• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~*The Kingdom Hearts Fan Club!*~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Codey

The Splicer. ^_^
LOL! O-GRAB-ME xD

Mansex isn't his real name. xD

Its on the roxas song btw.

Xion is trying to defeat roxas to become Sora's nobody.

Off topic: Next Tuesday I get the whole day off school to do photography ^_^
Incursions FTW!

Dudette101

Feel the heat~!
Hmm....sort of.

Be VERY careful about reading this. Entire game spoilers.
Xion is an incomplete replica of Sora. Her 'mission' was to merge with Roxas so that Sora would never wake up. The Organization would then be able to use the keyblade however they wanted without anyone complaining (Roxas wasn't all that stupid; he would've figured out the Organization's plan sooner or later). Xion didn't want to hurt Roxas because they had become friends, so she lured him into killing her, making the whole "Replica Plan" fail. And Xion isn't really a member of the Organization. She was just a puppet - a doll, if you will. Xion is the main reason Roxas left the Organization.

I wonder if Nomura knew that Xemnas's name could be twisted around like that. Would be sorta neat to ask him that. xD

Ordered KH2FM. My dad is going to be fixing up the PS2 so I can play. I can't wait~! :D

Last edited:

Dylan 101

Keyblade Master
State why you like Kingdom Hearts: It's the best game ever made! Who doesnt know that!?
Say which game you are currently playing and own: None but i own KH:COM and am waitin on KH:358/2 Days!
(I posted dis cos last time i 4got 2 use da joinin form and didnt hav my name on da mems list)

Last edited:

Dylan 101

Keyblade Master
Yeah, and three of them have names beginning with X; Xaldin, Xemnas, and Xigbar. I noticed this a long time ago, but never thought anything of it. However, it does give me an idea:
Which enemy/ies do you want to see in the upcoming games?

How about adding in the Heartless counterparts of each member of organization XIII (except Roxas and Xemnas, of course). For every nobody there must be a heartless, so obviously each member of Organization XIII was created alongside a heartless. Xehanort's heartless was destroyed in KH1 and Roxas's (A.K.A. Sora) returned to his normal form. Even with this fact, there are still eleven members whose heartless counterparts may well still lurk in the shadows.

Its possible that the organization's heartless will show up but i think they're dead cos all the organizition (exept roxas) know about their past so i'm guessing that since Sora didn't die Roxas doesn't remember anything about him but since all the others do remeber i think their heartless are more than likely dead.

Niedude, sorry to burst ur bubble but Marvel buys heaps of things but never adjust them. Even though it would be awesome to see some (not all) mavel characters in KH i'm pretty sure they're just looking for profets so KH will most likely stay the same

Lastly, Codey, KH2FM is the Jap release of KH2 with the PS2 remake of KH:COM and about 19 extra bosses including one of the keyblade apprentaces from the trailer 4 KH:BBS (KH2 secret ending). And,
You said Xion was the 14th Member of Organization XIII, i know that's wat i told u but i told u but i was wrong, Xion is merely a puppet created from Sora's DNA. In other words, she exists even less than the nobodies.

Last edited:

niedude

Don't forget to grin
Hey Dylan! =D

Btw, whats KH2FM

Nope, as said before, tehre is a KH:ReCOM.

Niedude, sorry to burst ur bubble but Marvel buys heaps of things but never adjust them. Even though it would be awesome to see some (not all) mavel characters in KH i'm pretty sure they're just looking for profets so KH will most likely stay the same

No, Marvel didn't buy Disney dude, the other way around.
Marvel does not have to be busy, Square is the one developing the game.
If disney says "I want the final boss to be Iron man" the final boss will be Iron man.

Not to mention that guys with super powers fit way better in Kh than Winnie the Pooh. And I mean waaaaay better.

Dylan 101

Keyblade Master
No, Marvel didn't buy Disney dude, the other way around.
Marvel does not have to be busy, Square is the one developing the game.
If disney says "I want the final boss to be Iron man" the final boss will be Iron man.

Not to mention that guys with super powers fit way better in Kh than Winnie the Pooh. And I mean waaaaay better.

Yea... my bad, i got confused. Granted, if disney says marvel characters r in they will be in but wat im sayin is disney buys heaps of things but they mostly go 4 profets, they rarly adjust anything, but as i said b4, a few marvel characters would go great howeva im thinkin it wont happen:(. Although... square enix does have the power to change that so we might actually see some new characters:D

niedude

Don't forget to grin
I wouldn't be surprised if one of the main secondery objectives for buying marvel (the primary objectives would obviously be the profits marvel itself would bring) would be to include more side stories for KH, and make it less repetitive.

Regardless, a world where we tag along with Spiderman through some new version of New York city sounds better than something involving Snow White :\

Which enemy/ies do you want to see in the upcoming games?
I thought of this a while ago, and can't believe I haven't mentioned it yet.
Here's the idea: Hades, in an effort to destroy Sora and friends, unleashes all 5 titans and merges them together.
For those who need a refresher; in Hercules, the 5 titans were: The rock and ice titans who appeared in KH1; a massive blob of magma; a living tornado; and a cyclops in desperate need of a treadmill. Given this, I picture the new "Compound Titan" as having the torso of the rock titan; a volcano situated on his back; the head of the cyclops (and maybe the ice titan, considering the rock titan actually has 2 heads); the legs of the ice titan, and the arms of the tornado titan.
That would present quite a challenge considering the fact that it would have the combined power of four elements at its disposal. Also, I myself am still not positive on how to work the cyclops into it; just having his head is really the least repulsive thing I can think of that would actually include him. If any of you have any suggestions I would be happy to take them.

I just thought of something earlier today involving this, a bit of expanding on the idea. I came up with a number of react moves you could use in the battle (by the way, I am picturing this battle taking place in a cylindrical colosseum in a dark place like the Underworld).
First: The titan slams its fist into the ground, releasing a massive gust of wind that blasts Sora high above the battlefield (the one bad thing about arms made of tornados). As Sora falls, you can press triangle to blast a Blizzard attack into the volcano on the Titan's back. This cools and hardens the magma and slows the Titan's movement for a few moments so you can launch a few easy attacks.
Second: The volcano on the Titan's back erupts, releasing massive fireballs that chase Sora around the arena until at least one hits someone. The trick is to make sure Sora isn't the "someone." Run close to the Titan and press triangle. Sora jumps out of the way of a fireball and uses the energy to propel himself onto the Titan's foot; it's foot made of solid ice. The ice melts partway so that the Titan's legs are no longer strong enough to hold its own weight; it subsequently falls and takes a large amount of damage.
3: Every step it takes makes its foot break off at the ankle and generate a new one, just like in the movie and KH1. It uses its tornado arms to pick up these massive ice-feet, smashes them into large icecicles (pardon my spelling), spins them around inside the tornados until they are well spread out, and fires them at rapid speeds as projectiles. At this time, you can use the same trick from KH1 and parry the attacks back at him and make him dissorientated for a moment. The titan could also do that with rocks it breaks from its own torso and regenerates.
4: The volcano erupts, and the titan uses its tornado arms to suck up the lava and starts to punch at Sora with arms made of pure lava. At this time, you can press the triangle button to use Blizzard on the arms, causing them to solidify and fall off of the titan. After the arms fall, the titan stands still momentarily and begins whipping up a new tornado to replace its lost arm(s), giving you a chance to attack.

Last edited:

Dylan 101

Keyblade Master
Celebitrainer, u should definatly get som1 2 make a sprite of that! That would b the most awesome sprite ever!

Niedude, I see we're on the some page about marvel characters fitting better to kh. The question is wat game can we be expecting such changes? I guess only time will tell ^_^

Celebitrainer, u should definatly get som1 2 make a sprite of that! That would b the most awesome sprite ever!

Niedude, I see we're on the some page about marvel characters fitting better to kh. The question is wat game can we be expecting such changes? I guess only time will tell ^_^

The problem is, I haven't the foggiest idea where to find someone who could make such a sprite. I came up with it years ago, and I can't even draw well enough to get an image of it on paper; so all images I have of it are purely mental. Also, as I said, fitting the cyclops into the fusion would present a bit of a problem as every image I can imagine with it ends up making it go from awesome to creepy.

fongerman

The Mafia Godfather
I didn't know this existed. And I've spent all my time posting in the 358 thread over in Other Video Game Discussion

I love kingdom hearts. I currently own Kingdom Hearts 1 and 358/2 days.

To me its such an amazing game because of the storyline. I define a good game as one thats so confusing that you have play it twice in order to understand what is going on. That is what I have to do with Kingdom Hearts

Last edited:

Dylan 101

Keyblade Master
How many people have actually played KH 358/2 Days? I've finished it and thought it was awesome! My point here is anyone who hasn't played should seriously consider going out and buying the game!

It's amazing seeing how Square Enix managed to link KH1 and KH2 with KH:COM and KH 358/2 Days, because if you play KH:COM and KH 358/2 Days you can clearly see where the games link up!

This may seem like a dumb question but how many people have seen the KH:Birth by Sleep trailer? I'm curious because I've heard some stuff about it and thought I should check if it's true and where better than here!
The old guy is Xehonort (the REAL Ansem's assistant) and then the three Keyblade apprentices are Ven, Terra and Aqua. All three of them link, respectively, to Riku, Kairi and Sora by their names (Terra and Riku relate earth, Aqua and Kairi relate to water and Ven and Sora relate to wind). Ven looks just like Roxas as you see when Xehornort freezes him and sends him fly off the, newly arisen cliff. The game is set way before KH1 (I heard Sora and Kairi are about 4 and Riku's about 5). I also heard that in the game you get to play as all three apprentices but Terra is the main playable character. Obviously it's going to be on PSP, NOT PS3, and it's not KH3 as many people have been thinking. The thing I haven't heard yet is who is the Keyblade Master that Ven, Terra and Aqua are supposedly looking for?

Last edited:

niedude

Don't forget to grin
Dylan, minor correction I want to point out:

Ven and Sora directly relate to the sky.
Sora literally means sky, and though I don't remember what Ven's full name is (let alone remember its translation), I know their names relate to sky.
The names of the three characters, Sora, Riku and kairi, and their BBS counterparts represent the land, the water and the sky. As in, all the places creatures live in (though admittedly fliers do need to come down and sleep sometimes but you get the metaphor xD)

As a side note, Aqua is latin or greek for water, I am almost positively sure its latin but not 100%. Kai means sea, literally, and Kairi means "town by the sea" (relating also to Destiny Islands).

Terra is also latin for earth, and Riku is japanese for land, me thinks.
100% sure about Terra this time.

Celestial_Aura

Key of Destiny
Hey who's seen the new trailer of Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep? It's pretty awesome and it shows lots of info about the game too! The trailer even shows Even, Dilan, and Aeleus at Radiant Garden and it looks like you travel to other worlds by riding... your keyblade? And I guess it's true that there was a Keyblade War, I guess. Well anyways, there's english subtitles in this video so that makes it a lot easier to understand!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DaaJg3Taf_0

Dudette101

Feel the heat~!
Ven is Ventus. I think it means "air" or something like that. :I So yea. Air = Sky.

Beat Days awhile ago. Finished it in like, 3 days. Ending made me cry. D: But I loved it. Thanks to the awesome script, I now have like, 5 new favorite characters. xD It's crazy.
And oh my beans @ the trailer. I saw it like, 2 days ago, and I just sat and stared. For some reason, I forgot that Roxas, Namine, and Xemnas are all special nobodies. So I was kinda surprised to see Even look like that. xD;

Status
Not open for further replies.