• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~*The Kingdom Hearts Fan Club!*~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokenicks

Come at me bro
I kinda like Final Fantasy, my favorite character is Cloud :)

New topic!

Have you ever experienced any glitches while playing Kingdom Hearts?

Only one. When I was going to fight Xemnas Final Battle, my Keyblade disappeared 0____o I could only use magic, slashing and stabbing would do nothing, it's like Sora was pretending to hold it :eek:

Blue Snover

Cold as ice

The first time i played KH1, when i was fighting Maleficent, i summoned the Genie but Bambi appeared instead, i was not amused as you can imagine.

Last edited:

niedude

Don't forget to grin
Not that i remember...

The first time i played KH1, when i was fighting Maleficent, i summoned the Genie but Bambi appeared instead, i was not amused as you can imagine.

You probly just scrolled down by mystake, and you always could dismiss it, although the mane would be lost.

But the fight with maleficent is pretty easy, unless you are talking about the dragon malificent, so I dunno why you would even need to summon something.

Had you "departed at Dusk" maybe?
That makes harder to level up early, that might be why you were thinking it was hard.

spongeaud

Shikamaru Fan!

No not really unless you count not being able to see yourself because your in an award corner position but other then that nope.

Pokenicks

Come at me bro
*sigh* Glitchy glitchy glitch....

I had another one today....I was redoing the Hades Paradox Cup, so I decided to summon Peter Pan to get extra points. All of a sudden, it froze when Sora lifted his Keyblade, it was so strange 0_0

Brando95

Dazzle 'em, Milotic!
Now that you mention it I remember when I was playing Kingdom Hearts 1. I remember I was in Hercules doing the Preliminaries and the game would all of a sudden go back to the title screen.

I just remembered.

Pokenicks

Come at me bro
Hmmm...club seems to be a bit silent :p

Time to boost with a new topic, quite some people have answered.

Here's my favourite topic:

What's your favourite Kingdom Hearts soundtrack?

>Soundtrack from Battle of 1000 Heartless
>Soundtrack from Ravine Trail (when Yuffie+Cloud+Leon+Tifa help you out)
>Hollow Bastion battle music
>The World that Never Was music

firestar319

The Marauder
I'm interested in joining this club. I have so been into Kingdom Hearts since I played the first game. I like the characters and the storyline of the series. I've played Kingdom Hearts, KH Chain of Memories and KH2.

firestar319

The Marauder
I'm interested in joining this club. I have so been into Kingdom Hearts since I played the first game. I like the characters and the storyline of the series. I've played Kingdom Hearts, KH Chain of Memories and KH2.

spongeaud

Shikamaru Fan!
Well it's the being title screen of first game like if you don't hit start and it goes to that animation part I love that song
But I most most of the songs from the game I just downloaded them all and I love all of the songs Utada Hikaru sings on there!!

Blue Snover

Cold as ice

I love the soundtrack from the beginning of Kingdom Hearts 2, i am going to try and download some of the soundtracks, so i will add to this post later.

Also welcome to the club firestar319.

niedude

Don't forget to grin
Guys, big news, I JUST FINISHED KH1 TODAY =D

It was really hard beating Ansem the first time you fight him alone, but after that it was more unfair than hard, since I hate battling giants and we battle the same giant three to four times in a row --"
But now at least I can play KH2, which i just so happened to get my hands on.
But first I need to beat Chain of memories, ugh, I am kinda sick of its whole card based gameplay... and I only played it once or twice.

But my favorite soundtracks of KH1 are:
The Main Menu one;
The one they took from Final Fantasy X (10), it plays when you run after Pluto after you beat the games and watch the entire credits.
Sephirots theme;
And basically every single song revamped from a Final Fantasy Game.

Brando95

Dazzle 'em, Milotic!
A few people double posted so can you please delete one.

Welcome to the club!

My favorite song is I believe the Underworld one. You know...

duh nu nu duh nu nu duh nu.

FlaminUki

Evil Evil Monkey!!!!
Hey guys sorry I havent been on for a while my brother BMH hasn't let me on the PC for a while.
Anyway the new topic, I have to say my favorite soundtrack...I dont have one, sorry.

Pokenicks

Come at me bro
@Firestar319: Welcome to the club! Hope you enjoy your stay! Feel free to claim a sprite from the sprite list, just read the first post and follow the format! Also please delete one of your posts ;)

@spongeaud: You mean the one from KH2? That one's so cool :D Hey if you like Utada's songs then you might like most of the remixes there are, they're so cool I downloaded all of them onto my MP3! :p Also delete one of your posts, too ;)

@Niedude: Congrats on finishing KH1!! Hope you'll like playing KH2, it's soooo fun!! :D Yeah, I too hate CoM, the cards are sooo boring....;)

@Brando95
: Duh na na duh na na na na duh na ;P

@FlaminUki: No problem!

spongeaud

Shikamaru Fan!
Guys, big news, I JUST FINISHED KH1 TODAY =D

It was really hard beating Ansem the first time you fight him alone, but after that it was more unfair than hard, since I hate battling giants and we battle the same giant three to four times in a row --"
But now at least I can play KH2, which i just so happened to get my hands on.
But first I need to beat Chain of memories, ugh, I am kinda sick of its whole card based gameplay... and I only played it once or twice.

But my favorite soundtracks of KH1 are:
The Main Menu one;
The one they took from Final Fantasy X (10), it plays when you run after Pluto after you beat the games and watch the entire credits.
Sephirots theme;
And basically every single song revamped from a Final Fantasy Game.
Yeah the card system on CoM is annoying but what I did was I watched the main story of that game on youtube cause in Japan I guess they got that game on PS2 or It's one of the Final Mixes but it's a neat side story you can find subs of it online if you don't wanna finish the CoM.

Blue Snover

Cold as ice
I played Chain of Memories once and gave up, it has never been out of my drawer since

The card thing is really annoying, because you never know which card you will get when you beat something.

Give me the normal Kingdom Hearts fighting style any day, at least you know what you're doing, i just hope the new games don't go the way of Chain of Memories.

Brando95

Dazzle 'em, Milotic!
I stopped playing CoM when I got up to the first Marluxia battle.

To whoever is going to try and beat CoM before playing KH2:

DON'T! You are better off learning the story from the internet and just playing KH2!

spongeaud

Shikamaru Fan!
Yeah and sadly I heard that I think it's Birth by Sleep that is going to have that card system which sucks a lot I REALLY hope that isn't true.
But I agree with Brando95 just get the story off the Internet it's easier the long run CoM was not that great a KH game.

Status
Not open for further replies.