• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

"The Kanto League" v.1.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragon_trainer!

actually I stated at the beginning after this has done well i'll start a hoenn league.
but I think there should be a johto league first...going in order respectively

Hamo

Ev trainer
Who wants the other Roles of Gym Leaders

Hamo

Ev trainer
Who wants the other Roles of Gym Leaders

Phioneranchman

Brock was pushover!
When can we start challenging.

~Dragon_Master~

The Next Legend
I'd like the rock Gym please.

Elliott
2750 3540 7317
Do I need to post my team? And can it be rotated?

Blurrz

Oil Country 4 Life
just try to attack garchomp with ice beam(x4 weakness) and...boom...garchomp has gone 4 good.after all the aim is to give a chance to challengers to win the gym leaders not the opposite!!!That doesnt mean that I as a water gym leader will be
easy!!!
and blurtz how many positions are to be filled?

2 E4 spots, and 1 Gym, that being Poison.

didn't notice that. I changed the form.

Actually you could've signed up for the E4. It's just that you won't see all that much action until the Challengers beat the Gym Leaders.

actually I stated at the beginning after this has done well i'll start a hoenn league.
but I think there should be a johto league first...going in order respectively

You guys decide among yourselves. I'm honestly fine with just the Kanto League. It's hard to manage just one!

When can we start challenging.

When all Gym Positions are filled, and all of them have their teams ready. It won't be for quite awhile.

I'd like the rock Gym please.

Elliott
2750 3540 7317
Do I need to post my team? And can it be rotated?

Thanks for the sign-up. I don't know whether or not Gym Leaders should post their Pokemon.. It might give the Challengers a little bit too much of an advantage. Pokemon rotation is fine, aslong as your team stays along with the regulations.

ill like to sign up as a challenger!!!!!!!!

ingame name - Paul
FC - 0602 5330 3524

Thanks for signing up!

pokebeaner

who ate my sandwich!
can i be poison gym leader please, i rock with poison types

Nestor
4897 8385 2133

Last edited:

Blurrz

Oil Country 4 Life
can i be poison gym leader please, i rock with poison types

Nestor
4897 8385 2133

Alrighty, thanks! So we have all 8 Gyms set. I suggest all Challengers to start preparing your teams. I'll start PMing the Gym Leaders in the next few days to see if they're still active, and if they have completed their teams. If not, then their spots will be vacant to others.

Until then, cheers!

BGP_

So is it alright if I make a sinnoh. I see everyone wants hoenn and I don't know anything about johto.

Last edited:

EricRazzle

The retire StrawHat
i like to sign up as a challenger
In game name Eric
Fc: 3823 5019 9131

and i got 2 question, So do we have to use the 150 pokemon our all the pokemon with no Ubers? And like i use a Swampert as a Challenger is that ok or i have to have a full water type?

Last edited:

Mandude

I'll be a challenger.

Blurrz

Oil Country 4 Life
i like to sign up as a challenger
In game name Eric
Fc: 3823 5019 9131

and i got 2 question, So do we have to use the 150 pokemon our all the pokemon with no Ubers? And like i use a Swampert as a Challenger is that ok or i have to have a full water type?

Thanks for signing up.

Challengers use all Kanto-Hoenn Poke excluding Ubers. As a Challenger your team can be comprised of any pokemon of any type. If you want a full water team then go ahead.

I'll be a challenger.

Alrighty.

Gotian

Oh I thought I had asked if i could be a challenger, sorry if I didnt. But yeah I would like to join as a challenger.

My friend Code is in my trainer card
And my IGN is Gotian

dragon_trainer!

hey! just letting you know that I am active, and my fire team isn't complete yet.
I've bred all the team, and am working on EV training now...
and one member is already complete, but I need a cloner to clone him because I use him in another team with a different moveset.
thanks.

pokebeaner

who ate my sandwich!
im breeding pokemon i need to find the right nature but unfortunatly ive through like 20 eggs

Gotian

dragon trainer I hope you know im going after you for position of fire trainer, lol. I hope your team is good!

I have a quick question, since you said we cant use 4th gen in gym and elite 4 battles does that include pokemon like magmortar and electivire cause they evolve from some of the original ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.