• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Kecleon Caper! (207)

I love this episode, the very first appearance of Kecleon, and I loved Brock's reaction to the two ladies

Battra

I love this episode one of my favorite JLC episodes, not only do we get the introduction of our 1st Hoen Pokemon in the form of Keceon (also one of my favorite Hoen Pokemon) and we got the first of Meowth's "boss fantasies". I'm a bit surprised though that Ash never pulled of his Pokedex to look Kecleon up, he usually does that when he encounters a new Pokemon.

defno

Wow great find Heracross, anyways it was very creative adding a kecleon in the Jhoto Saga, it messes me up though, because now I always look for Kecleon in the GSC pokedex.
But overal it was good!

Tadashi

kiss my greens
For the longest time, I thought Reddy was a shiny Pokemon.

Then I saw what an actual shiny Kecleon looks like, and went: "o... rly?"

xD *brick'd*

I actually enjoyed this episode, though. We haven't had too many episodes take place on a blimp, and Team Rocket actually made an effort to endanger peoples' lives this time around, instead of just being their usual idiotic selves.

Plus, Reddy and Greenie? AWESOME. Great personalities, and what a clever way to introduce 3rd Gen Pokemon. :3

GDE

Palette Professor
I really liked this episode the first time I saw it, because i was like "OMG! New pokemon :D"

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
hey i saw this episode not a month ago on televion, the two ceckleons were fun to watch, it would have almost gone wrong since brock tried to show off his heavy rock pokemon while being on the blimp:p

Rommath

▲_▲
Nice introduction for one of my favourite standalones. The Kecleons were great, and I liked having them introduced long before Hoenn started.

Blue Snover

Cold as ice
I thought this episode was a bit boring, and how can they call that Kecleon Reddie, when it's Purple?

Hibachi

Grass Pokemon Expert
I liked seeing the introduction of the very first Generation III Pokemon. I also liked seeing Brock's reaction throughout the show to Madison and Alexa. I thought it was funny when he was daydreaming about them and the Kecleon were right in front of him. I thought Reddie was a very unique pokemon. Obviously it is not Kecleon's shiny form. I laughed when Wobbufet popped out when Team Rocket was in the crate. However, I wonder how when Team Rocket first encounters Kecleon they have no idea what it is. Then in their next meeting, they refer to it as Kecleon without them having learned that is what it is.

I liked this episode! But it got quite boring sometimes... No wonder I was thinking through out the whole episode if I have seen that guy who lost his first aid kid then I find out he was the same guy from the Hypno episode! I rate this episode 7/10

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Kecleon's anime debut. I remember that I hadn't watched Pokemon in months, and then this one airs on Saturday and a new Pokemon is revealed :O

I thought the 2nd Gen would be the last but I guess I was wrong. Anyway it was kinda boring. I've noticed that episodes with new Pokemon debuts like this tend to be Filler-y.

6/10

JohnLee

Kecleon's anime debut. I remember that I hadn't watched Pokemon in months, and then this one airs on Saturday and a new Pokemon is revealed :O

I thought the 2nd Gen would be the last but I guess I was wrong. Anyway it was kinda boring. I've noticed that episodes with new Pokemon debuts like this tend to be Filler-y.

6/10

You thought that the 2nd generation was gonna be the last?! 3rd generation alert in this episode! It's episodes like these that made me think that kecleon is a 2nd generation pokemon.

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
Strange episode, I didn't love it.

The only thing that was fine is the battles vs TR, more screentime for Misty's pokemon.

5/10

CliveKoopa

This is a great episode, it was funny when the two Kecleon were amused at Brock going all goofy and also when James was juggling with that bottle cap.

G50

No longer posting
It was an ok episode... It was really cool seeing Kecleon for the 1st time, especially 2 with different colors. (Purple is my fav. of the 2). Their disappearing/Camoulflaging ability was really cool.

32/100