• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Keystone Pops! (524)

Trainer Frankie

Nostalgia.
There is a thread about what happened in the main pokémon anime board. You can also find it in my posts.

Sir Devious

Sir Devious
So this episode didn't air on Saturday. Some people were saying it would air tomorow. But according to this, it wont. Unless the two episodes are swiched somehow?

dman_dustin

So this episode didn't air on Saturday. Some people were saying it would air tomorow. But according to this, it wont. Unless the two episodes are swiched somehow?

Well on that particular schedule it said the Spiritomb Episode was to air on saturday but it didn't, so I don't know how reliable it is.

And in some cases I don't know how reliable TV Guides are, since there are times when a whole block of shows were to air, and yet they aired something completely different for no reason. (the only thing really reliable is just watching the actual channel, and what comes on, comes on)

JasonChu

PikaAsh:o
I just seen it,it was Alright,the Aura bit was not as intsersting as i thought

Dialga3500

Ok I turned on the TV and is the same episode from Saturday Following a Maidens Voyage so lets hope that Cartoon Network airs the episode on Saturday instead of the Bibarel episode

grizz96

Did CN mess up again and show the wrong episode again? I don't see why they wouldn't just show the missed episode on the next Saturday instead of some random time during the week.

Sir Devious

Sir Devious
They should show them both next week. I want to see the Bibarel episode and go on as planned. Why did they mess up? Ughh. Losers. </3

JasonChu

they should.but again i rather see spritbomb episode instead.how the co get told by Jessie.

C.J. Ray

I wanted Shaymin! :(
In English?

Edit: Nope, it wasn't on, I guess this episode was banned or something, shame, and I wanted to see it.

So, it's confirmed that the episode didn't air on Monday? I bet Serebii will be upset to learn his source was wrong. :)

Also, it wasn't banned,dman_dustin. If it was banned, it wouldn't have gotten a dub title!

Let's hope that this episode was just skipped and will be aired before the next glut of reruns to make up for it. :(

JasonChu

Good News:
The Episode will be Aired On 10th May.Intead of Bibarel episode

HoennMaster

All of that could have gone in the topic where that was being discussed, and there was never a reliable source saying it was going to air Monday. Someone just claimed to have an e-mail.

JasonChu

I think i know the person who claimed they have email.
but i wouldnt name him/her
will the Confirmation for Keystone pops is true now
going to air on 10TH May confirmed by cartoonn network schedule

ash_forever

Greatest Hero
I just watched the original japanese version (= RAW) of this epiosde! Folks, I tell you: You MUST NOT miss this episode because it´s so outstanding and marvelous!
As you just can´t get away with missing this wonderful episode, I hope it will actually be aired on May 10 th !

WaterDragon trainer

Freak Like Me
This episode was cool. It was cool to see a Spiritomb. I assume the two attacks it used were Hyper Beam and Ominous Wind (the other two being Shadow Ball and Giga Impact), both of which were also cool. It was funny when the old lady got crazy when she found Spiritomb’s seal broken. It was funny when TR tried to capture Spiritomb as well as him always chasing after TR. Hilarious when Ash, Brock, and Dawn imitated TR’s motto.