• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Keystone Pops! (524)

Gaiash

Champion Scientist
This explains the Rocket Motto:
Elephants on a Turtle is from the Discworld books by Terry Pratchett.

Great A'Tuin is the Giant Star Turtle who travels through space, carrying the four giant elephants (named Berilia, Tubul, Great T'Phon, and Jerakeen) who in turn carry the Discworld.

uber gon

Accept Change
Ordinary? I don think so. How do you explain about the Timeflower in Movie 8 if not for its Aura.

That's true. However, how wanting to be a pokemon master (I still can't believe we don't know what that is) can help beat a pokemon is beyond me.

Gaiash

Champion Scientist
If I remember correctly, he had to use Aaron's gloves to be able to use his Aura.

Meaning without the gloves, he's as ordinary as anybody else.
Not quite, it was never stated that Ash needed the gloves to use his Aura its just essumed because he put them on. Ash hasn't trained his Aura though so either way Ash isn't going to beable to use it any time he wants.

uber gon

Accept Change
Not quite, it was never stated that Ash needed the gloves to use his Aura its just essumed because he put them on. Ash hasn't trained his Aura though so either way Ash isn't going to beable to use it any time he wants.

Maybe they come out randomly then.

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
Elephants on a Turtle is from the Discworld books by Terry Pratchett.

Great A'Tuin is the Giant Star Turtle who travels through space, carrying the four giant elephants (named Berilia, Tubul, Great T'Phon, and Jerakeen) who in turn carry the Discworld.

I'm pretty it's from the Indian ledgend, which Discworld draws from also.

Dark Cacturne

The Road To Victory!
This episode simply was SUPER!!! I enjoyed it really!! I was so excited about seeing this episode because I wanted to see Spiritomb, and I really want to see him again. I think I have a new 2nd favorite :p

uber gon

Accept Change
Desire to win much? =P

Ash has always had a desire to become a Pokémon Master. His ambition in life.

Heh, maybe that's why Pikachu beat Regice during the BF.

133tSneasel

Spiritomb wasn't so smart, getting tricked by Team Rocket. But it was a great episode. I wonder if anyone thought that was like Ash's Dad in the legend. It could have been a relative of him atleast. It was a great Episode, I love the ghost Pokemon, they are great. I still looked like Ominous Wind to me, but it could be Dark Pulse

Dax

Legend
I though this episode was going to be mysterious but it was kinda comical in a way. Jessie was really funny and that old lady rocked.

Spiritomb wasn't as cool as I thought it was going to be.

uber gon

Accept Change
Spiritomb wasn't so smart, getting tricked by Team Rocket. But it was a great episode. I wonder if anyone thought that was like Ash's Dad in the legend. It could have been a relative of him atleast. It was a great Episode, I love the ghost Pokemon, they are great. I still looked like Ominous Wind to me, but it could be Dark Pulse

Well it's most likely apparently.

Yes, it is Dark Pulse.

Dax

Legend
This episode was absolutely fantastic.

I hope they don't change Spiritomb's voice in the dub. It was so awesome, dark and mysterious.

That old lady, so awesome. Probably one of my favorite filler characters ever.

Last edited:

Manchee

extra toasty
I wish someone would have caught Spiritomb.(preferably not Ash) This could have been a good EP to have a good training battle with Buizel if Spiritomb was owned by a trainer. Oh well.

uber gon

Accept Change

Dialga3500

Yeah I'm looking fort that too. what happened with this episode it was supposed to air today and when I turned on the TV and went to CN Channel I was shocked with the surprise, the First episode of DP and I was like WHAAAT. So if anybody knows what happened please say it