• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Kill the person in front of you Game!

Porgon-XYZ

Wut are you saying?
The rules are basic. You say how your going to kill the person in front of you and then the next person does it to you!

Ex: I'll drop an exploding bannana on your head while your eating a vegetable.

Next Person: I'll cause you to spontaniously combust with my magic pencil eraser!

and so forth... (yes, the epic randomness...)

Rules!
All SppF rules apply!
Don't get to detailed with your post.(ex: blood, gore, ect.)
Have Fun!:D

Now, to start it off, how is the first person going to kill me?

I'm gonna tie you down rip off your nose, cut open your stomach, put your nose in your stomach and say this as you die: "doesn't smell so good anymore eh?"

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
I'mma going to make a Victreebel eat ya.

I will nail you tongue to a wooden board, I will then set the board on fire
If that alone doesn't kill you I still have my hammer

*EDIT* haha I am jk I'd kill you with my potato george

Last edited:
I'll get half of your mouth and make it eat the left-side of your face excluding the mouth and have your halfly-devoured face eat the rest of your body.

Assassin9399

Wanna hug?
I'll let you eat an Aggron
@ Pamnizard: I won't die from hugging, unless you start choking... ^^^

I will kill you by pelting you with teddy bears

*EDIT* I've changed my mind I am going to split open a battery and pour the acid into your nose while you are sleeping, then I'll beat you to within an inch of your life before shoving the other batteries down your throught

Assassin9399

Wanna hug?
I'm going to cut through all of the muscles in your body

@ Pamizard: I want a pet T-Rex :p