• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Kid Icarus club!

Master Leo

The Dark Side
Ah, ok. No biggie, just let me know when you can. I'll add you too.

How about you Sol, 1vs1?

hawkeye721

なんと素敵な歌!!!!!!!!
My FC is in my signiture.

Topic: What would you change in the sequel that we'll never get

Welcome, Darenix!

What would you change in the sequel? I'd make Hammers, Whips, and all sorts of new weapon types. I'd also make the dialogue less annoying. >.>...

Master Leo

The Dark Side
I'd really like to add a Scythe weapon class if there was a sequel. Scythes are awesome :p

colorless-winter

i love my Sylveon!
I would like to join :D
Name: colorless-winter
What can we call you: winter
Favorite weapon: any bow but i especially like the silver and dark bow
Do you have uprising: Of course! XD

hawkeye721

なんと素敵な歌!!!!!!!!
I would like to join :D
Name: colorless-winter
What can we call you: winter
Favorite weapon: any bow but i especially like the silver and dark bow
Do you have uprising: Of course! XD

Acepted you will be added to the list when I can get on the computer, If I forget, just remind me~

Anouncement: now that we have 10 members I will start acepeting mod aplications. I will only be hiring 1 mod. please pm me if you are interested.

colorless-winter

i love my Sylveon!
New weapon types such as boomerangs. And maybe new characters which you can be like Pandora.

i completely agree with this i also would like more move combinations to make different effects/attacks (sorry i like games to be complex XD)

hawkeye721

なんと素敵な歌!!!!!!!!
Speaking of playable characters I want a chapter where you play as dark pit in land battle.

Also, I want to see other angels, Im sure other gods have them as well.

colorless-winter

i love my Sylveon!
yes! i always loved playing as pit but also i would like to see viridi's main angel as well and maybe being able to play as him/her post story (on in a chapter) or battling him/her in a chapter/post story. or also having a specified weapon for other gods angels like how we have a weapon for all the bosses

jon- clean out your stored pms XD sorry i cant vm you so here it is

GalactaRay

yes! i always loved playing as pit but also i would like to see viridi's main angel as well and maybe being able to play as him/her post story (on in a chapter) or battling him/her in a chapter/post story. or also having a specified weapon for other gods angels like how we have a weapon for all the bosses

jon- clean out your stored pms XD sorry i cant vm you so here it is
Maybe you can change the colour of the angel or having mii angel :D

hawkeye721

なんと素敵な歌!!!!!!!!
Well, its implied that there are other angels in skyland, so perhaps there might be a rivalry between pit and another angel.

Darenix

Welcome, Darenix!

What would you change in the sequel? I'd make Hammers, Whips, and all sorts of new weapon types. I'd also make the dialogue less annoying. >.>...

No man, the dialogue was the best part.

I'm stealing this one from someone on Tumblr, but a Skyward Sword esque over world.
More weapon types would be nice.
Maybe taking the flight off rails.

EDIT: Also, maybe make a slight RPG turn and add armors and buff-able stats.