• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Kid Icarus club!

Escheria

Ray Tracer
Everyone who was active in the thread are in the club(maybe Jay hasn't joined). There's still poopoop and MewtwoXD who aren't very active but still.
I also usually farm in the chapter where you face the goddess(no spoilers here). I haven't played in a while maybe I should play soon....

Jay is around, but he doesn't play KI:U much. I can ask him if he wants to join the club for the talks.

Um, no thanks. Now get your butt outta here. :mad:

Anybody online for a KI:U match?

Hey, that was posted only 20 minutes ago :O So I assume you are European?

Btw people, I can be more active in two weeks. Exactly in one week I have my ultimate final, then a few days break and then I am off to Liechtenstein for a couple of days. So yeah, two weeks, but I can and will play after my last exam :D

GalactaRay

I just noticed this form so I guess I can volunteer.
I would like to be a weapon master: Claws
Name: Porgon-XYZ
How long have you been in the club(seniority maters): All they way since yesterday.
Are you willing to battle me?: I already have. But I'm up for more.
Do you have knowledge of both the game and the weapon type: Of course.

So I've been curious about something in Uprising; will offering hearts to Viridi and Palutena actually do anything when you've reached the max? I've heard something is supposed to happen but I haven't heard what happens.
Can't let you do that Star Fox (again)
would like to be a weapon master: Claws
Name: Fireray
How long have you been in the club(seniority maters): Joined on day 1
Are you willing to battle me?: Yeah
Do you have knowledge of both the game and the weapon type: My first good solo weapon was beam claws

I would like to be a weapon master: Claws...
Name: Solpoke
How long have you been in the club(seniority maters): day 2
Are you willing to battle me?: Yep.
Do you have knowledge of both the game and the weapon type: I have knowledge of the weapon type but maybe not as much knowledge about the game as some others.

3 People all want to be Claw masters... 0.0

hawkeye721

なんと素敵な歌!!!!!!!!
ANNOUNCEMENT(S):
mod position:: As he(sorry ladies) did well in the one question interview and I know him handling these positions well, I am pleased to announce that the first mod of the kid Icarus club will be none other then porgon-xyz! To those who applied, all of you were outstanding, and I eagerly await your next aplication when the time comes!

Weapon master: Ive decided to make weapon masters leaders of divisions in the club, like divisions in a clan, not everything has been worked out but you will hear more info when to time comes. as for the current applicant, the solo applicants can battle me to see if there strong enough to hold the position, as for the aplicatants for a class with multiple applicants, they will battle each other for the title, please pm me if you applied

Events; to those who missed a conversation 2 pages back, we are planning on making club battle nights, a time should be voted on and agreed upon, but nothing is cement. I'm also proud to announce that there will be a tournament taking place sometime coming up, it will have the members of the club fighting each other like a tournament would, however I need to know who would be willing to take part, and a starting date.

Last edited:

Dragon Trainer X

良い感じ!
ANNOUNCEMENT(S):
mod position:: As he(sorry ladies) did well in the one question interview and I know him handling these positions well, I am pleased to announce that the first mod of the kid Icarus club will be none other then porgon-xyz! To those who applied, all of you were outstanding, and I eagerly await your next aplication when the time comes!

Weapon master: Ive decided to make weapon masters leaders of divisions in the club, like divisions in a clan, not everything has been worked out but you will hear more info when to time comes. as for the current applicant, the solo applicants can battle me to see if there strong enough to hold the position, as for the aplicatants for a class with multiple applicants, they will battle each other for the title, please pm me if you applied

Events; to those who missed a conversation 2 pages back, we are planning on making club battle nights, a time should be voted on and agreed upon, but nothing is cement. I'm also proud to announce that there will be a tournament taking place sometime coming up, it will have the members of the club fighting each other like a tournament would, however I need to know who would be willing to take part, and a starting date.

I'd be willing to go for either Arm or Claws Master. As for the tournament, perhaps, if everyone would like the idea, I could get a nice shiny or something for the winning prize. I've got a Haxorus on standby, fully legit from the GTS.

hawkeye721

なんと素敵な歌!!!!!!!!
Sounds great DTX.

I think I worked out the role weapon masters will play

I oversee the mods, they over see the masters, wich in turn oversee the members of there division.

owner>mods>masters>users.

poix_the_yak

I stay noided
Hmm...

Discussion question: What is your lowest value weapon that succeeds in doing well in multplayer?

Mine are my raptor claws and my compact arm. They are both in the mid-210s and have great mods.

Escheria

Ray Tracer
Jon, I could play this Friday for the Blades title. What are the battle rules?

And on topic:
Lowest value weapon I've used successfully was this:
Raptor Claws
R:
M: ★★★★★★
219v
Speed +3
Melee combo +3

This one is, in fact, a fusion from Palutenas gems and very likely the same Raptors as Skylers.

Second lowest is this one:
Samurai Blade
R:
M: ★★★★★★
227v
Speed +3
Stamina +1
Melee combo +4
Status resistance -2

I've also seen a 100v Flintlock staff with mods used online with success, here's the video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8Uy1XzDkb0

Last edited:

Dragon Trainer X

良い感じ!
I oversee the mods, they over see the masters, which in turn oversee the members of there division.

Does that mean that whoever's a master has to watch over and report whatever's in need of such action?

hawkeye721

なんと素敵な歌!!!!!!!!
Does that mean that whoever's a master has to watch over and report whatever's in need of such action?

For the most part, yes, that would be correct. Some things might change, buts that the jist of it. Well they would kindof be more like a mentor of sorts, but yeah.

Escheria

Ray Tracer
I can battle now, if you want.

As I said, on Friday evening, before that I have to study for an exam. On Friday I am just likely to have a break in the evening, that's why I suggested that day.
And what are the battle rules? If you don't specify any, then I will keep everything on default but turn items off, I don't like items, lol.

hawkeye721

なんと素敵な歌!!!!!!!!
How does a 5 minute battle with no handicap and no items sound? I think that sounds fair.

XD Mewtwo

Void#ZX0
I pretty much almost missed seeing this club.

I would like to join:
Name: XD Mewtwo
What can we call you: Neo
Favorite weapon: Violet Palm
Do you have uprising: Yes