• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Keystone Pops! (524)

mimefan

Banned
A great epidsode I would give it 10/10.

Blaziken Trainer

This was a pretty good filler episode. Spiritomb was pretty cool.

ash_forever

Greatest Hero
Again an episode I´m entirely enthused about!

Finally, we witnessed another "ghost story" again, and undoubtedly it was the best of all the respective former ones!

A plot with both creepy and heroic elements concluded by an epic showdown!
What could you desire more?

My favorite scene(how could it be different ^^) was the one where this weird old lady had a vision of Ash turning into the Aura Guardian! It was just marvelous!
I think there´s no reason for doubting any longer: This little scene was a foreshadowing which gives us a hint about what Ash is going to be in the future: Aura Guardian (the man´s face and Ash´s one matched such perfectly that even a blind person would notice it) AND Pokemon-Master!

How heroic would that be and how I wished this idea not being rejected by the producers!!

A fully successful episode from the beginning until the end !!
(If we could already have reached the next weekend to watch the next one ^^)

YoshiAngemon

Storm Trainer
I wonder if the Aura Guardian is actually a part of some ancient organization, dedicated to bringing order to Sinnoh, and their leader was actually a Lucario Trainer. That would've been a good foreshadowing of Ash training a Riolu, and evolving it into Lucario through a strong friendship!

WaluigiRC91

☆C e l e b r i t y☆
I saw this in Japanese and it made it seem like a mini legendary

uber gon

Accept Change
Still can't believe the locals thought a mere seal of just stones would SAFELY keep Spiritomb at bay. They should've used cement at least.

Manchee

extra toasty
uber gon said:
Still can't believe the locals thought a mere seal of just stones would SAFELY keep Spiritomb at bay. They should've used cement at least.

Exactly. It's like putting a bomb inside a wooden box and saying we will all be safe.

I really didn't like this EP. It was very fast paced and I hate - HATE - when Ash is thought of as some big hero... -_-

dman_dustin

Not really that seal is backed by (magic/aura) or else it wouldn't have taken so long for Spiritomb to be released. Notice how when the tower crashed it glowed, then when they put it together it glowed again.

Last time I checked Stones don't normally do that.

Cobalt_Latios

At least it looks like some kind of structure. Correct me if I'm wrong but in the game, doesn't it just look like some kind of rock pile with a hole in the middle? IMO, this is much better than that. I don't know why, but I initially thought that thing (Hallowed Tower) in the game looked more like a rock well. Just my thought though.

~C_L~

Charizard_Trainer88

Pokemon Master
At least it looks like some kind of structure. Correct me if I'm wrong but in the game, doesn't it just look like some kind of rock pile with a hole in the middle? IMO, this is much better than that. I don't know why, but I initially thought that thing (Hallowed Tower) in the game looked more like a rock well. Just my thought though.

~C_L~

lol yea it kinda looks like something you can have a camp fire in lol

ash_forever

Greatest Hero

sry, but I definitely can´t see what´s your problem.
By letting the stones glow after being destroyed and rebuilt again, the producers surely intended to illustrate the tower being a magical one which seals Spiritomb with the help of magic.
It seems totally logical to me!

Great episode.Spiritomb has some funny expressions

TeddiUrsa

sry, but I definitely can´t see what´s your problem.
By letting the stones glow after being destroyed and rebuilt again, the producers surely intended to illustrate the tower being a magical one which seals Spiritomb with the help of magic.
It seems totally logical to me!

You know...it is an anime for children and some episode are filled with bad writing but let me try it anyway...

1) the 'magic' of the shrine wasn´t strong enough to hold back Spiritomb after Aipom destroyed it by accident. It is just dumb to hope that no one will destroy the shrine like Aipom and Buizel did by accident. They are just waiting for their doom.

2) Maybe Aipom and Buizel destroying the shrine wasn´t the reason why Spiritomb was freed but the thunder was. It could have be a big coincidence but..what the hell? that would be very bad writing, even for Pokémon...

Sure, you can say that the seal is stronger,now that it is new and all..but...meh..why arguing over logic in a Pokémon-episode?

Anyway, it was a very entertaining episode. the mention of aura heroes makes me happy.

ash_forever

Greatest Hero
You know...it is an anime for children and some episode are filled with bad writing but let me try it anyway...

It´s definitely NOT! So please don´t bother me with your old, overused crap. I´m fed up with explainig it to you again and again!
Like and watch it or stop watching and complaining
There´s no other choice, so confront yourself with this fact!

uber gon

Accept Change
Not really that seal is backed by (magic/aura) or else it wouldn't have taken so long for Spiritomb to be released. Notice how when the tower crashed it glowed, then when they put it together it glowed again.

Last time I checked Stones don't normally do that.

Well some magic seal THAT turned out to be.

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
It pretty good, for a filler. I liked the TR scene with Pikachu as abit, and then the pit and the motto....
And referencing Aura.... hmmmm......

uber gon

Accept Change
It pretty good, for a filler. I liked the TR scene with Pikachu as abit, and then the pit and the motto....
And referencing Aura.... hmmmm......

Please DON'T say anything about Riolu/Lucario.