• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

"The Kanto League" v.1.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

heartless95

I'm almost as all I need to know is if i can have rock types as one of my 4 ground types?

i kno im not the league owner so its not in my power to answer ur question but im going to..........yes u may have a rock type on ur team as long as it knows one ground move.....on ur team u must have at least four pokemon that are ground type, u can have 2 pokemon that are of a different type as long as they know one ground type move.......for example a raichu;026; that knows dig or earthquake....

im sorry blurz if u didnt want anyone else answering questions

dragon_trainer!

hey sorry i haven't posted in a while, i lost my DS....but I found it and i'll be ready soon

again sorry

heartless95

yo anyone want to test thier gym team on me

Blurrz

Oil Country 4 Life
Aye, the reason I've been inactive here is my DS Wi-Fi has had me crawling up the wall. It hasn't worked in the past few days, thus I need someone else, preferably another Gym Leader or E4 Member to do the testing for me. Is anyone willing to do so?

heartless95

ummm blurz......i kno im not a gym leader or an e4 member but i might as well still offer to do it???

PokeWisdomGiver

Gespenster Jäger
This looks interesting I tam thinking about challengiong when it is open.

DTG6407

BlackMelody
Aye, the reason I've been inactive here is my DS Wi-Fi has had me crawling up the wall. It hasn't worked in the past few days, thus I need someone else, preferably another Gym Leader or E4 Member to do the testing for me. Is anyone willing to do so?

Well, I'd be happy to help out with the league, and I am an E4 member so if you'd like, I will.

Blurrz

Oil Country 4 Life
Upon entering University, i've realized that I really have no time for this at all. Compounding with the fact that my Wi-Fi connection seems to have gone to the underworld, I'm simply saddened at the fact that I can't even do anything for you guys, especially since I've created this whole thing.

Clearly, I don't want this to die, nor does most of you here.

So, would you all mind if I pass on the reigns to DTG6407 until I my Wi-Fi gets back, and University stops killing me?

Thanks,
-Blurrz

Blurrz

Oil Country 4 Life
my Wi-Fi is back! It seems I just couldn't connect to GTS for some odd reason..
Iiight, I can test anyone now!

Status
Not open for further replies.