• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~*The Kingdom Hearts Fan Club!*~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dudette101

Feel the heat~!
Axel's real name was actually in Days...>.>; It's surprising.
It's not like a huge piece of the plot, so you wouldn't be spoiling anything, but I'm going to put it in spoilers anyway. xD

It's....LEA! :O For seriously.

niedude

Don't forget to grin
... I will never see Axel the same way :\
Seriously, Ela was the only girlier name.

Then again, they could have gone for something like Eal... Yeah... Lea is better :\

Dudette101

Feel the heat~!
I know, right? xD
And the way it was said was "Ri-a". So...it's like "Lee-a"......>.>; Which, I suppose, is better than something like "Leia". xD Poor guy.
But I guess you can't really do much with a name like "Axel", can you? Either way it comes out, it's still going to be weird. :X

Pokenicks

Come at me bro
Amazing. I leave Serebii for...4 months? And yet this thread still lives on. Well done everyone, I'm very pleased to see such activity. Hopefully I'll be staying longer on Serebii now.

I've been playing Kingdom Hearts recently once again after a couple of weeks, and I still can't wait for the release of 358/2 Days.

What's all this flthetsgef about Axel's name? I haven't been looking up much about Kingdom Hearts, to be honest u_u

BeatlesGeorge

Big Daddy of Pokemon
I would love to join

I even imported the dsi and game from japan

My favorite characters is

1- Mickey Mouse
2- Donald duck
3- Maleficent

I would love to join

Pokenicks

Come at me bro
Welcome to the club, AntMan9751 and BeatlesGeorge!

AntMan, I understand that you're new to the forums, but in clubs please avoid posting one-liners like your post. Please either lengthen it or delete it. As for your sprite, please read rule 10 before claiming a sprite :]

Please both read the rules and enjoy your stay!

Which enemy/ies do you want to see in the upcoming games?
I thought of this a while ago, and can't believe I haven't mentioned it yet.
Here's the idea: Hades, in an effort to destroy Sora and friends, unleashes all 5 titans and merges them together.
For those who need a refresher; in Hercules, the 5 titans were: The rock and ice titans who appeared in KH1; a massive blob of magma; a living tornado; and a cyclops in desperate need of a treadmill. Given this, I picture the new "Compound Titan" as having the torso of the rock titan; a volcano situated on his back; the head of the cyclops (and maybe the ice titan, considering the rock titan actually has 2 heads); the legs of the ice titan, and the arms of the tornado titan.
That would present quite a challenge considering the fact that it would have the combined power of four elements at its disposal. Also, I myself am still not positive on how to work the cyclops into it; just having his head is really the least repulsive thing I can think of that would actually include him. If any of you have any suggestions I would be happy to take them.

Last edited:

niedude

Don't forget to grin
Did anyone else hear that aparently Disney bought Marvel?

I heard it from a friend, and if it is true, KH will have Marvel characters in it =S

It co0uld be awesome, or it could break the entire flow.

While I could see something like a limit break between Sora and Storm, I can't see something like Iron man in KH :S

Raikou_fan

Sorry for the inactivity! I've been here, I just haven't seen anywhere where my input would add anything.

Anyway, yeah, I've heard about disney and marvel, though I haven't seen anything to determine whether it's true or not.

Personally, I really can't see any marvel characters in KH. X-men, ironman, and all the other marvel characters just don't fit with the disney and final fantasy characters to me.

It's sad, really. I don't own a PSP or PS3, and there are no other games for either one which I would be interested in; so I haven't been able to get any KH games since #2. Are these newer games worth it? If I were to spend a heap of money on a new game system and only have one game to play on it, I want to make sure I get my money's worth.

keyblade bearer 430

may i join? im a kingdom hearts fan also(obviously by my username^^)I finished KH2 but i dont own it,however, i own KH1 but im right at the end(so lazy to finish it)I like KH mostly because of the storyline and combat system

Did anyone else hear that aparently Disney bought Marvel?

I heard it from a friend, and if it is true, KH will have Marvel characters in it =S

It co0uld be awesome, or it could break the entire flow.

While I could see something like a limit break between Sora and Storm, I can't see something like Iron man in KH :S

Yeah, it's true. But that ain't gonna happen. Square Enix owns KH not Disney. So it all goes by them. I just highly doupt it. Even though I would literly orgasm if I saw Daredevil in a KH game. xD

Sorry about inactivity btw <:

niedude

Don't forget to grin
Believe me, there is no way Disney would ever launch a game with Square if they weren't able to change it, be it for adding something they wanted, or removing something Square wanted.

I believe KH is a half owned by square and half owned by Disney.

That way, they both have to agree with the final product to release it :\

And that is only because I dislike pondering about Disney owning something with FF chars in it, since I remember Utada Hikaru saying she wouldn't sing in KH anymore because Disney would not pay.

Wel... If Disney is the pay check giver, then it might also be the one controlling the entire thing. :s

Codey

The Splicer. ^_^
State why you like Kingdom Hearts: Kingdom hearts is the best Game known to man ! =D
Say which game you are currently playing and own: I'm not currently playing any games but i'm waiting for KH 358/2 days to come out. And I own KH2. ^_^

HAVE THE LETTER X IN THEIR NAME D:

Yeah, and three of them have names beginning with X; Xaldin, Xemnas, and Xigbar. I noticed this a long time ago, but never thought anything of it. However, it does give me an idea:

How about adding in the Heartless counterparts of each member of organization XIII (except Roxas and Xemnas, of course). For every nobody there must be a heartless, so obviously each member of Organization XIII was created alongside a heartless. Xehanort's heartless was destroyed in KH1 and Roxas's (A.K.A. Sora) returned to his normal form. Even with this fact, there are still eleven members whose heartless counterparts may well still lurk in the shadows.

Last edited:

Codey

The Splicer. ^_^
Actually, there's 12.

Xion is the new Organization XIII member.

In a spoiler because it.. well spoils a suprize in the new KH 358/2 days game.

Roxas is sora with an X in it. xD

We could figure out their heartlesses name like that. ;D

Yeah, and three of them have names beginning with X; Xaldin, Xemnas, and Xigbar. I noticed this a long time ago, but never thought anything of it. However, it does give me an idea:

How about adding in the Heartless counterparts of each member of organization XIII (except Roxas and Xemnas Mansex, of course). For every nobody there must be a heartless, so obviously each member of Organization XIII was created alongside a heartless. Xehanort's heartless was destroyed in KH1 and Roxas's (A.K.A. Sora) returned to his normal form. Even with this fact, there are still eleven members whose heartless counterparts may well still lurk in the shadows.

If you can find it, rearranging is fun. ^_^

Good idea. ^_^ I was thinking about that a while ago. It'd be awesome. ^_^

Can I claim a sprite? ;D

Siax - Codey

Last edited:
Okay, that is one frightening anagram. Xemnas=Mansex; is that a real name in the game or did you just do that for the heck of it? Man-sex; doesn't take a rocket scientist to see how that can be taken the wrong way.
Also, neat historical fact: did you know Embargo spelled backwards is O-grab-me?

Status
Not open for further replies.