• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~*The Kingdom Hearts Fan Club!*~

Status
Not open for further replies.

niedude

Don't forget to grin
Sorry I haven't even started to post here.

I just got back from a cruise, where I tried unsuccessfully to scold people who thought Demyx had a giant guitar, and not his sitar we all know he has, as well as playing KH2 for the first time EVER (got to the first part of Pride Lands with in a little under 7.5 hours. :3) .

right now, I'm wondering what BBS will be about. I mean, I know what if is going to BE about, yet I wonder what it will add to the realm of Kindgom Hearts. That and *icky* Coded...

Actually, it is both a guitar and a sitar....
This is especially easy to spot when Demyx goes "Dance Water Dance!" (God, who doesn't love that quote? xD) and he starts jamming on the sitar/guitar thingie.

That and the fact it resembles more a guitar than a sitar, and the fact he says himself that he is no good at fighting.
Why would he have a weapon if he doesn't fight?

If you ask me, the only reason he has a sitar is because the gyuitar can be made into a sitar without it changing that much.

Demyx needs to play something ^^

Hi, I'd like to join!

I like KH because the story itself is just so epic, IMHO. The fact that Jack Skellington is in it doesn't hurt it, either. ;)
I own both, and am currently trying to complete KH2.

Dudette101

Feel the heat~!
Welcome, shiningsloth13. ^^

You know what bothers me? When people put down KH just because it has Disney characters in it. I think that's totally stupid. This one kid I know, he said he didn't like KH because Pooh was in it.
:( Like, what the heck? Out of all the things to bash the series for, it's Disney characters. I mean, FF characters are in it, too. But they don't really seem to care. :/ I hate it when that happens. Thoughts? :D

niedude

Don't forget to grin
Meh, idiots who over generalize everything are present in every single fandom, really, though they never fail to piss me off.

I could complain about a lot of things in KH, especially about Pooh since I'm sure nobody in the world hates Pooh as much as i do, especially that kid, but Pooh's story is side quest. The only mandatory part about it are the cutcenes where the book is found, stolen, gotten back, and ripped to shreds. And even those can be skipped (plus the two cutcenes inside Pooh's book which can also be skipped).

And the only thing you win for doing that quest are a bunch of stat boosts and the worst keyblade in the game. And although stat boosts, particularly Ap boosts, are useful, they aren't mandatory to beat the game.

(To beat Sephiroth, on the other hand, you'll need every bit of help you can get).

Mime1020

Heart Gold =)
I actually like the Disney Characters in at. A lot of people watch Disney channel so I don't see why people are Kingdom Hearts haters. The Game is actually kinda popular at my school several of my friends along with a lot of other people play it.

Mew Master

WHY CAN'T I BRAWL!!!
Whew, I beat CoM. Were any of you disappointed by the final boss? The first form was harder. I lost 3 times to the first part, but when he went "psycho," he was cake.

Blue Snover

Cold as ice
Welcome to the club sloth, i hope you have a good time.

I've not played it for so long i'm starting to forget what it's like.

I'm waiting for the new games, so i can get back into it again.

Elrade

Snarky snark snark.
I take it REAL personal when people diss Kingdom hearts for the Disney characters, as they're the main reason I play the series. I love classic Disney. I love their animated films from Snow White up to Lilo and Stitch (which was amazing), I love Pixar, I loved the Disney Afternoon from the late 80s to mid-90s, and I love the theme parks. I don't give a crap about the Final Fantasy characters, I'm in it for kicking Heartless butt and wandering through worlds that are usually pretty awesome. Except for Atlantica in Kingdom Hearts II.

I DO hate Disney Channel, though. Grargh.

Dudette101

Feel the heat~!
Hi, Celestial_Aura. :D

Yea, KH2 is surprisingly the easiest out of all of them, IMO. xDD

I've seen it before, and I don't really like Xion's voice actor. Like, her voice is good, but not really. :X
I love the fact, though, that the script hasn't changed much from the Japanese version. I think it'll be fun to compare the scripts.. :3

Last edited:

darklord18

hi I like to join but I did post awhile back and I don't know if I was accept.

though KH2 is easy I like that it was still a challenge. but yeah Reaction Command were fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.