• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~*The Kingdom Hearts Fan Club!*~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokenicks

Come at me bro
Everyone will claim a character, once the voting is done.

As for me, I claim Roxas!

Pokenicks

Come at me bro
Check my previous post ;)

I had posted an example of the sprites, and it's Luxord :D

FlaminUki

Evil Evil Monkey!!!!
For claiming my character I would have to choose Terra.
ven.gif

If I cant get Terra, I choose ...... Dark Sora.
shdowsora2.jpg

Angelic Pika

i stalk you
Wow we can get to choose ! I don't know who to pick.. my bishie [Sora] or maybe Kairi, because she's awesome. Or maybe I should pick Riku 'cuz he's totally awesome too. Or or or... I don't knoooooooooow ! Here comes my insanity/unable to choose attitude again~ Oh well, fine I choose Kairi :3

Oh and btw guys, not because I'm a co-owner or whatever but I just want to remind everybody to put a little length into your post. Not just one liners.

Blue Snover

Cold as ice
Wow we can get to choose ! I don't know who to pick.. my bishie [Sora] or maybe Kairi, because she's awesome. Or maybe I should pick Riku 'cuz he's totally awesome too. Or or or... I don't knoooooooooow ! Here comes my insanity/unable to choose attitude again~ Oh well, fine I choose Kairi :3

Oh and btw guys, not because I'm a co-owner or whatever but I just want to remind everybody to put a little length into your post. Not just one liners.

Thanks for that Angelic Pika.

Can everyone make sure that all posts are more than one line long please (Brando95), i really don't want any of the mods to ban people because of this or worse shut down the club.

Brando95

Dazzle 'em, Milotic!
Sorry! I didn't know that it was that big of a deal. I just stop righting when I have nothing else to say. Anyway I've been wondering. What ever happened to Giratina's Shadow. He posted twice and was gone.

Do you think maybe he forgot about the club? That's happened to me before.

Anyway, Pokenicks I've made my final decision and choose Xemnas. And for the voting, I don't think that nicknames are going to win. Sprites are owning.

niedude

Don't forget to grin
Hello there, I want to joi this surely fantastic club.

I have been waiting to play Kingdom Hearts ever since it came out, but I never once found it on stores, and even though my friend had it, he borrowed it to his cousin (who lives a few towns over) several years ago and never got it back.

Then, I got my hands on a copy two months ago, and I must say the game is pure awesome!

Even though I have only played the first and a little of the GBA sequel, I am anciously awaiting for another friend of mine to give me back this thing for my PS2 that I let him borrow, and without it I can't play the PS2 game, and thus I am seriously close from finishing (last time I played, I had beaten Malificent in her dragon form)

There is one level which I truly hate, wich is the 100 Acre Wood.
Why? Because I hate Winnie the Poo, seriously, hate hate hate.
I like the way they built the level though, and that we had to collect the pages, but I hate playing it simply because everyone in the story is the embodiment of stupidity.

But on a better note, I look forward to playing Kingdom hearts 2 and be able to Tag Battle with Auron =D

PS: I seriously wish that the next KH game is less disney, more Final Fantasy, because sometimes its like the FF characters are only there to boost sales.
And get rid of the Gummy ship, please.

So, am I in or did I miss something?

Brando95

Dazzle 'em, Milotic!
It looks like your in but that's not up to me. It is up to Pokenicks. Did you read the last few posts? We are having a vote on if you would rather have nicknames based on kingdom hearts or avatars based on kingdom hearts.

So far Avatars are winning by a landslide.

Blue Snover

Cold as ice
I don't see a problem with you joining niedude.

Sorry to keep bringing up the one liner thing Brando95, it's just that one of the mods was on a while ago, and i don't want anyone getting into trouble over such a small thing.

I will PM Girantina's Shadow and see if everything is alright.

niedude

Don't forget to grin
Are the avatars going to be put onto our sigs or are we petitioning them to let Serebii Joe let us have our own avatars?

Cause I'd rather have nicknames than the first, and the second won't work, since Joe wouldn't be caught dead uploading avatars from a totally diferent fandom just so we could show off :\

So, nicknames for me.

Brando95

Dazzle 'em, Milotic!
The owner of this group has a folder full of Kingdom Hearts sprites we can use. I believe the score is:

Sprites: 3 bizillion
Nicknames: 1

give or take a few bizillion.

spongeaud

Shikamaru Fan!
You mean the User Created social group? Yes. But don't worry, I'm not mad at you or anything, so don't think I'll be angry; creating a social group was a good idea :D

Anyway guys, I've decided to add a new 'feature' to the club. However, one will have to go (one of the current features), and be replaced with my new idea.
My idea is adding Kingdom Hearts Sprites next to our usernames!.
As for a removal, I was thinking of removing the Nicknames, but personally I think the sprites would be way better :D

In order to sort this out, there will be a voting held between sprites or nicknames near your username on the members list. You are free to choose what you want. If you like nicknames more, vote for nicknames! If you like KH sprites more, vote for Sprites!
I vote for Sprites! :p

Sprites: 1
Nicknames: 0

Let the voting begin!
Cool sounds like a nice idea alright lets go with the sprite idea I too forget everyone's nickname lol.
Oh and I have found some awesome kingdom hearts gmv's on youtube if anyone wants me to share them tell me and I'll post the links:)

Brando95

Dazzle 'em, Milotic!
gmv's? What does that stand for? What kind of video is it? Either way it must be good.

I've got a new question for everyone who already voted.

What is your favorite Kingdom Hearts 2 Limit

Mine is Donald's rocket one.

Pokenicks

Come at me bro
Hey everyone!

First of all, welcome to the club, niedude! Hope you enjoy your stay!

Well, it's pretty clear that sprites have won, I will get to work on them tomorrow, I'm pretty tired today.
I'll try to get the hard sprites, like Xemnas and Terra. I have a Xemnas Sprite, but with his hood, however I'll see what I can make.

As for my favourite limit, Eternal Session with Riku is pure ownage ;)

Brando95

Dazzle 'em, Milotic!
Yay Sprites! The Riku limit is a good one. Another good one is simba's proud roar one. I always give a good amount of damage with that one.

I'm fine with Xemnas with hood. How can you tell that it is Xemnas? Does he have his weapon?

Pokenicks

Come at me bro
Are the avatars going to be put onto our sigs or are we petitioning them to let Serebii Joe let us have our own avatars?

Cause I'd rather have nicknames than the first, and the second won't work, since Joe wouldn't be caught dead uploading avatars from a totally diferent fandom just so we could show off :\

So, nicknames for me.

Don't worry niedude; first of all, no one, except Mods, are allowed to have their own avatars, except for the custom ones.
What I'll do is place the avatars near our usernames in the first post of the club, on the Members List.

Anyway, Sprites have won, so, everyone post here tell me which Sprite you want near your name. First come first served though ;)

You may also change your Sprite, every week though, just ask me which sprite you want.

Now, how to claim a sprite.

Character's name - Username

Example:

Roxas (organization) - Pokenicks

Simple? So, begin claiming!

EDIT: I have added the first 2 sprites to the list! Mine (Roxas) and Angelic Pika's (Kairi). As for the rest, I'm still working on a few, such as Shadow Sora, and Xemnas.

Last edited:

Blue Snover

Cold as ice
Sora - (Keyblade Holder) - Blue Snover

What is your favorite Kingdom Hearts 2 Limit

My favourite one is Mulan's, i like how she ends up with Mushu shooting a load of fireballs in the air.

Status
Not open for further replies.