• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

"The Kanto League" v.1.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

weebl33

The Terror Of Death
yes it does,they are 4th gen mons

dragon_trainer!

dragon trainer I hope you know im going after you for position of fire trainer, lol. I hope your team is good!

I have a quick question, since you said we cant use 4th gen in gym and elite 4 battles does that include pokemon like magmortar and electivire cause they evolve from some of the original ones.
haha very funny....good luck...i'll laugh if you bring an all water team...talk about getting dominated....don't worry...I know how to counter against any type......also, i think it's gay if one person beats me twice your out....pretty lame.

Gotian

dont worry i wont bring an all water team, im not fond of waters. I am a fire trainer I know how to beat them without waters.

And yeah that rule is a bit lame.

im the water gym leader,megatrainer but i created a new profile and i ll use this profile until 10september!!!thank u!!!so noone send messagesto my old profile

goldfan

playing an ish game
If you get banned and you create a new profile and then post stuff like this, you are simply going to get banned again or even get our IP blocked. I suggest that you just vacate the forums for the period that you are banned, and come back and learn from the infractions that you got.

unfair

If you get banned and you create a new profile and then post stuff like this, you are simply going to get banned again or even get our IP blocked. I suggest that you just vacate the forums for the period that you are banned, and come back and learn from the infractions that you got.

actually they banned me because wheni first came here i was asking 4 shaymin,arceus and darkrai ,which they are banned,in the trade forum and because they found all 3 posts(i was an idiot to post the same thing 3 times but i wanted these pokemon so much)they banned me until 10 september 2008!!!

goldfan

playing an ish game
that doesnt change the fact that you are banned. But I'm going to shut up now, cos I will get infracted.

EricRazzle

The retire StrawHat
i got a other question do the Gym leaders and the Elite 4 got rules for their battles, Ex, like the one gym you can only use 3 pokemon and the other don't let you swift out your pokemon.

graymonkey0

graymonk
is this gonna start when all the gym leaders finish and stuff, or when you just have it done
im wondering so i know if i have to ev train like crazy now, or do it slowly over like a week?
thanks a lot

Blurrz

Oil Country 4 Life
i got a other question do the Gym leaders and the Elite 4 got rules for their battles, Ex, like the one gym you can only use 3 pokemon and the other don't let you swift out your pokemon.

All Gyms use 6 Pokemon. Whether it is Single or Doubles, is up to the Gym Leader

is this gonna start when all the gym leaders finish and stuff, or when you just have it done
im wondering so i know if i have to ev train like crazy now, or do it slowly over like a week?
thanks a lot

Well we're waiting on megatrainer cause he's banned. If he isn't unbanned on Sept. 10 than I guess his spot will be opened up. And, please take your time in building in your team.

Although I do must say, if you are a Challenger, your team should probably be done before you even joined the league.

Thinking of it, i'm leaving the Water Gym Leader spot, that being Gym Leader #2 spot open for anyone who wants it. Having a banned, thus inactive gym leader for over a week is going to stall the entire league. If no one takes this spot, then megatrainer can get it back when he gets unbanned

Last edited:

Xyden

Legend Of Steel
I hope you don't take too long in making your teams, otherwise I for one will lose interest in this.

RiskyTurtle

i have a question, when u say "dominatly" one type does that mean 5 and 1 any type, or 4 and 2 or what?

Hamo

Ev trainer
i have a question, when u say "dominatly" one type does that mean 5 and 1 any type, or 4 and 2 or what?
no it means using a type dominant then the one your fighting lets say hyphotecticly(phew hoped i spelt it right) you fight a Water Gym in this case Misty, The Cerulean Gym leader by just going inside her gym you already know what type she is going to use so you use a type Dominant then hers so in this case a grass or electric type will be dominant types

Blurrz

Oil Country 4 Life

I'm really tired of explaining this... so I guess i'll just put out an example.

I'm the Dragon Gym Leader.. my team can be composed of.

4 Dragon-types, and 2 Pokemon of other-types that know 1 Dragon-type move.
5 Dragon-types, and 1 Pokemon of other-types that knows 1 Dragon-type move.
6 Dragon-types.

So.. something like
-Kingdra
-Dragonite
-Salamence
-Altaria
-Charizard
-Arcanine

or..
-Kingdra
-Dragonite
-Salamence
-Altaria
-Flygon
-Charizard.

Challengers aren't affecting by this rule, they can use whatever type.

no it means using a type dominant then the one your fighting lets say hyphotecticly(phew hoped i spelt it right) you fight a Water Gym in this case Misty, The Cerulean Gym leader by just going inside her gym you already know what type she is going to use so you use a type Dominant then hers so in this case a grass or electric type will be dominant types

Noo... It's not like that. By Dominant type I mean the type that your team is composed of. So Cerulean Gym Leader must have Water Pokemon.

Last edited:

dragon_trainer!

rofl...this makes me laugh how many times it's been explained.

ok ya my fire team is awesome and kicking but...it's about a third or half way done...just an update

Status
Not open for further replies.