• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Keystone Pops! (524)

thunderblade12

dont you think the person who was the aura guardien was ashs father he did have a pikachu like ash it could have been

Yes, obviously it was his father. Catching the same pokemon are in the genes.

Paul had Turtwig so he is Ash's cousin, Richie had a lot of Ash's pokemon so he is Ash's brother

DanChimchar

Friends are Diamonds
Lol the Team Rocket Moto with the Twerps Classic. Old lady gave me nightmares lol. Loved Jessie fake accent lol. Over all I loved the episode

Torpoleon

Yes, obviously it was his father. Catching the same pokemon are in the genes.

Paul had Turtwig so he is Ash's cousin, Richie had a lot of Ash's pokemon so he is Ash's brother

The event with the aura guardian was taken place 500 years ago,Ash would know his cousins and brothers/sisters!

piplup_777

Paparazzi ♪♫
yeah i think its funny that they try to actually force in ash being some legendary hero from the past

evne giving the aura hero the same starter pokemon
i think they should just give it up and at least try to put more orginality in the heros from now on

Insidious_Dreamer

Dreams = Reality
originality, who needs that when ash can be 500000000 different people and the descendant of most them,..... etc. it was a lot like the 8th movie in that sense as well

Slowking[George]

#SPP-WiFi HOP
Ash and his friends learnt their lessons and they won't be practicing near 'a hallowed tower' anymore. :)

JunLeaf

We will be heroes!
Slowking[George];8788034 said:
Ash and his friends learnt their lessons and they won't be practicing near 'a hallowed tower' anymore. :)

I hope for them, because other wise they will be stalked by an odd old lady. :)

I didn't like this episode why I saw it, only that odd old lady ;)

Rommath

▲_▲
Great episode. The creepy old lady was hilarious, and the trio doing their outdated version of the motto was funny too. Least they didn't have to go underground and talk to 32 people for Spiritomb to come out. Wonder if Cynthia will show her Spiritomb later down the track?

Blue Snover

Cold as ice
This was a great episode, i'm surprised they left the Keystone in such a stupid place.

It would have made more sense to build a hut or somthing around it, that way there would be less chance of someone releasing it.

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
This episode little remined me the Claydol episode, when they trying to close him in a pokeball, and now in a stone.

Deicario

I believe I can fly.
This episode had a nice epic feel to it which was excellent. The Hallowed tower had a more fleshed out history then the game but maybe an more protected are would have been better to put it? And the Aura guardian thing was a bit...corny.
8/10.

It would have been epic if they had been able to catch it, though Professor Oak might disagree when it starts blasting everything in his lab to smitherines. Wasn't it convenient that only Pikachu could do any damage at all? Buizel's Water Gun went right through Spiritomb even though it isn't supposed to be immune to anything but Normal-, Fighting-, and Psychic-type moves.

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
This was one of my favorite filler's. The old lady in this episode was funny.

GalladeX

This episode was pretty neat. It kind bugs me how Ash was the descendant of ANOTHER Aura User, but they didn't delve into it more. 8.3/10.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I thought it was great that Dan Green voiced Spiritomb. It sounded great, really spooky. Perfect for the current situation.

I found it to be scary, a Ghost Pokemon like Spiritomb destroying villages in it's anger. And then it was Ash and Co. who started it's rampage by breaking the Hallowed Tower shrine.

I was glad that they made a reference to Aura like in the movie eight. It shows that Ash still has those powers left inside him. 9/10

DaAuraWolf

I’m Back...
Finally,Spirtiomb appears.It was nice to see Spirtomb in this episode.The Old Ldy in this episode was funny weird.And,We get a refernce to Aura.

9.5/10

KGB13

Man of Mystery
I thought Ash, Dawn, and Brock copying TR's intro and then getting interrupted was hilarious! I also liked the Spiritomb vs Pikachu battle. Cool episode.