• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The King of Top Decking

deathseer

Oh, u mad bro?
You all know him as the guy who top decks like crazy. I call him one of the best duelists ever. Its Judai Yuki. After finishing the 4th season, I decided to make Judai's deck. Or at least use the good parts of it. Keep in mind. This isn't for competitive play. Just for fun, maybe even tourneys if I want. So here goes:

Monsters:
x1 Elemental Hero Avian
x1 Elemental Hero Burstinatrix
x1 Elemental Hero Clayman
x1 Elemental Hero Sparkman
x1 Elemental Hero Neos
x1 Elemental Hero Bubbleman
x1 Elemental Hero Bladedge
x1 Elemental Hero Necroshade
x1 Elemental Hero Wildheart
x1 Card Ejector
x1 Card Trooper
x1 Dandylion
x1 Miracle Flipper
x1 Necro Gardna
x1 Neo Spacian Air Hummingbird
x1 Neo Spacian Aqua Dolphin
x1 Neo Spacian Flare Scarab
x1 Neo Spacian Dark Panther
x1 Neo Spacian Glow Moss
x1 Neo Spacian Grand Mole
x1 Winged Kuriboh
x1 Rainbow Dragon
x1 Yubel

Spells:

x1 Contact Out
x1 Convert Contact
x1 De-Fusion
x1 E - Emergency Call
x1 Neos Force
x1 Fake Hero
x1 Neo Space
x1 Miracle Fusion
x3 Polymeraztion
x1 Super Polymerzation
x1 O - Oversoul
x1 Spark Blaster

Traps:

x1 A Hero Emerges
x1 Hero Signal
x1 Negate Attack
x1 Mirror Gate
x1 Hero Blast
x1 Limit Reverse

Fusions:

x1 Elemental Hero Flame Wingman
x1 Elemental Hero Flare Neos
x1 Elemental Hero Air Neos
x1 Elemental Hero Divine Neos
x1 Elemental Hero Dark Bright
x1 Elemental Hero Mariner
x1 Elemental Hero Shining Flare Wingman
x1 Elemental Hero Magma Neos
x1 Elemental Hero Tempest
x1 Rainbow Neos

Cards Konami or someone needs to release to help the Deck:

Death and Rebirth
Sub Spatial Battle
Miracle Contact
Impact Flip
Hero's Guild
Neos Wiseman (as a Fusion instead of an effect like it should have been)
Take Over 5
Hero Shield
Soul Union

Last edited:

Tropios

':o Me is stinky??'
yea right, so many fusion material and only 2 fusions, my sidedeck is full of elemental hero fusions and you forgot some of the most important spells, like skyscraper 2, so youll never be unprotected after summoning a neos fusion and you dont have cards to keep it on te field

Last edited:

Tropios

k, and elemental heroes can be very strong but they have a weak point: death draws, this has caused me lots of trouble, keep that in mind. btw, you should add things like r-rightious justice i think, youre not protected very well against spells and traps. i use hero mask, not nescessary but helpfull. add grand neos and plasma vice, they both have similar effects to whipe out some monstes

deathseer

Oh, u mad bro?
Kina was going with the whole 4th year theme. Plasma is cool and all, but I'd much rather use just Bladedge. Also most of my fusions that I use get a power boost or have high attack. Rainbow Neos clears the filed easily.

Tropios

yeah but you need rainbow dragon or a hex sealed fusion thing or an opponent with one of them. and plasma can destroy your oponents monster with his effect, bladedge cant. u still have space in your extra deck for it. i never saw season 4 cuz i dont watch japanese anime but jaden still has those cards however he doesnt use them in the short season. you should revise your spell and traps. i really should use skyscraper 2, if for exemple use hero mask to name a monster elemental hero neos and send neos to the grave, summon flare scrab and fuse with the neos named monster, before flare neos goes back at the end phase you could get neos back from your grave with skyscraper 2, or if u have contact, then u have both of them on the field

deathseer

Oh, u mad bro?
He doesn't use those at all after you see them.

Have Rainbow Dragon, but it just sits in my hand until I can get Neos as well. Guess I'll add it.

Tropios

no but he still has them in his deck. as for rainbow dragon, i would rather use an alternative fusion material, but i guess its ok if you want to put it in. btw i only use cards jaden has in the anime too but i made an exeption for neos alius, hes very usefull since he can replace neos (btw ive 2 neoses if u want :p).

did you ever played e-heroes before?

deathseer

Oh, u mad bro?
All I play are E-Heroes. This is essentially my deck. And I found that they work really well if you limit yourself to what fusions you want to use. Not just the ones everyone says you are supposed to use. I have more options using Bladedge by himself rather than just fusing him in the beginning. Alot of heros are pretty good by themselves. If all you do is try to fuse, people will see right through you and easily stop you.

So the deck is sort of a Neo Neos Deck. Its about summoning Neos mostly. Not the Elemental Heroes. You can tell by the support that he has.

Hex seals are no good for. Jaden wouldn't use subs and neither would I. So I think I'll add Rainbow Dragon. It Rainbow Neos has helped me win alot of times.

The fusions are basically the more powerful ones. Ones with really good effects. Besides Mariner( he is just tribute fodder for Neos), they all have either really high attcak or have attack that can be boosted.

Last edited:

Tropios

plasma vice has the same effect as bladedg + the discard and destroy thing, i think he has more options. about limitting your fusions: first the really important ones and then fill it up with the second important ones, so youll will be able to fuse when you need it.

about summoning neos: thats kinda what i explained with skyscraper 2. rainbow dragon can be dangerous since you can draw it when you dont need it.

really, having a full extra deck is no bad thing as long as you know when to fuse. i play e-heroes for years

deathseer

Oh, u mad bro?
Im not too keen on putting Neos in the grave. Since he goes back into the deck after fusion I'd rather have him in there so I can re-draw him. Forgot to add Fake Hero. So thats another option.

Don't like having more than on field spell. Doesn't really work together. Since the deck is about Neos, I chose Neo Space.

Filling your Extra Deck with Fusions tends to question too much on what to summon.

Say you have Avian and Bubbleman in your hand. You draw Burstlady on your next turn. Which Fusion are you going to use if your opponent is about to lose? Will you go Mariner, or Flame Wingman? or will you try to bank it and try to draw Sparkman for Tempest. Or will you Emergency Call for Wildheart for Wild Wingman?

...See, too many conflicts.

Last edited:

Tropios

o, yeah, now you say it, you forgot fake hero, very important for neos.

i use neo space and skyscraper 2 (i trade skyscraper... i want it back :( )
and it works well, since theyre both usefull. and if you use hero mask, you increase your chance of being able to summon a neos fusion and youll be protected by skyscraper 2 if you dont have neo space in your hand. at least add mystical space typhoon or something to protect neo space.

deathseer

Oh, u mad bro?
I have Instant Neo Space, but it really is a DD if you draw it with no Fusion in hand.

Also Hero Mask requires that you have a monster on the field. So you would have to summon twice to summon a Neos fusion, which isn't possible.

The deck is a 4th Year deck. No cards from earlier seasons that weren't used again.

Tropios

thats where skyscraper 2 can help you again, or you can use common souls.

in the 4th year you cant see him using all his cards cuz its only 25 episodes.

and much fusions dont make conflicts: dont try to draw for tempest cuz it can cost you your win, chose the one that is the best that moment or the one you like the most, never had that problem. if you were losing and you had the cards to fuse but didnt had the fusion, then you have a problem

Last edited:

Tropios

well if he wants it to be 4th year i think its jaden. btw those other heroes arent that much fun :p .

i really would add some more fusions, if they dont work they also wouldnt hurt (or something my grandma says :p )

Tropios

thats true, but i think this is considered anime

Raiburuto

~Grammar Nazi
I like the deck, character decks are rare :p

But awesome ;)

Take advantage of Jaden's manga cards, Winged Kuriboh LV9, Rai-Oh and the Nature Heroes too :D

P.S. Where's Card Blocker!?

deathseer

Oh, u mad bro?
@Cybermew- Its Jadens cards basically. Wouldn't be a character deck without them

@Raiburto- Thanks. been building the deck for about 2 years now. Also, Card Blocker isn't as good as Trooper. Blocker doesn't get the draw effect.

Also, no Manga heros or cards. They tend to have a totally different play style