• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Kid Icarus club!

hawkeye721

なんと素敵な歌!!!!!!!!
Uhh, how the heck did that happen.

Maybe Im psychic

hawkeye721

なんと素敵な歌!!!!!!!!
Its fine, members are alowed to make topics, and once I hire mods they can be able to acept members.

Midnite♪

Distant Stargazer
Who is your favorite character, and why?
Being one who's a sucker for both illusions and psychopathic villains, I'd have to say Pandora.

What is your favourite chapter and/or stadium and what weapon do you tend to use in said chapter stadium?
Chapter 15: Mysterious Invaders. I found myself liking the Aurum quite a bit, and the mood/music in this chapter is absolutely stunning, both sky and land. As for my weapon, I like to use my Aurum weapons here, particularly my Aurum Blade.

For my favorite Stadium in Together Mode, it's a toss-up between either Rail Temple or Desert Tomb. Aesthetic-wise, it's definitely Twilight Stratosphere. I don't stick with just one weapon in Together Mode, though my my arsenal is currently rather limited while I'm fusing for good weapons.

Last edited:

hawkeye721

なんと素敵な歌!!!!!!!!
Ah rail temple, One of my favorite maps. It makes good use of ranged weapons, I have even pulled of clubs on it.

hawkeye721

なんと素敵な歌!!!!!!!!
Alright, lets get a little more conversation going:

If you could make a weapon, what would it be?

I would make hades face orbitars, he was one of the only characters who didn't get a weapon.

hawkeye721

なんと素敵な歌!!!!!!!!
Update: a club userbar was added so feel free to add it to your sig if you would like to show your suport to the club, but make sure to credit froststorm

hawkeye721

なんと素敵な歌!!!!!!!!
Is myth of monsters worth to buy on the eshop? I've got the original and completed it.

Kid Icarus: Of Myths and Monsters was designed by Masafumi Sakashita, and developed by Nintendo in co-operation with the external company Tose.[10][11] It was released in North America in November 1991, and in Europe on May 21, 1992.[12][13] As such, it is one of the few first-party Nintendo games that were not published in Japan.[14] Kid Icarus: Of Myths and Monsters has been met with generally favorable reviews. A writer of the UK publication Nintendo Magazine System awarded it a score of 71 percent, and described it as a "fairly jolly adaptation of the NES platform game [that] provides the fun, but is now getting rather long in the tooth".[15] Joystiq's JC Fletcher thought that it "advances significantly beyond its predecessor", yet "remains unquestionably Kid Icarus, the same weird game about shooting snakes falling out of inverted clay pots".[6] A GamePro reviewer under the pseudonym "The Great McGillicuty" found the game's controls to be "precise and accurate", and gave its gameplay the magazine's maximum score of five points. He said that the "music sets the mood", and that the graphics were "fine in black-and-white", owing to its "large sprites and nice backgrounds".[3] IGN editor Audrey Drake called the game an "awesome sequel" that stood out to her because of its improvements over the gameplay of the original Kid Icarus. Although she found it to be "not as punishing ... and, perhaps, not as memorable" as the NES game, she thought that Kid Icarus: Of Myths and Monsters was "a solid title that has undeservedly been all-but-forgotten".[16] GameZone's David Sanchez believed that it "faithfully captured the magic of the first game", and demanded a digital re-release for the Nintendo 3DS handheld console.[17] Kid Icarus: Of Myths and Monsters was included in Nintendo Power's list of the 20 best Game Boy games, where it came in 18th place.[18] It remained the last installment in the Kid Icarus series for 21 years, until the 2012 3D shooter Kid Icarus: Uprising for the Nintendo 3DS.[19][20] The 3DS Virtual Console re-release was scored 8/10 in a NintendoLife review

poix_the_yak

I stay noided
Freakin finally.

I would like to join:
Name: Skyler 99
What can we call you: Skyler
Favorite weapon: Ogre club or Ancient staff
Do you have uprising: Of course o_O

I honestly don't really care for the Rail Temple. I prefer Ancient Tomb, Windy Wasteland, and the cave one.

hawkeye721

なんと素敵な歌!!!!!!!!
Freakin finally.

I would like to join:
Name: Skyler 99
What can we call you: Skyler
Favorite weapon: Ogre club or Ancient staff
Do you have uprising: Of course o_O

I honestly don't really care for the Rail Temple. I prefer Ancient Tomb, Windy Wasteland, and the cave one.
Acepted, welcome to the club!