• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~*The Kingdom Hearts Fan Club!*~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elrade

Snarky snark snark.
Awesome ideas Elrade! Though make sure that the characters are tough enough to fight, and that Limits should be available too, but overall, excellent ideas!

However, as for Golden Mountains, Yzma doesn't really look like the fighting type, but maybe should could use non-Physical attacks if you know what I mean ;)

She'd get Kronk and the royal guard to do the fighting, or she could throw potions. And when she changes into a cat, she could jsut scratch you up!

She'd be the easiest and funniest boss in the game, especially because your esperience level would be higher.

Pokenicks

Come at me bro
Welcome to the club Latias Fan!

Nice video by the way1 :D Love the music, funny when Goofy typed and got a video of Sora singing ;)

Pokenicks

Come at me bro
Lol those videos were hilarious Latias fan :p

Hey everyone, I'm soon going to start up the video section, it'll take a week or so, so everyone is free to submit videos of Kingdom Hearts!

Just make sure there's not much swearing or anything bad. Keep it PG13 ;)

Light Venusaur

Konoha's FMA Ninja
I'd like to join if I'm able.
Here's a few things that I own from KH.
23-06-08_0935.jpg

^Jeff Nimoy & Quinton Flynn's Autograph on my KH2 PS2 game (Quinton does: Axel)^

Banner:
Banner-KHFC.png
(Size: 400x100)
Link

Blue Snover

Cold as ice
I am so jealous, where did you manage to get autographs from Light Venusaur?
I didn't know that there was anywhere you could get them.

Also restarted Kingdom Hearts 2 and i am loving Chicken Little, who knew he could be such a good summon?

I beat nearly all the pirates in Port Royal with him, and i can't wait to get the others, because i never really used the summons before, due to the fact that i didn't take the time to figure out the attacks they could use, but if the others are anything like Chicken Little, i will definetly beat the game this time.

Last edited:

Pokenicks

Come at me bro
Welcome to the club Light Venusaur! :D

Boy, you're so lucky you got that autographed! I'm also so jealous! :)

Anyway, Blue Snover, a good summon to use is Genie, in my opinion he's a really good summon since he can take the forms of your drive forms.
You can get the summon from your first visit in Agrabah. If you have any questions about him, just ask me, I use him a lot ;)

Blue Snover

Cold as ice
Well thats good to know, i never realised the Genie could do that, its an improvement on KH1, do you have any tips for Stitch?

He is my favourite Disney character and i hope that they didn't turn him into a crappy summon like they did with Bambi.

I am near Agrabah now, so Genie here i come.

Light Venusaur

Konoha's FMA Ninja
I met them at a Pop-Culture (sp?) festival in Sydney (called: Supanova).
Anyways, I'm stuck on Beauty & the Beast (in #1)....has anyone got any tips (mind you I kinda cheated to get the best weapons/items/etc).

Blue Snover

Cold as ice
If you have the best weapons with you, the best tip i could give you is to make sure that your drive form is full and make sure that you use Protect to reduce your damage, and ensure you have Peter Pan as an available summon, because if you die Tinkerbell can bring you back, but as far as i am aware she can only do it once.

I have just thought of a new topic for us as well.

In the new Kingdom Hearts games, which possible summons would you like to see?

I personally would like to see the 7 Dwarves maybe introduced for a Snow White level.
Lilo because lets face it, if you have Stitch you have to have Lilo.
Pongo & Perdita.
Dorey from finding Nemo, she was my favourite character.

Last edited:

Pokenicks

Come at me bro
In the new Kingdom Hearts games, which possible summons would you like to see?

-Simba
-7 Dwarves would be cool :p
-Jack Sparrow - Captain Jack Sparrow ;)

I wouldn't really think Dorey would be the 'fighting' type, but Nemo's world would be cool, enemies could be Heartless and other dangerous sea creatures.

As for your help on summons, Blue Snover, Stitch isn't a very good summon, except he heals you every now and then.
I prefer using Genie and Peter Pan.

Blue Snover

Cold as ice
I knew they would screw it up, they introduce my favourite and they turn him into a wimp, but at least i still have the Genie and Chicken Little to use, that's something i suppose.

Thanks for the hint about the Genie Pokenicks, i will let you know how i get on using him.

Last edited:

Elrade

Snarky snark snark.
Yeah, Stitch should have been stronger. I mean, he can think faster than a supercomputer and lifts things 3000 times his size, geez!

Blue Snover

Cold as ice
Exactly, so why make him into the new Bambi?

Even Dumbo had better attack than Stitch, and he wasn't exactly great was he?

I just hope that they can come up with something better for the new games.

Blue Snover

Cold as ice
Sorry about that Tiffany, i will keep a closer eye on it.

Could everyone be really careful about the one liner posts, i don't want any of you getting a ban or anything for a one liner, the Mods are really clamping down on them.

Pokenicks

Come at me bro
I posted the rule about no one-liners in the club rules, so I'm aware of it :p

Anyway, if anyone needs help on summons in KH2, just ask me and I'll give you information about them.

As for Stitch, I would rate him as 4/10, he does really little damage over time, and come on, a guitar as an attack?! Stitch should use those guns of his, like what he did to the Heartless during the big attack on Hallow Bastion ;)

FlaminUki

Evil Evil Monkey!!!!
Status
Not open for further replies.