• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Kid Icarus club!

Escheria

Ray Tracer
I guess this won't harm

Name: Escheria
What can we call you: Esch
Favorite weapons: Burst Blade, Paw Pad Orbitars, Dynamo Cannon
Do you have Uprising: durr

Note that I am European so I can't battle at any time, but in the evenings my time, which is morning for you and perhaps (after)noon.

And I'd also apply for Blade master title, since there is a form for this
How long have you been in the club(seniority matters): Not in here yet, but I've been in KI:U thread since ages, started posting a week or so after the game was released.
Are you willing to battle me?: Sure, but after my finals are over.
Do you have knowledge of both the game and the weapon type: I guess so :p

hawkeye721

なんと素敵な歌!!!!!!!!
I guess this won't harm

What can we call you: Esch
Favorite weapons: Burst Blade, Paw Pad Orbitars, Dynamo Cannon
Do you have Uprising: durr

Note that I am European so I can't battle at any time, but in the evenings my time, which is morning for you and perhaps (after)noon.

And I'd also apply for Blade master title, since there is a form for this
How long have you been in the club(seniority matters): Not in here yet, but I've been in KI:U thread since ages, started posting a week or so after the game was released.
Are you willing to battle me?: Sure, but after my finals are over.
Do you have knowledge of both the game and the weapon type: I guess so :p

Acepted! welcome to the club, your weapon master aplication will be decided upon on monday, but Ill get to that.

ANOUNCEMENT: Alot of thing will be anounced on monday, including who gets to be the first mod, how the weapon master system will work, and more! please stay tuned!

Topic: where do you grind for weapons to fuse?

Last edited:

Master Leo

The Dark Side
I would like to be a Weapon Master: Palm
Name: Master Leo
How long have you been a member: Since the club began (Jan. 16th)
Are you willing to battle me: Of course.
Do you have knowledge of both the game and the weapon type: Yes

Name: Master Leo
How long have you been a member: Since the club began (Jan. 16th)
Are you willing to battle me: Of course.
Do you have knowledge of both the game and the weapon type: Yes

Can't let you do that [Starfox]

Name: SWD
How long have you been a member: Day 1 (or 2) (Don't remember)
Are you willing to battle me: The question is.... are you ready to battle me? (Hehehe)
Do you have knowledge of both the game and the weapon type: Beyond most people. I wrote the most up-to-date and accurate fusion guide and host the GFaqs KIU League.

Where do you grind for weapons to fuse?: Hmmm... either chapter 3 or Palutena's Temple. Chapter 3 has a lot of boxes for an easy level (I mean chapter =P) and I just like playing Palutena's Temple. It's fun!!

Chingchar

I usually grind in chapter 3 you can get hewdraw clubs and tiger claws really easily and you can fuse them into some good stuff :)

Escheria

Ray Tracer
I don't grind weapons, I grind hearts to get my gems and use chapter 11 for that and get up to 123k hearts.

(This club is gonna make the KI:U thread die :/)

hawkeye721

なんと素敵な歌!!!!!!!!
Both master aplication will be decided upon on monday

I usually grind on 20 then fuse up.

Title??

This club is gonna make the KI:U thread die :/

I agree. Maybe you should try to make some of the people from the KI:U thread join the club so it won't be too much of a loss (hehe, that was slimey of me, hehe)...

I can't seem to find many Hewdraw Clubs on chapter 3 0.0...

GalactaRay

I agree. Maybe you should try to make some of the people from the KI:U thread join the club so it won't be too much of a loss (hehe, that was slimey of me, hehe)...
Everyone who was active in the thread are in the club(maybe Jay hasn't joined). There's still poopoop and MewtwoXD who aren't very active but still.
I also usually farm in the chapter where you face the goddess(no spoilers here). I haven't played in a while maybe I should play soon....

poix_the_yak

I stay noided
I haven't played solo in a long time. I'm not very good with 9.0 chapters and it often brings my mood down when I die on them.

hawkeye721

なんと素敵な歌!!!!!!!!
I have been able to do chapter 25 on 9.0 but I guess Ive played it so many times I kmow the final boss inside and out.

GalactaRay

I haven't played solo in a long time. I'm not very good with 9.0 chapters and it often brings my mood down when I die on them.

One thing I hate about the game when you die and then you start somewhere else where you where 5 minutes ago
*Checks page four* Sakauri is making Smash bros for Wii U and 3DS.

Dragon Trainer X

良い感じ!
*Checks page four* Sakauri is making Smash bros for Wii U and 3DS.

Luckily for me, I've got both!

Name: Dragon Trainer X
What can we call you: DTX
Favorite weapon: Either Electroshock Arm or Ninja Palm
Do you have uprising: You know it, jonman.

Porgon-XYZ

Wut are you saying?
I just noticed this form so I guess I can volunteer.
I would like to be a weapon master: Claws
Name: Porgon-XYZ
How long have you been in the club(seniority maters): All they way since yesterday.
Are you willing to battle me?: I already have. But I'm up for more.
Do you have knowledge of both the game and the weapon type: Of course.

So I've been curious about something in Uprising; will offering hearts to Viridi and Palutena actually do anything when you've reached the max? I've heard something is supposed to happen but I haven't heard what happens.

Last edited: