• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Kid Icarus club!

hawkeye721

なんと素敵な歌!!!!!!!!
I would like to join:
Name: Cloneydew2000
What can we call you: Cloneydew2000, Cloneydew, Cloney
Favorite weapon: Beam Claws
Do you have uprising: No, but soon I hope
GMT: +1:00
Congradulations! Welcome to the club!

I won the race, Poix. I got all chapters cleared on intensity 9.0.

Chapter 24's boss was so hard. o_O High health and sooo many shots. Ugh.

YAY!

worldwaker

Elebug disaproves
I would like to join:
Name:worldwaker
What can we call you:sixrig,six
Favorite weapon:ninja palm
Do you have uprising:yep!
GMT:-4 i think?

New Topic: Stages you'd like.

I'd like a stage called Sunburnt City where after a time the sun comes from behind the clouds and burns the ground. It doesn't effect much of the stage. If a player gets hit by the sun's rays then they are defeated. The sun leaves the ground burning for a few seconds after it goes behind the clouds again, and you get a burned status if you step on it.

hawkeye721

なんと素敵な歌!!!!!!!!
I would like to join:
Name:worldwaker
What can we call you:sixrig,six
Favorite weapon:ninja palm
Do you have uprising:yep!
GMT:-4 i think?
Sorry this took so long, accepted, welcome to the club

I'd like a stage called Sunburnt City where after a time the sun comes from behind the clouds and burns the ground. It doesn't effect much of the stage. If a player gets hit by the sun's rays then they are defeated. The sun leaves the ground burning for a few seconds after it goes behind the clouds again, and you get a burned status if you step on it.

I think a winter stage with snow would be nice, unless I'm being dense and there already is one

Last edited:

worldwaker

Elebug disaproves

i'd like a superflat stage.no walls,no towers,no hills,just completely flat to beat the other players up
also,anyone recommend a weapon to play on higher intensities than 5.0?
palms/claws perfered,but no clubs/cannons.and sol,congrats on the 9.0 challenge!anything higher than a 5.0 would be suicide for me
There is one like that
oh,guess i gotta play multi player some more then

Last edited:
Jonny: Nope, there's no snow stage (unfortunately).

Six: Like Jonny said, there is one... in fact, there's two! A big one and a small one.
No, you won't find them on random multiplayer. Only with friends. I'll show you them if we fight.

I'd suggest Artillery Claws with Standing Continuous Fire +4 and high range stars for Solo.

worldwaker

Elebug disaproves
I'd suggest Artillery Claws with Standing Continuous Fire +4 and high range stars for Solo.
thanks,but where can i get those with a reasonable rate?i don't want to grind for hours trying to get those,if they are super rare,i'll just be bashing in face with the club of magnus
and sol,i hope we fight soon

poix_the_yak

I stay noided
thanks,but where can i get those with a reasonable rate?i don't want to grind for hours trying to get those,if they are super rare,i'll just be bashing in face with the club of magnus
and sol,i hope we fight soon

Just try fusing weapons, you're bound to find something good after a while of potential fusion searching.

worldwaker

Elebug disaproves
i need some help.for chapter 23,i'm debating what weapon to use.chuggaaconroy said you want a homing weapon or something that can take advantage of slipshot.so that narrows me down to two choices:
guardian orbitars
ranged stars:4.5
melee:2.5
health +1
confusion +1
speed +1
item attack +2
or
laser staff
ranges stars:3.5
melee stars:3.5
burning +1
shot range +1
shot homing +1
running speed +1
standing cont' fire +1

leaning towards the staff,but i want to bet hearts on 5.0 or higher,and blew a good chunk of hearts on artillery claws i don't like,so i want some advice

If you have a Capricorn Club then use that because it's standing charge shot charges quickly, goes through walls and has homing. Equip Bumblebee, Health Recovery, Quick Charge + whatever you can fit on.
If you don't have a Capricorn Club then use your Guardian Orbitars because their standing continuous fire has good homing. Equip Slipshot, Health Recovery, Homing Boost + whatever you can fit on. Save your Slipshot/s for the boss.

Artillery Claws take some getting used to because they don't have homing, but they are definitely in the top 5 solo weapons, probably being number 1. I completed a lot of chapters on intensity 9.0 because of them. Practice your aim and try to get some with standing continuous fire+. Don't get them from the shop if you have low money. Fuse them from weapons you're not using. If they don't have Standing cont. fire+ or Shot range+ then don't get them. Artillery Claws aren't good without the right modifiers.

Last edited: