• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

"The Kanto League" v.1.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm waiting to be put in as the water gym leader

Hamo

Ev trainer
I'm waiting to be put in as the water gym leader
you know i have seen this so many times that it has become spam! you should be infracted for this and PS: we freaking know you want to be the water gym leader ask the creator of this league.....Gosh!

BGP_

Hey blurrz I can see if I can get 2 more elites. Do you want to have my league and your league partner up? PM me when you get the chance.

Hamo

Ev trainer
Darkrai you know you would save a lot of spam if you would PM'd him about this rather then messing up this thread with your spam

Blurrz

Oil Country 4 Life
Alrighty, I'll add you guys as Challengers when I have the time.

King Of Darkrai, I get it. I'll add you as the leader once I have the time as well.

Hopefully my hands will be untied in a day or so.. thanks to everyone for making the league have such a bright future!

well, i know i dont have 10 posts, but that is because i only really post in the battle forums XD
I would like to apply for elite four position #2, the fighting one
i think i have a team planned out, i just have to get it done now
if u really need me to have 10 posts then by this time tomorrow i will have more than 10 posts

Hamo

Ev trainer
well, i know i dont have 10 posts, but that is because i only really post in the battle forums XD
I would like to apply for elite four position #2, the fighting one
i think i have a team planned out, i just have to get it done now
if u really need me to have 10 posts then by this time tomorrow i will have more than 10 posts
Wow you are going for E4 you are gonna prove to Blurrz that you can handle it

dragon_trainer!

ok i got a DS lite so i have a new FC:4124-7523-9144
my team is even closer to completion!

Wow you are going for E4 you are gonna prove to Blurrz that you can handle it
if i need to then i guess i will
also, all the gyms are taken up, and with so much competition for the water one i figure ill stay out of that and let a lesser battler have that spot
out of the ice and fighting positions, fighting is the better one, fighting>ice
therefore i applied for the fighting elite for position

weebl33

The Terror Of Death
OK so again,what generations of mons can the Elite 4 use(Ive forgotten)Dont have a go at me.

Hamo

Ev trainer
no it is all pokes excluding ubers for challengers and 1st-3rd Gen for Gym leaders so you guyz have more variety then us :(

But on the Up side a Psychic gym is loaded with High attacking Psychics!

Hamo

Ev trainer
no it is all pokes excluding ubers for challengers and 1st-3rd Gen for Gym leaders so you guyz have more variety then us :(

But on the Up side a Psychic gym is loaded with High attacking Psychics! and i have got my Team Blueprint on Shoddy

Gotian

I think you should apply this rule that I suggested in the shinnoh league

A player challenging the elite 4 must use the same team throught the entire challenge. Doing this will make it more competitive and bring an actual challenge to the league. As soon as a challenger is ready to go to the Elite 4 they must announce their team so the elite 4 members know the challenger is not switching.

Gotian

I think you should apply this rule that I suggested in the shinnoh league

A player challenging the elite 4 must use the same team throught the entire challenge. Doing this will make it more competitive and bring an actual challenge to the league. As soon as a challenger is ready to go to the Elite 4 they must announce their team so the elite 4 members know the challenger is not switching.

heartless95

yo

yo i would to be a challenger

name: chad
code: 2019 9025 3177

tell me if i need to give more info

Status
Not open for further replies.