• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

"The Kanto League" v.1.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blurrz

Oil Country 4 Life
if u were to estimate how much longer this will take to start blurz......how long would u say

The Leader's have had ample time to create their teams. I'd say we should be ready in a week, seeing as the 3-4 week timeline has been shriveled down seeing the amount of Leaders who are almost ready.

My reasoning exactly, if you can't make your leaders make a team in a smaller time frame then you need to re-think how you run the league.

That is all, I shall take my leave now.

Wow.. like back off? You aren't even running your own league here. It's very time consuming trying to organize all of this, so when someone comes in and says that I should rethink what I'm doing is really irritating, especially when I think I'm organizing this just fine.

I'll answer all the other replies later. I'm gonna do some homework and take a nap too.

Last edited:

heartless95

cool......so i was also wondering is garchomp and wobbafet counting as a uber???? and are we allowed to use the minor 3 legdends from each generation........like zapdos, entie, registeel, azlef

heartless95

cool......so i was also wondering is garchomp and wobbafet counting as a uber???? and are we allowed to use the minor 3 legdends from each generation........like zapdos, entie, registeel, azlef

heartless95

My reasoning exactly, if you can't make your leaders make a team in a smaller time frame then you need to re-think how you run the league.

y the heck r u taking shots at the league owner, someone seems a bit jealous that they didnt come up with the idea first and r u even a gym leader????? so u shouldnt be talking ........and by the way not every one can play all day to make a team........some people who play have jobs, kids.......or maybe a college student whos has to study a lot because of a test, or a kid who likes to spend most of his time playing with his friends...........not everyone can play every day like u and me, and it takes time to get it perfect;335;

Blurrz

Oil Country 4 Life

Holy jeez.. I completely forgot about Garchomp. Yes, the Chomper is banned from the league. No Ubers. That's the rule.

Those Legendaries are fine, as they are not ubers.
Umm, I had a question also (A Dumb one). Do I have to get my pokes to a certain level?

We battle at Lvl.100. since battling Wi-Fi makes all your Pokemon Lvl.100 for the battle, then your Pokemon can be at any level. The higher it is, the more beneficial it is for your team. Use your judgment when it comes to stuff like that.

DTG6407

BlackMelody

It's his league, and he can run it the way he wants. So, with all due respect, I'd like to ask you to please stop wasting your time here and "take your leave."

Now for the real reason I posted here, I have finished constructing my team, Blurrz, so if you wanna test me or something I'm, partially, ready... Well, okay thats a lie, its like 11:00 PM here so I guess I should get t'bed. So, tomorrow, I guess, if thats convient for you.

Phioneranchman

Brock was pushover!
seems i have been unbanned so im the water gym leader!!!

Actually you're not. KOD applied when your position wasn't being held. BTW how did you get unbanned what with the second account you made to avoid the banishment?

PS. I'd back off Heartless95 and DTGo647. Xyden has been around a while. Is very good, and has got him some street cred. Just look at his WIFI record.

Last edited:

dragon_trainer!

Hey sorry i haven't been active recently...My main computer got fried by a virus and I couldn't remember my stuff so I had to redo the password....
but i'm back and my team is almost done...sheesh it takes forever, back off loser...some people have lives...for instance, i have a job, school, i am a junior, church, friends, and other wants and desires....so it takes time.

but ya i'd say I'm about i've got almost my whole team EV trained, i just have to raise levels.

Blurrz

Oil Country 4 Life
Ice leader? Umm, nope that shouldn't be a problem, I just some time to make a new team. Thanks!

::Edit:: Is there a certain level I have to be at? Or can I be any level I want?

Alrighty, I got you down then! Thanks so much, for now we are complete!

Did you say 3-4 weeks! It takes at the most 5-6 days for me!

Well then you are definitely one of a kind! Haha!

also i know the whole league hasnt started yet but i was wondering if i could challenge a person for his gym position.......or do i have to wait for it to start to do that

As of now you would have to wait. You're going to need to beat one of the leaders, or.. if a Leader is inactive, you could apply for the spot. Won't be for awhile though.

Hey Ya'll i'd like to be a Challenger:-

IGN :May
FC : 0860 5445 1091

Thanks, I'll get you down!

seems i have been unbanned so im the water gym leader!!!

Sorry mate, but you were gone for way too long. Your spot was taken..

when can we start challenging? I really want to battle!

XD, I still have to approve you first!

Speaking of that...

If any challengers are ready for their test, then please notify me via PM. My FC and IGN are on the main page, for those who missed it is:

Phil - 3351 2813 7210

I can't wait for this league to prosper with activity.

(Btw, If you lose in the test, you can still be a challenger, I just need to see that you know what you are doing :) )

well Blurrz, since u were nice enough to put me down as the figting E4, ill get over 10 posts for you =D
also, just to be sure, do we need to have a test battle with u?

heartless95

im ready for u to test my team blurz, message me wen ur ready,,,

heartless95

so.....r u testing teams now????

Blurrz

Oil Country 4 Life
Yeah, Gym/E4 don't have 4th gen, while Challengers do. And please don't follow Platinum Dex as 4th gen. Use the DP Pokedex instead.

heartless95

uhhh, u didnt anser my question...........

Blurrz

Oil Country 4 Life
uhhh, u didnt anser my question...........

Ah, bad timing and all, my Wi-Fi can't seem to connect. I guess we'll try to do it again tommorow, or the next few days. Sorry.

weebl33

The Terror Of Death
do i need to be tested XD,if so i can do it tonite 9pm+(GMT Time,England)

heartless95

how many people are done with thier teams????????

Status
Not open for further replies.