• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~*The Kingdom Hearts Fan Club!*~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Snover

Cold as ice
Welcome to the club darkydude o doom, Frenchy and shadows of darkrai, i hope you all enjoy your time in the club.

Brando95 as long as we know that you won't be able to post due to a holiday that should be fine.

Pokenicks, it was actually Sasuke that gave the info on Sigs, not me.

shadows of darkrai and Piekid11 can you try and lengthen your 1 liner posts please, i got a ban for that myself and i don't want you two getting into trouble with the Mods.

Pokenicks

Come at me bro
Welcome to the club all 3 new members!

Blue Snover and Sasuke, I have edited my post and corrected my mistake, thanks for pointing that out guys.
Don't worry Sasuke, it's not that I don't like you or anything, I just made a slight mistake.

As for Brando95, of course, it will be fine. As long as you told us why.

All new members have been added to the list.

Frenchy

Thanks for letting me join. What if any of the 3 new games are you guys going to get? I would get birth by sleep but don't own a PSP, and probly won't get 365/1 days, but if coded comes out for the sidekick I would consider that.

Blue Snover

Cold as ice
Well i can just commandeer by brother's PSP when Birth By Sleep comes and out and as for the others i will just have to wait and see what i think of them when they have been released.

Brando95

Dazzle 'em, Milotic!
Just to let you know, it is 358/2 Days. I will be getting 358/2 days but, I am not sure about Birth by Sleep. I don't have a psp but, maybe I will get one by the time it comes out.

Angelic Pika

i stalk you
I'll be getting Birth by Sleep and 358/2 days. Yeah, I rock like that. I don't really know anything on what Roxas' story is, or whatever happened before KH, or whatever. As for the KH3 question, I'm not hoping for them to make one, but I just want them to not put it on the ps3 platform, since I don't plan on buying that [but of course, there is no other game platform, is there?

Brando95

Dazzle 'em, Milotic!
Nomura stated that all of the 3 games will make sense together when they will all connect to one game. This means there will be a game that connects all three of these very different games. That game will most likely be Kingdom Hearts 3. As for it being on PS3, the answer is... duh! They are starting to make all of the games on PS3 now and hardely anything on PS2. That is why I hope to get PS3 before Kingdom Hearts 3 comes out.

Blue Snover

Cold as ice
Does PS3 play PS2 disks?

I don't have room for both, and if KH3 comes out for PS3 and it won't take KH1 & 2 I am screwed.

Brando95

Dazzle 'em, Milotic!
It probably will, just like how PS2 plays PS1 and how Wii plays Gamecube. But, it probably won't play PS1 (not like anyone plays PS1 anyway.)

Brando95

Dazzle 'em, Milotic!
For your information, the three games are Kingdom Hearts Coded, Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep, and Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days.

Kingdom Hearts Coded comes out on cellular phones
Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep comes out on PSP
Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days comes out on DS

None of these games come out on PS3. The only game is Kingdom Hearts 3. And we aren't even sure what that will come out on. It could come out on PS2 but, I doubt it since KH3 will probably come out in 2010- 2011.

Pokenicks

Come at me bro
Probably I'll be getting Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days, since I've got a Nintendo DS, though as for Birth by Sleep, I'm saving up for a PSP, I really want to play that game!

Frenchy

None of these games come out on PS3. The only game is Kingdom Hearts 3. And we aren't even sure what that will come out on. It could come out on PS2 but, I doubt it since KH3 will probably come out in 2010- 2011.

Yes, but we can hope Mircosoft puts another blow to ending Sonys console rain by buying some rights to KH3 just like Final Fantasy XIII

Elrade

Snarky snark snark.
Here are some world ideas I had:

City of Miracles: Based on Disney's the Hunchback of Notre Dame, this takes place in three main sections that are divided into more: The streets of Paris, Notre Dame itself, and the underground, including the Court of Miracles. The main part of the plot if it was in kH3 was that Frollo would have started eliminating Gypsies behind the scenes, and, in cut scenes, it's revealed the his lust for Esmerelda and his hatred of the Gypsies turns him into a Heartless. You have to help Quasimodo out of the bell tower, and protect the Gypsies from Frollo's minions, and later; Heartless. Frollo eventually becomes a powerful Heartless boss called the Demonic Judge, a being combining angelic and demonic motifs. It still wears Frollo's hat, but appears like a dark gargoyle combined with an angel. It's weakened by the sound of the bells.

Forest of the Wind: Based on Pocahontas, the plot point bbegins with Heartless becoming a threat to the settleres and the Indians, each thinking that the Heartless are working for the other side. Eventually, war breaks out, and you get to choose a side. At the end, a boss Heartless known as the Plundering Wolf appears. Like a werewolf in appearance, it was attracted to Governor Ratcliffe's greed, and seeks to destroy both Jamestown and the Powhatan tribe. It can change shape from a tall, gangly settler-like Heartless weilding a rather comically oversized blunderbuss and hat into it's large wolf form with Native American-style face paint and eagle wings for ears.

Land of the Northern Lights: Based on Brother bear, Sora and the gang are turned into different animals again; Sora is a bear cub, Goofy is a skinny elk with droopy ears similar to his usual self, and Donald is a Canada Goose. It involves Heartless pursuing Kenai and Koda instead of Kenai's brother, and also the Heartless are seeking the Mountains where the Lights touch the Earth. When they do, a bunch of the heartless mutate into the Thunderbird, a large terrifying vulture like bird with lightning tipped wings.

Atlantis: Of course, they find Atlantis, and part of the level takes place in the Ulysses. The battle with the Leviathan is an interatctive reaction command cutscene, and the real boss, found in Atlantis, is Rourke's Heartless, the Crystal Titan, based on his crystalline form, but with an Atlantean form. It's a bit larger than giant Sark in height, and you have to use reaction commands to jump onto and off of it to reach the head. Rourke's body is seen in the crystal in the center of it's chest.

Wave Islands: After landing and finding Stitch has a family, we see Jumba and Pleakley try to capture him. There are also Heartless on the Island, and Gantu tries to capture Stitch. In the second visit, Experiment 629 is activated. It turns out it's a Heartless Jumba made out of curiosity, and it resembles a Heartless version of Experiment 624's upgraded form seen in Stitch: Experiment 626, but bulkier and even more menacing.

Golden Mountains: One of the few worlds where Heartless have NO connection to the villian, the Golden Mountains are based on the Emperor's New Groove. The final boss is Yzma... As a cat? It's definitely a very crazy and wacky world, where Sora is trying to help Kuzco become human again. The dialogue from Kuzco, Pacha, Yzma, and Kronk are just as zany as the original movie, and, well... It's funny. Like I said, Yzma has NO connection to the Heartless.

Treasure Galaxy: Starting on Montressor Spaceport, the gang meets Jim Hawkins. The RSS legacy sails towards Treasure Planet, and, on the way, events like the Black Hole encounter are seen. John Silver almost becomes a Heartless near the end, and there is a Heartless boss. The other bosses are Scroop and Long John Silver; neither of which are Heartless. Some pirate and alien-like heartless briefly affiliate with the pirates, but are first seen just attacking the Legacy, affiliated only to Cap'n Flint's Heartless, which resembles a giant version of his skeleton combined with some of his treasure, and his ship. It's called the Dark Galleon.

Toontown: There would, of course, be too sections: live action Hollywood, and Toontown. It would be HEAVILY based on Roger Rabbit's own plot, only deviating in that Judge Doom is a Heartless, and the Toon patrol has more than just five members. The five weasels stay as a boss fight, while Heartless are other members of the Toon Patrol. Judge Doom's called the Big Dipper, and is fused with the Dip, creating a blob like creature that only Sora can fight, due to not being a Toon like Roger, Goofy, or Donald. It's appendages are various weapons and it can change shape.

Wisful Hamlet: Pinocchio, once again a puppet, is misled by Honest John, and goes to Pleasure Island. Once ther, the gang discovers Pinocchio has become a lifeless puppet due to something having stolen his heart. A Sora-sized jester-like Heartless appears, called the Puppetmaster. However, the jester is a puppet; the Puppetmaster's TRUE form is a large, sinister pair of hands holding the strings and a cloak that has sleeves that lead to the arms, and a head with antennae similar to a cricket's, making it essentially a giant, evil version of Jiminy Cricket. After it's defeated, Pinocchio becomes a real boy for good.

Pokenicks

Come at me bro
Awesome ideas Elrade! Though make sure that the characters are tough enough to fight, and that Limits should be available too, but overall, excellent ideas!

However, as for Golden Mountains, Yzma doesn't really look like the fighting type, but maybe should could use non-Physical attacks if you know what I mean ;)

Frenchy

Originally Posted by Frenchy
Yes, but we can hope Mircosoft puts another blow to ending Sonys console rain by buying some rights to KH3 just like Final Fantasy XIII

But, if they do that than the games might not meet Kingdom Hearts standards.

Why do you say that.

FlaminUki

Evil Evil Monkey!!!!
Awsome ideas Elrade I agree to your ideas for KH.

Blue Snover

Cold as ice
Here are some world ideas I had:

City of Miracles: Based on Disney's the Hunchback of Notre Dame, this takes place in three main sections that are divided into more: The streets of Paris, Notre Dame itself, and the underground, including the Court of Miracles. The main part of the plot if it was in kH3 was that Frollo would have started eliminating Gypsies behind the scenes, and, in cut scenes, it's revealed the his lust for Esmerelda and his hatred of the Gypsies turns him into a Heartless. You have to help Quasimodo out of the bell tower, and protect the Gypsies from Frollo's minions, and later; Heartless. Frollo eventually becomes a powerful Heartless boss called the Demonic Judge, a being combining angelic and demonic motifs. It still wears Frollo's hat, but appears like a dark gargoyle combined with an angel. It's weakened by the sound of the bells.

Forest of the Wind: Based on Pocahontas, the plot point bbegins with Heartless becoming a threat to the settleres and the Indians, each thinking that the Heartless are working for the other side. Eventually, war breaks out, and you get to choose a side. At the end, a boss Heartless known as the Plundering Wolf appears. Like a werewolf in appearance, it was attracted to Governor Ratcliffe's greed, and seeks to destroy both Jamestown and the Powhatan tribe. It can change shape from a tall, gangly settler-like Heartless weilding a rather comically oversized blunderbuss and hat into it's large wolf form with Native American-style face paint and eagle wings for ears.

Land of the Northern Lights: Based on Brother bear, Sora and the gang are turned into different animals again; Sora is a bear cub, Goofy is a skinny elk with droopy ears similar to his usual self, and Donald is a Canada Goose. It involves Heartless pursuing Kenai and Koda instead of Kenai's brother, and also the Heartless are seeking the Mountains where the Lights touch the Earth. When they do, a bunch of the heartless mutate into the Thunderbird, a large terrifying vulture like bird with lightning tipped wings.

Atlantis: Of course, they find Atlantis, and part of the level takes place in the Ulysses. The battle with the Leviathan is an interatctive reaction command cutscene, and the real boss, found in Atlantis, is Rourke's Heartless, the Crystal Titan, based on his crystalline form, but with an Atlantean form. It's a bit larger than giant Sark in height, and you have to use reaction commands to jump onto and off of it to reach the head. Rourke's body is seen in the crystal in the center of it's chest.

Wave Islands: After landing and finding Stitch has a family, we see Jumba and Pleakley try to capture him. There are also Heartless on the Island, and Gantu tries to capture Stitch. In the second visit, Experiment 629 is activated. It turns out it's a Heartless Jumba made out of curiosity, and it resembles a Heartless version of Experiment 624's upgraded form seen in Stitch: Experiment 626, but bulkier and even more menacing.

Golden Mountains: One of the few worlds where Heartless have NO connection to the villian, the Golden Mountains are based on the Emperor's New Groove. The final boss is Yzma... As a cat? It's definitely a very crazy and wacky world, where Sora is trying to help Kuzco become human again. The dialogue from Kuzco, Pacha, Yzma, and Kronk are just as zany as the original movie, and, well... It's funny. Like I said, Yzma has NO connection to the Heartless.

Treasure Galaxy: Starting on Montressor Spaceport, the gang meets Jim Hawkins. The RSS legacy sails towards Treasure Planet, and, on the way, events like the Black Hole encounter are seen. John Silver almost becomes a Heartless near the end, and there is a Heartless boss. The other bosses are Scroop and Long John Silver; neither of which are Heartless. Some pirate and alien-like heartless briefly affiliate with the pirates, but are first seen just attacking the Legacy, affiliated only to Cap'n Flint's Heartless, which resembles a giant version of his skeleton combined with some of his treasure, and his ship. It's called the Dark Galleon.

Toontown: There would, of course, be too sections: live action Hollywood, and Toontown. It would be HEAVILY based on Roger Rabbit's own plot, only deviating in that Judge Doom is a Heartless, and the Toon patrol has more than just five members. The five weasels stay as a boss fight, while Heartless are other members of the Toon Patrol. Judge Doom's called the Big Dipper, and is fused with the Dip, creating a blob like creature that only Sora can fight, due to not being a Toon like Roger, Goofy, or Donald. It's appendages are various weapons and it can change shape.

Wisful Hamlet: Pinocchio, once again a puppet, is misled by Honest John, and goes to Pleasure Island. Once ther, the gang discovers Pinocchio has become a lifeless puppet due to something having stolen his heart. A Sora-sized jester-like Heartless appears, called the Puppetmaster. However, the jester is a puppet; the Puppetmaster's TRUE form is a large, sinister pair of hands holding the strings and a cloak that has sleeves that lead to the arms, and a head with antennae similar to a cricket's, making it essentially a giant, evil version of Jiminy Cricket. After it's defeated, Pinocchio becomes a real boy for good.

I think these are great ideas Elrade, i especially like the one with Yzma, she cracked me up in the movie, and she would be a good addition to the cast of villains, i was also thinking that they could show some of the other worlds that the Princesses of Heart come from, they have had Agrabah for Jasmine, Hollow Bastion for Kairi, Wonderland for Alice and Beasts Castle for Belle, that still leaves Cinderella, Snow White and Aurora, i think the Queen and the Wicked Stepmother or Anastacia and Drucilla would make a good villain for those levels, and then they could introduce the dwarves and mice as summons, that are found on those levels.

Status
Not open for further replies.