartless95

yea.......u kinda like, just skipped me............i would like to be a challenger

name: chad
code: 2019 9025 3177

also i know the whole league hasnt started yet but i was wondering if i could challenge a person for his gym position.......or do i have to wait for it to start to do that

Blurrz

Oil Country 4 Life
Whoopsie.. sorry I posted the wrong one..

Sign me up for da water gym

Done

I want to sign up as a challenger here please. FC-0430-6985-9335, ign John.

Thanks so much!

I just want to challenge, all my info is in my sig :)

Aight, got you down.

well, i know i dont have 10 posts, but that is because i only really post in the battle forums XD
I would like to apply for elite four position #2, the fighting one
i think i have a team planned out, i just have to get it done now
if u really need me to have 10 posts then by this time tomorrow i will have more than 10 posts

Well we'll see how you can do then!

Hey blurrz do you need to check my team or not? I should have it done soon.

Sure, PM me when you are ready to battle.

ok i got a DS lite so i have a new FC:4124-7523-9144
my team is even closer to completion!

Alrighty.

OK so again,what generations of mons can the Elite 4 use(Ive forgotten)Dont have a go at me.

E4 Leaders follow the Gym Leaders, thus they can only use 1-3 Gen Pokemon.

I think you should apply this rule that I suggested in the shinnoh league

A player challenging the elite 4 must use the same team throught the entire challenge. Doing this will make it more competitive and bring an actual challenge to the league. As soon as a challenger is ready to go to the Elite 4 they must announce their team so the elite 4 members know the challenger is not switching.

Yeah, that sound like a good idea, we might just have to put it in!

Hey, can I join this? I'd like to occupy the second Elite Four slot, the fighting type I believe. If not then could I perhaps be the water gym leader? If no for that too then I'll just be a challenger.

Name: Brandon
FC: 1590 6717 4110

This whole things alien to me so please bear with my "slowness." If I can join that is.

Would you mind taking the Elite Four #1 Spot, the Ice Leader?

Blurrz, about how much time would a league member have to construct a team if signed up (If there are still slots left)?

I'm giving 3-4 weeks. That's ample time for anyone to prepare their team.

Phioneranchman

Brock was pushover!
Did you say 3-4 weeks! It takes at the most 5-6 days for me!

heartless95

also i know the whole league hasnt started yet but i was wondering if i could challenge a person for his gym position.......or do i have to wait for it to start to do that

Last edited:

Xyden

Legend Of Steel
Did you say 3-4 weeks! It takes at the most 5-6 days for me!

My reasoning exactly, if you can't make your leaders make a team in a smaller time frame then you need to re-think how you run the league.

That is all, I shall take my leave now.

heartless95

if u were to estimate how much longer this will take to start blurz......how long would u say

Status
Not open for further replies.